Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Voyeurism is a resource in games with NTR content, where the mc has little or no control over the actions of your couple and you adapt as best as possible, Stan is the ideal prototype for an NTR game, they believe it has a special where Let's see several of the game scenes from his perspective and will he have recorded them in 4K? :unsure:

Jun 1, 2017
Since the update is dropping this month, are there any guesses for what scenes might be included?

Also, happy NNN everyone! When the update drops, I'll immediately nut.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Since the update is dropping this month, are there any guesses for what scenes might be included?

I wouldn't be surprised if Ivy makes a move on Ian, she is one of the likeliest characters to surprise him and make an unexpected scene as Eva claimed so. The epilogue gave Ivy a lot of information, would be fitting that she is acting now.

Its also likely that Ian has to anwer to Lena if he cheats her with Cindy (if Lena knows it), so this could potentially lead to a break-up and more drama overall. Maybe the scene even starts with Ian/Cindy and Lena potentially interfers.

Maybe Alison/Emma cheer up Ian or Jeremy before they enter the tournament? A bit cheesy and forced, I guess, but they are more likely to do that than Holly or Cherry who likely don't care about this stuff.

Minerva didn't got a scene in the last chapter, maybe she makes a visit. Her content is standoffish from the rest of the game and needs a change, so I'm curios how that develops.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
And if we make Ian brainwash Stan and make him believe that he has to protect his Angel Lena from the horrible demon Seymour, then we find the moment for him to kill Seymour and after he does, Stan is imprisoned and we We get Lena back without getting our hands dirty, isn't that a better plan? :unsure:
*It's better if Ian kills Seymour, hides the corpse in Axel's closet car and anonymously calls the police. Kill two birds with one stone.*
With Robert being the driver and Stan being the last person who Seymour interacts with.

:devilish::devilish:
  1. Ian takes the patient approach preparing himself until he wins the literary contest and signs his book deal accepting whatever dirty stuff Seymour asks him in return (probably related to Lena).
  2. Ian suggests Seymour to use Stan being Lena's roommate and his computers skills in order to get leverage on Lena. Seymour being Seymour probably meets with Stan and threatens his job in order to get him to help. No matter how Stan reacts, a relation is established between the two and a motive for Stan being the killer.
  3. Lena pretends to be convinced by Ian and signs Seymour's contract guaranteeing herself a great money income. To avoid Seymour wanting to take advantage of it at that very moment, she receives a phone call from her family about some health emergency.
  4. Now both Lena and Ian would be the least likely suspects because both of them are in a very lucrative agreement with Seymour, with no aparent motive to want him gone.
  5. Ian tells Seymour that Axel is still harassing Lena and suggests to fuck up his Wildcats thing to put him in his place. Seymour would probably love the suggestion seeing his usual MO and so a motive will be established for Axel being the killer.
  6. Ian and Lena convince Holly to meet with Stan and they take the opportunity to get into his room and do some suspicious searches on Seymour and whatever means they plan to use to kill him (like poison, for example) from his computer.
  7. Now it only remains getting to meet with Seymour in the photo studio, establish an alibi for Ian and Lena at that time (they could check in a hotel room and get out using the backdoor), getting both Axel and Stan to meet at the same photo studio half an hour later, killing Seymour, going back to the hotel room and maybe an anonymous call to the police about some suspicious noises coming from the photo studio.
  8. Probably nobody would be very sad with Seymour's death, even his allies (more like puppets) most likely don't like him very much. The case will seem cut and dry to the police and Perry's father would probably press for a quick resolution to score some law and order points for the election.
  9. Ian and Lena would still get their money deals from Seymour's company, at least while the sucession is resolved.
  10. If everything fails, Ian and Lenas could always point to Jeremy, a big black guy has always historically been a preferred suspect for the US police.

Honestly I see him as a bullied kid with self esteem issues and the flip side of Holly. I was hoping that the cliche of him being a bit creepy would be avoided. Like he isn't a creep but the low self esteem gives an aura that make people assume the worst about him. I know it wouldn't be quick but between Lena, Holly and possibly Ian's friend group his confidence could grow bit by bit from people who genuinely like him. I think it could be interesting if he starts to get recognized for his talent in photography to go along with the casts' artistic talents. This would also help if Seymour is petty in your play through.
My first playthroughs I either ignored Stan or actively disliked him, he just gave me bad vibes. But then I decided to give him a chance and see his story and I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe the guy was not so bad and Louise just bullied him for no reason. And then I find him wanking to Lena's photos, it was a real ew moment. And when you add him wanking to Lena being fucked by Ian or Mike or his reaction to Lena rejectim him... The guy is a real creep that deserves the treatment he receives and doesn't deserve a redeeming arc. Now I either totally dislike him with Lena or try to squeeze as much of his money as possible from him hoping there will be a full humilliation "cucking" path and/or he would get beaten by Ian.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Your plan is good but it seems too long to me when I get to the last stage part of your plan, maybe Seymour is already bored with Lena and she has become a VIP prostitute, don't mess with Jeremy, he is my threesome brother , I need it. whenever I want Let's have a threesome with Ivy, Lena, Emma, hopefully Cindy too or the latter is going to take a lot to convince me.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023

I wouldn't say there are guesses no, because Eva made a post of what she is including in this update.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
And if we make Ian brainwash Stan and make him believe that he has to protect his Angel Lena from the horrible demon Seymour, then we find the moment for him to kill Seymour and after he does, Stan is imprisoned and we We get Lena back without getting our hands dirty, isn't that a better plan? :unsure:

But in your opinion, Lena is an angel, I'm sure she's the fallen angel, she just doesn't deserve any nice guy, she's the typical girl who deserves asshole men and to be left alone.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022

Not in her Patreon, only "My plan is to release a sort of Prologue, that will finally cover the anticipated MMA tournament, aside from moving the plot forward with several character relationships, and will also have a scene you might not be expecting. My goal is to release this update before December."

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: axy2 and Leongen43

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Your plan is good but it seems too long to me when I get to the last stage part of your plan, maybe Seymour is already bored with Lena and she has become a VIP prostitute, don't mess with Jeremy, he is my threesome brother , I need it. whenever I want Let's have a threesome with Ivy, Lena, Emma, hopefully Cindy too or the latter is going to take a lot to convince me.
The hobo that Lena met I'm sure plays a role in Seymour's downfall.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Lena is going to be what we decide for her to be, so if she is a Fallen Angel it is because you decided it, everyone deserves to be given a chance to show that they can be better people, and as mentioned, we also have a bar of Lust, if it becomes visible when I go out for a walk, what will people think of me? :unsure:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Holly with Robert, maybe some phone pics sent to Lena. You have the option to set them up at the end of chapter 11
If the Prologue only deals with one character, it should be Ian due to the tournament, so learning about Holly/Robert then is unlikely.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Not in her Patreon, only "My plan is to release a sort of Prologue, that will finally cover the anticipated MMA tournament, aside from moving the plot forward with several character relationships, and will also have a scene you might not be expecting. My goal is to release this update before December."
I have a feeling the scene might be with Ivy, but maybe it's not the long expected by many Ian/Ivy, because that wouldn't be so surprising. What about a Wade/Ivy scene?, there has been some clues pointing to Ivy doing Wade possibly to fuck up Cindy.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and SerHawkes

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
That's not crazy, I see Ivy doing it to punish Cindy, but she already knows that they have been taking time and she suspects that she is sleeping with Axel, I don't know why she would do it with Wade

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes