SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't know if it is mentioned somewhere that Cindy will be at the beach house or not but Perry would clearly avoid her as she is now on Break with Wade BUT Wade might invite Cindy to use this opportunity to rekindle their relationship. Correct if I'm wrong and It is mentioned that Cindy won't be there. PLUS I'm excited about LenaxCindy cat fight on Beach House!:devilish:
I could see Cinders being there, likely invited by Wade to possibly to try and rekindle something if on that route. Though the Lena-Cinders cat fight would be interesting in some aspect.

Not as interesting as Ian-Ivy hanging out on the beach though.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I could see Cinders being there, likely invited by Wade to possibly to try and rekindle something if on that route. Though the Lena-Cinders cat fight would be interesting in some aspect.

Not as interesting as Ian-Ivy hanging out on the beach though.
When Ian realizes Perry didn't invite Ivy:cautious:

IAN: O, you're going to get cucked so hard Perry,:devilish: now you can forget about Emma or Cherry. You dare stand in my way!
Perry: D..d..dude!:oops: B..bros b..b..b..before Hoes!:D Y..yes! B..bros b..b..b..before H-
Ian: You don't simply learn Perry.
will.gif

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Iirc, she's neither confirmed nor discarded. Both options could be easily justified in game, she goes because she's a part of the group or she doesn't because she's busy with work. Alison interacting with Lena could be funny to watch, but maybe Eva prefers to keep the cast smaller to decrease branching.
Decrease branching while she adds Jack and other GGGB characters:LOL:
I would love to see Alison and Lena interact,EK already did us dirty with Cindy-Lena,she could at least give us something with some lesbian Alison route.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
Sigh... Which one is the latest version of the game? The one inside the "FINAL" or the loose files? Because I downloaded both and they both play as the full game.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Decrease branching while she adds Jack and other GGGB characters:LOL:
I would love to see Alison and Lena interact,EK already did us dirty with Cindy-Lena,she could at least give us something with some lesbian Alison route.
It'd be nice with some sort of surprise option or two, I feel like most developments recently have been kinda predictable.
Gung-ho Ian/Louise as a result of the threesome, Lena-Alison stuff out of no where, hell I'd take Lena blowing Perry's mind just for the hell of it.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I don't know if it is mentioned somewhere that Cindy will be at the beach house or not but Perry would clearly avoid her as she is now on Break with Wade BUT Wade might invite Cindy to use this opportunity to rekindle their relationship. Correct if I'm wrong and It is mentioned that Cindy won't be there. PLUS I'm excited about LenaxCindy cat fight on Beach House!:devilish:
Cindy not being in beach house would be a massive missed opportunity imo. So much explosive situations from her being there, and extremely hot scenes, like live cucking wade while he is in another room. As you said wade could invite her to rekindle relatonship.

Aug 20, 2023
I missed more animations in the sex scenes, but the game is very good! The drawing style, great work by DEV... With the choices I made, Lena gave herself up very quickly to a stranger, on the first date and already took him home and had sex with him, with the option of not using a condom . What kind of woman, on the first date, takes her man home, fucks him and doesn't use a condom? And after that, she did a photoshoot with her friend, completely naked and did such sensual poses that she was spread out wide open, opening her pussy for him to photograph her. What did I do with Lena? Did I make the right choices? With the choices I made, did Lena become a whore? Is there no way to go back. :confused:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Cindy not being in beach house would be a massive missed opportunity imo. So much explosive situations from her being there, and extremely hot scenes, like live cucking wade while he is in another room. As you said wade could invite her to rekindle relatonship.
What I gather from their break so far is this:
Wade was told by Cindy they'll talk when she's ready but that talk won't come. Or at least right now it's very unlikely. He's waiting for her to talk to him and is unwilling to reach out again in the meanwhile. Cindy on the other hand, isn't thinking about her relationship. At all. At best, she's only focused on the wildcats. At worst, she also wants Axel because he has his life together. Wade doesn't. He's dead weight and she's slowly realizing it. She'd probably be too busy with modelling anyway even if she received an invitation, regardless of who sends it.

With that said, Vee is right. A cat fight between Lena and Cindy would be a sight to behold.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Sigh... Which one is the latest version of the game? The one inside the "FINAL" or the loose files? Because I downloaded both and they both play as the full game.
The one inside OurRedString-v11.0_epilogue-pc You only need epilogue to download. It contains all chapters, it is the epilogue of CH11 not of the whole game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Cindy will be busy with her Wildcats cruise/photo session (and Axel) if am not mistaken, so it's pretty unlikely she'll show up. Even Wade didn't mention her when the subject initially came up.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
When Ian realizes Perry didn't invite Ivy:cautious:

IAN: O, you're going to get cucked so hard Perry,:devilish: now you can forget about Emma or Cherry. You dare stand in my way!
Perry: D..d..dude!:oops: B..bros b..b..b..before Hoes!:D Y..yes! B..bros b..b..b..before H-
Ian: You don't simply learn Perry.
View attachment 3028293
-Heres hoping Lena invites Ivy to tag along... if not... EK becomes a war criminal of the highest reknown-

Reactions: | Vee |

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I missed more animations in the sex scenes, but the game is very good! The drawing style, great work by DEV... With the choices I made, Lena gave herself up very quickly to a stranger, on the first date and already took him home and had sex with him, with the option of not using a condom . What kind of woman, on the first date, takes her man home, fucks him and doesn't use a condom? And after that, she did a photoshoot with her friend, completely naked and did such sensual poses that she was spread out wide open, opening her pussy for him to photograph her. What did I do with Lena? Did I make the right choices? With the choices I made, did Lena become a whore? Is there no way to go back. :confused:
Your Lena did a photoshoot with Stan?
You played the game right.(y)

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes