DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Having Minerva and Seymour will benefit Ian in the Book contest and in the long run too as both are related to Ian's profession.
Minerva reviews the books and Seymour opening ton of opportunities for Ian if Ian and Seymour have good relationship. It would be in Ian's interest to maintain a healthy relationship with both of them. Ian can do with Minerva but for Seymour Ian only get chance at cafe and it is easy enough as of now but in future Seymour won't just HAND IT OVER to Ian this success he would need something in return. Now that something can be Lena, Having Ian under his wing, Having both Ian and Lena under his wing, Having Lena under his wing by using Ian.
You're so :Dcolourful:D. I bet the LGBT around your area really loves you.

As for your wing wing hypothesis, I'm sure a confident Ian will just get the win regardless. Either way, Emma will have her chance to peg Seymour with her strap-on that has the face of Marx attached in front. I'm sure she'll just "seize the means of penetration" from Seymour by pegging him hard that he gets an erection from it. There's nothing that capitalists love more than having Marx deep inside their asses.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Any way of unlocking the gallery on more recent update? Ages since I played it, yet I cannot bring myself to restart.

Oct 10, 2022
Having Minerva and Seymour will benefit Ian in the Book contest and in the long run too as both are related to Ian's profession.
Minerva reviews the books and Seymour opening ton of opportunities for Ian if Ian and Seymour have good relationship. It would be in Ian's interest to maintain a healthy relationship with both of them. Ian can do with Minerva but for Seymour Ian only get chance at cafe and it is easy enough as of now but in future Seymour won't just HAND IT OVER to Ian this success he would need something in return. Now that something can be Lena, Having Ian under his wing, Having both Ian and Lena under his wing, Having Lena under his wing by using Ian.
Or Emma gonna murder his sorry ass before anything happens? Or that homeless guy whom Emma is helping right now, he was high school friend of Seymour iirc. :unsure:

Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Any way of unlocking the gallery on more recent update? Ages since I played it, yet I cannot bring myself to restart.
Unlocker is now built in. Start a new game, choose Cheat Mode and answer yes to question whether you want the unlock. The switch is persistent, so you can go back to your save afterwards.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I meant Ivy as a potential LI who could make Lena a cuckquean or as a potential "evil" female character, not as an antagonist to Ian. To what you said, I'll just add that she shows an increasing interest in a chad Ian, we'll see if that goes somewhere like many want here or not.
I could see that happening. We already know Ivy responds with interest to Ian's chad variable, what if Ivy also starts responding to Ian's "sad" (ie. cuck) variable, by attempting to corrupt Lena in a similar way to what she is doing with Holly in certain paths? Some of the dialogue in the shower scene, if Lena joins in, is already trending in that direction.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I don’t remember if she’s indicated whether she’ll go to the beach trip. Would be cool.
Iirc, she's neither confirmed nor discarded. Both options could be easily justified in game, she goes because she's a part of the group or she doesn't because she's busy with work. Alison interacting with Lena could be funny to watch, but maybe Eva prefers to keep the cast smaller to decrease branching.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
How old is jack?
Probably his early 30s. ORS takes place 5 years after GGGB and most of the cast of GGGB were in their 20s. I always took Jack and Jess to be two to three years older than Ash, Eve, and Dave and I assumed them to be about 22-24, which would put Jack in the 25-28 range.

On a related note I also assume that the ORS cast is slightly older than most of the GGGB cast was in their game. I think Holly is the youngest cast member and we know she is 23, Louise just finished college, so she may be fairly young too, but on the whole I think they're 25-28 year olds. Young enough to still go partying with some frequency, but old enough that they've graduated college and settled into more "adult" jobs.

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Since my latest playthrough involves Ian poking Cindy, Lena and Minerva I am hoping that we get to have the hot redheaded Gillian cucking him. It is what he deserves. He should have been nice to the eternally sweet Holly.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Can’t wait to see Alison in Bikini
I don’t remember if she’s indicated whether she’ll go to the beach trip. Would be cool.
Of the 6 characters who are more or less confirmed to go, Emma is the most likely to invite Alison. Or Ian if he's in a relationship with her. Lena and Holly don't know her. Perry doesn't like her and the feeling is mutual. It makes no difference to Wade whether she's there or not. If Ian isn't in a relationship with Alison, then he'll likely be on shitty terms with her or cheating on whoever he's dating with Alison. And either one of those possibilities means he won't invite her. But I think she'll reject anyway because she's almost never present at any of the hangouts because work.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't know if it is mentioned somewhere that Cindy will be at the beach house or not but Perry would clearly avoid her as she is now on Break with Wade BUT Wade might invite Cindy to use this opportunity to rekindle their relationship. Correct if I'm wrong and It is mentioned that Cindy won't be there. PLUS I'm excited about LenaxCindy cat fight on Beach House!:devilish:

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes