ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I meant what could happen there outside of work stuff.
Ahh, yes then, that's a problem. I guess cuck Ian could ask to be told the sordid details, if there's any (or it could be another way to open this path, for Lenaless Ian?) Or Cindy could simply tell him, on a path where they're just hooking up he isn't really in position to complain about it, and on the romance path presumably nothing of this sort that'd be worth telling actually happens.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jeremy goes on trip with Alison on weekend iirc so chances of him on being their are slim imo but it all depends on EK how she want to handle things.
There are four weekends in the month though, and Billy's photo session happens on the second one, which isn't the same as the Perry's beach house trip, which coincides with Alison's trip, if am not mistaken.

edit: i'd guess the schedule might go like, first week: Perry's beach house, second week: Billy's session / MMA tournament preliminaries? Although maybe EK will want to move the beach trip to 3rd week and one chapter later, to make it easier for themselves and avoid scene overload. So instead it could be MMA preliminaries in the first week and book contest in the second week for Ian.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Ahh, yes then, that's a problem. I guess cuck Ian could ask to be told the sordid details, if there's any (or it could be another way to open this path, for Lenaless Ian?) Or Cindy could simply tell him, on a path where they're just hooking up he isn't really in position to complain about it, and on the romance path presumably nothing of this sort that'd be worth telling actually happens.
Yes, but we will possibly know what Cindy tells us, not necessarily what actually happened. I mean, we could get more drama with Ian having doubts or getting jealous (from photos or what Lena or Ivy tell him about Cindy and Axel in the club), but nothing really concrete about what's going on. Also, it would be a lost opportunity for a popular scene if we only get a text if Cindy/Axel really happens.

There are four weekends in the month though, and Billy's photo session happens on the second one, which isn't the same as the Perry's beach house trip, which coincides with Alison's trip, if am not mistaken.

edit: i'd guess the schedule might go like, first week: Perry's beach house, second week: Billy's session / MMA tournament preliminaries? Although maybe EK will want to move the beach trip to 3rd week and one chapter later, to make it easier for themselves and avoid scene overload. So instead it could be MMA preliminaries in the first week and book contest in the second week for Ian.
The beach house thing seems to be the next week in game (first week August), it's referenced at several points and I don't think that will change. Also, I think Ian's book contest results won't happen until the end of September. But maybe not everybody goes to the beach house at the same day and for the same duration.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Billy is so sketchy,i think hes full of shit.
The fact Ivy is all in on his project makes everything more sketchy.
Some BS is going to happen in that photoshoot.
yeah and I have the feeling cindy will land there to on this photoshot no idea how but there is so much build up between riverlary between ivy/lena cindy that they have to meet in a competition somehow and ivy could use thas to destroy cindys reputation/trick her to do some mean shit her. my guess(lena ivy,holly and cindy could be there)

I think bill photoshot and the houseparty have the most potential for VERY interesting scenes int the next chapters

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
How do you think we are going to watch the Wildcats thing as players?. Lena is not going and Ian going with Cindy doesn't seem very likely. So, will Eva continue to play with rumours and hearsay from Axel and Ivy and us as players not knowking exactly was going on with Cindy?. Or will we see some video/photos (maybe Axel send them to Ian to hurt him in case of being enemies)?.
hope we will see it:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
HUHH when this happens??? did I not read it:oops::oops:
it's the Alison threesome(whether with Ian or Billy)

People on thread are also saying in this thread that Jeremy will be on beach trip but I'm skeptical and leaning towards that Jeremy will not be there but some new GGGB cameo getting their hands on girls.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
it's the Alison threesome(whether with Ian or Billy)

People on thread are also saying in this thread that Jeremy will be on beach trip but I'm skeptical and leaning towards that Jeremy will not be there but some new GGGB cameo getting their hands on girls.
ohhh I tought you mean alison and jeremy go ona trip when the beach party is

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I'd like Billy and his project to not be scummy for a change. There are already so many sleezy assholes in this game and I found the idea of potential partner for Ivy who has the same sense of independence but isn't degenerating into mindless drug sex ala Bad Jessica appealing.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Still no Ian an Ivy scene and nothing good on the horizon. I think this is the part where i drop off lads.
Yeah I'm waiting for CH12 Epilogue than I shall gather my belongings and evacuate the premises immediately!:HideThePain:
Don't give up, wait until Chapter 12 is released as we'll see in which direction ORS is going after after cutting down chapters and whole thing.

Till than you can enjoy this new fella that I stumbled upon Unholy Angel.:BootyTime:

#Hope12

Reactions: firefly214 and axy2

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I'd like Billy and his project to not be scummy for a change. There are already so many sleezy assholes in this game and I found the idea of potential partner for Ivy who has the same sense of independence but isn't degenerating into mindless drug sex ala Bad Jessica appealing.
Billy really gives shady vibes. Wholesome content would be with the music path

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Yeah I'm waiting for CH12 Epilogue than I shall gather my belongings and evacuate the premises immediately!:HideThePain:
Don't give up, wait until Chapter 12 is released as we'll see in which direction ORS is going after after cutting down chapters and whole thing.
I don't think there will be an Epilogue/Prologue for all the upcoming episodes.

I find it funny how EvaKiss said that she had to cut content with several characters since there are already many characters for the story but in Lena's last episode there were about 3-4 new characters introduced (most of them from GGGB) LOL

I've lost count of how many episodes Ian has been trying to get with Ivy/Jessica, while Lena has already had scenes (and future scenes) with new characters in just one episode.

4.60 star(s) 317 Votes