| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Not on my watch!. But yes, you're right, I'm not sure if they have "full" sex but close enough, both of then need some "common courtesy" boundaries between flatmates.
iirc it was just fingering in PerryxEmma on couch scene nothing more.

Not on my watch!. But yes, you're right, I'm not sure if they have "full" sex but close enough, both of then need some "common courtesy" boundaries between flatmates.

Both threesomes happen if Ian accepts the threesome without being dating Alison. Ian just doesn't explicity know unless you have the voyeur thing with Jeremy sending you the videos:

Python:
    elif v7_alison_voyeur:
        "She sucked me off wantingly, displaying a fiery hunger that would've surprised me if I hadn't seen it before in the videos Jeremy had been sharing with me."
        "This time I wasn't just a spectator, though. I was taking part...  How unreal and exciting this was!"
        "It was crazy how lewd Alison really was..."
    else:
        "She sucked me off wantingly, displaying a fiery hunger that surprised me."
        "Alison, my old-time friend, really was on her knees blowing me with lustful abandon... How unreal and exciting this was!"
        "It was staggering how lewd Alison really was..."
    "I closed my eyes and enjoyed Alison's attentive fondling. The hesitation that I had been feeling was slowly dissipating, letting me get into this bizarrely hot situation..."
    j "Hey, do mine too... I'm feeling left out!"
    a "Oh, yeah... Sorry."
:oops:WAIT A MINUTE! Do IanxAlisonxJeremy and BIllyxAlisonxJeremy happen on trip one after another in same playthrough and it's not a bug?

Last edited:
Reactions: Socrambus

camube

Jun 4, 2022
No, wouldn't the threesome happen with Ian and Jeremy if Ian accepts Jeremy offer? That's the only choice you get to be on Alison path again if you switched from Alison to Emma path in club. And if you don't agree with Jeremy than Billy will join threesome instead of Ian and Ian will get choice to get on Alison path again in CH11 if he refused Jeremy to do threesome where Alison invites Ian.

Yes! I checked and you are right. If you switch from Alison to Emma route in club ian_alison_dating variable is set to false and Ian automatically rejects Alison for trip. Than she said that she will find someone else to join her and that will lead to her threesome with Jeremy and Billy and here too Alison clearly told Ian that Ian is her first choice but this decision is also hardcoded that Ian cannot join her on trip by EK as we don't get any options to chose when Alison offers.
it would be really nice if Ian could say yes to Allison despite choosing Emma, as a player.

It makes more sense if Alison just didn't invite in the first place rather than inviting but then in-game Ian had to say no anyway.

It makes more sense if Allison didn't invite Ian if Ian, in front of Allison, chose to kiss Emma.
It showed to Allison at that particular moment that Ian does not respect her enough (as a love interest), just as fuck buddies.

But currently the way the game is written, Allison does invite Ian, but the players can't say yes.

On another note, I really like when Allison quipped Ian and said "are you gonna bang everyone in the group?" That was funny

AmiMun

Jan 31, 2022
So in the final update of chapter 11 epilogue there is a scene with Jack in the vip
How are you guys getting it?
It seems like the scene is similar to the one with Axel

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So in the final update of chapter 11 epilogue there is a scene with Jack in the vip
How are you guys getting it?
It seems like the scene is similar to the one with Axel
I just picked the lust-icon option and agreed with him about dancing. Perhaps you can't flirt with him if your Lena is in a relationship?

AmiMun

Jan 31, 2022
I just picked the lust-icon option and agreed with him about dancing. Perhaps you can't flirt with him if your Lena is in a relationship?
:(
I picked the lust icon as well and nope my Lena is not in the relationship

Did you get scene with Axel as well in the same save?

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
They are mutually exclusive and the trigger is whether you had sex with Axel in his apt., during the photo shoot, or not.
The big difference here is that If you had sex with Axel before, you will basically get your face raped, no matter what you do, you can´t say no. While with Jack you can still decide if you want to or not.

Edit: Doesn´t matter if you are in relationship or not, you can still trigger the scene, same as above, except there´s an extra step where you literally have to choose "cheat on ian" with Jack.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think that scene only triggers if Lena didn't get together with Axel, which makes sense because it's basically the same scene.
That's correct. If Lena has hots for Axel then his scene takes priority.

Edit: Doesn´t matter if you are in relationship or not, you can still trigger the scene, same as above, except there´s an extra step where you literally have to choose "cheat on ian" with Jack.
With a caveat, Lena who hasn't cheated on Ian before will need significantly higher Lust attribute for this option.

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
If the events of this game were taking place in the united states, what state and city would they be taking place in do you guys think?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If the events of this game were taking place in the united states, what state and city would they be taking place in do you guys think?
Possibly something like Pasadena (CA). Not very large, but heavily arts oriented. It's about 20 miles from the ocean, making Perry's beach house viable. Downtown Pasadena also sounds like just the place for Seymour and Emma to square off.

Reactions: axy2 and Socrambus

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Possibly something like Pasadena (CA). Not very large, but heavily arts oriented. It's about 20 miles from the ocean, making Perry's beach house viable. Downtown Pasadena also sounds like just the place for Seymour and Emma to square off.
Ian, Emma, Wade, Perry, Alison, Jeremy and Holly growed up in Baluart. The first five went to the same high school and Holly lives with her parents, so we can also assume she grew there. Lena's parents grew up in a "small town a couple of hours away (by train)", she was friends with Ivy in high school, so probably Ivy grew up in the same town. Lena moved to Baluart for college and she met Louise there. Would it make sense Pasadena as a city Ivy would move to trying to work as a model?. Also, the biggest college in Pasadena is Caltech, right?. Sounds more tech oriented than arts.

I don't know much about the US, but Baluart's issues with cost of living and unemployment looks pretty similar to Barcelona IRL. The important thing missing is that there's no sports talk at all (except for MMA), probably because it would have to be about football (the real one, not the american :p ) and Eva probably wanted to make it more relatable for an international audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: axy2
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes