Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Hi there guys i have a question i hope anyone can help me with this one, i'm on the ep 11 on the lena side in the nightclub serving the customers as bartender but my question it's can avoid the bathroom scene? i already told to that guy that i'm not interested on ntr haha. it's my first gameplay but idk why that scene keeps starting over and over, i tryed the guide story from the attached post but that makes my gameplay so boring so i removed but still appears the JD Logo so i don't know what to do thanks for the reply!
If Lena showed no interest in Axel or Jack, she shouldn't even be able to fuck them in the bathroom. If she automatically does it, then it means that you chose the options in which Lena showed much interest and care to them. Just don't do that, insult, ignore and avoid Axel and Jack whenever possible.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I lost interest in Lust Campus pretty quickly after trying it out.
Depending on when you tried it out you might want to check it again -- it's been going through a rework after the original artist left, and it includes changes to the story. Sadly, the development is slow so there isn't much of a game, really.

• Sad
Reactions: axy2

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
i am loving what i am seeing so far, i will review this game soon and i cant wait, a ton of content. I want jeremy to CUCK the male MC ahha very nice.
My sibling in Christ, perhaps I could steer you towards sharing instead? You'll get more scenes that way. Currently, you can only have Jeremy cuck Ian with 1 female character (arguably Allison doesn't count) while if you share, you can do so with 2 characters instead. There's a white haired character that may also allow for sharing in the near future.

• Thinking Face

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Depending on when you tried it out you might want to check it again -- it's been going through a rework after the original artist left, and it includes changes to the story. Sadly, the development is slow so there isn't much of a game, really.
I find it odd that the development is bizarrely slow. It's been a long time since the new artist had been working on the project. Is the monthly Patreon low that the developer can only pay the artist in sparse occations? Even when there was a rework, that game is still taking way too long and last I checked, the update wasn't much. There's already an outline from the previous version even if there are changes to the writing, so one would expect that it should be faster instead. In fact, the last update didn't deviate that much from the original.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone have a valid guess as to when Chapter 12 first release will drop? I'm hoping for late November but I'm thinking it'll be around mid-December/Christmas
The time between Eva's full chapter 10 release (including prologue to ch 11) and the alpha of chapter 11 was around 4 months, so an estimate assuming a similar development window this time would be mid-February.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone have a valid guess as to when Chapter 12 first release will drop? I'm hoping for late November but I'm thinking it'll be around mid-December/Christmas
I wish i had your positivity but I'm afraid you're hoping for a miracle.
Holiday season is coming so she's bound to take a little break (nobody likes to work during the holidays... I think).
I'd advise you to not have any expectations until March at least.
Friendly recommendation to pass the time: Alan Wake 2 RELEASES TOMORROW AFTER 13 LONG YEARS :eek: check it out if you want, peace out :cool:

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
so what all cuckold content is there for Ian/lena? I've only come across the one scene really. Definitely hoping for some more Gillian and for that route to expand.
In relation to Lena it all depnds on how you play her. She can cuck him with Axel, Jeremy, Mark, Robert if i remember right and will probably cuck him with Seymour. You can turn her into a right cheating slag. Gillian has only just slinked back into Ians world. I think you are going to have to wait for her to cuck him in reality and not just in his dreams.

Reactions: axy2 and Chemish
Aug 20, 2023
Hi there guys i have a question i hope anyone can help me with this one, i'm on the ep 11 on the lena side in the nightclub serving the customers as bartender but my question it's can avoid the bathroom scene? i already told to that guy that i'm not interested on ntr haha. it's my first gameplay but idk why that scene keeps starting over and over, i tryed the guide story from the attached post but that makes my gameplay so boring so i removed but still appears the JD Logo so i don't know what to do thanks for the reply!
This NTR you say, is it Lena cheating on your boyfriend in the bathroom? :unsure:

suckedinto

Feb 5, 2018
In relation to Lena it all depnds on how you play her. She can cuck him with Axel, Jeremy, Mark, Robert if i remember right and will probably cuck him with Seymour. You can turn her into a right cheating slag. Gillian has only just slinked back into Ians world. I think you are going to have to wait for her to cuck him in reality and not just in his dreams.
is there ever any dialog scenes of Ian's acknowledging it? I've only gotten the one brief scene of him masturbating or whatever it was with Lena telling him about it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Lena has sex with two guys at the same time? At some point in the game can she participate in a "gangbang"?
Given the fetishist and cuck fans, despite EK saying she doesn't want to repeat GGGB even though she is well on her way to doing so... Likely.

AeslandJansen

May 11, 2022
If Lena showed no interest in Axel or Jack, she shouldn't even be able to fuck them in the bathroom. If she automatically does it, then it means that you chose the options in which Lena showed much interest and care to them. Just don't do that, insult, ignore and avoid Axel and Jack whenever possible.
I will star a new game with a fresh install, because didn't meet jack until that scene on my run his dialogues are treated as "guy" thats why i didn't recognize him, was so weird like lena refused to everyone on that night and stills get fu**ed. my theory maybe that's what caused by a bug from the "JD" mod on my game or simply i'am a dumb girl but i'm pretty sure that my status with lena was ianxlena and nobody else but nvm.

Thank you so much for the reply :)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
is there ever any dialog scenes of Ian's acknowledging it? I've only gotten the one brief scene of him masturbating or whatever it was with Lena telling him about it.
I cant honestly remember if there is. It is getting to be quite a long game.

AeslandJansen

May 11, 2022
This NTR you say, is it Lena cheating on your boyfriend in the bathroom? :unsure:
Yes it is, a complete strange "jake" applied literally the NTR card on a "healthy relationship" so the ntr ghost keeps chasing me even if i'm innocent. :(

P.S: My only theory it's "jd mod causes that bug", literally my playthrough was vanilla as ice, girl please we are not a sl** not even for ivy.
so that's it a true tragedy for my 16 hours run.

Ty for that comment haha.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes