yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
The first time I played I went all in on trying to help build up Stan and show Louise that he isn't as bad as she thought. Even tho I took hits to the relationship with Louise I was showing that she was possibly being too hard on him like when she blamed him for Lola taking her panties. It looked like my actions were being rewarded because Louise said she was willing to give him a chance and when you two go in his room and find him jacking to naked pics of Lena and I was pissed. Not only did I get locked out of one the few women Lena can get with, Louise was proven to be right that Stan was a massive creep this whole time and I was disappointed that someone I spent time trying to help let me down so hard. After that i did a play through where I followed Louise's hate of him.

Years later Ive started playing again with the walk through so now I can have Lena get with Louise while helping Stan. (I'm the type of person who likes to uplift characters with self esteem issues.)
As much as I don't like Stan, I absolutely abhor Louise. In high school, I knew too many people who were just like Louise; judgemental bitches who like to create drama out of nothing. And it certainly doesn't help that she's clingy as fuck. If Jeremy wasn't such a dickweed, I'd almost feel sorry he had to put up with such a needy crybaby. In my playthroughs, I actively go out of my way to make sure Lena and Louise's relationship is at 0 by any means necessary. Just so Lena can tell her to fuck off in chapter 10.

Stan isn't any better either. Boy is a fucking incel. Why are you trying to ask out a girl who's way out of your league? Especially when she's already got a boyfriend? I can't remember who, but I think I recall someone in this thread referring to Stan as a "waste of oxygen", and I'm kind of inclined to agree.

I'm honestly praying Lena will be given the option to kick both Louise and Stan out of the apartment. They're both garbage characters who contribute nothing other than "I need Lena to myself because I'm lonely and no one likes me". It's one thing trying to uplift people with low self esteem, and I can understand why some would want to do that, but when it becomes insufferable, many (myself included) would say enough is enough.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Agree, In my playthrough Ian and Lena (can be replaced by Mike) have not had a threesome with Louise because she is an insufferable girl and I refuse to let her win

Reactions: Leongen43

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Maybe the unexpected scene will be Ivy fucking Jeremy even if player did their best to block it and hence don't expect it :whistle:
I would get mad if that happens, not because of the scene itself, but making not one but the two MC's influence a decision for nothing... The illusion of choice is what I hate most in games. I can accept some events happening no matter what for the plot, but don't bullshit the player.

By the way, maybe Ian participating in the tournament should have been a fixed event. I'm curious how the prologue is going to play for an Ian not participating (I think I have no save with that choice).

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
For the "unexpected" scene in the next update, I think it has to be an Ian scene since the update centers around him. We also shouldn't expect solo scenes with characters he has already had scenes with since those aren't unexpected. So either it's a solo scene with a new character or it's a threesome scene.

Possible solo Ian scene:
-ivy ( i know this is the most wanted option on here)
-jess (good or bad)
-Nat
-Louise (she didn't get enough after the threesome)

Possible threesome scenes:
-holly and Lena (I doubt, probably save for the beach update)
-emma and Lena (more likely, but also seems like it would happen at the beach)
-ivy and Lena ( this one is actually more likely than the first two since there isn't anything saying ivy will be at the beach
-alison and Emma (Alison knows Ian sleeps with Emma and she crazy about him)

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Can you have a threesome with Ian, Louise and Lena? How did I not know this?
Two ways to get it, one is have a relationship with Ian, can be exclusive or casual, and relationship with Louise. Other way is for Lena to have a casual relationship with Ian, have a threesome with Louise and Jeremy first, them invite Louise to a threesome with Ian.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
For the "unexpected" scene in the next update, I think it has to be an Ian scene since the update centers around him. We also shouldn't expect solo scenes with characters he has already had scenes with since those aren't unexpected. So either it's a solo scene with a new character or it's a threesome scene.

Possible solo Ian scene:
-jess (good or bad)
-Nat

-ivy and Lena ( this one is actually more likely than the first two since there isn't anything saying ivy will be at the beach
Ian, Lena, Holly would make no sense. You can't even kiss one if you are involved with the other. Of course it'll be an option later in the game but it's not happening this quickly.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Ian, Lena, Holly would make no sense. You can't even kiss one if you are involved with the other. Of course it'll be an option later in the game but it's not happening this quickly.
My dude... it's literally happening on episode 12. Did you not play episode 11? The foreshadowing is intense.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

Possible solo Ian scene:
-jess (good or bad)
-Nat

I wouldn't think any of your single-scene options as unexpected really. Maybe Nat because Eva seems to have implied she's not actually meant to be a sexual option, but then that'd just be her going back on her word.

The threesome options I'd only consider Alison/Emma threesome unexpected simply because of how Alison reacts if Ian goes for Emma in the first place. Lena with Ian and any of Holly or Ivy would be rather expected tbh and Emma/Lena threesome seems more likely since Lena can be sexual towards Emma by now.

Something really unexpected with Ian would perhaps be a Wade/Cindy threesome of some sort. Wouldn't be completely outlandish for the deliberate cheating route or the trying to keep them together route, but it would be rather out of the blue. Would be kinda interesting if the "reward" for playing Wade's friend would be a backdoor towards getting a scene or two with him and Cindy consensually.

Other than that or other more wacky threesome suggestions I don't really see what would constitute as "unexpected" Ian can already get with all the girls minus Ivy, who Eva has promised would get an Ian scene eventually.

Unless the unexpected scene of course doesn't involve Ian. Not sure how he'd come across such a scene though. Axel/Cindy wouldn't be unexpected, neither would Perry/Emma or even Axel or Perry with Cherry, not entirely unexpected at least even if it'd be rather sudden.

Last edited:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I wouldn't think any of your single-scene options as unexpected really. Maybe Nat because Eva seems to have implied she's not actually meant to be a sexual option, but then that'd just be her going back on her word.

The threesome options I'd only consider Alison/Emma threesome unexpected simply because of hoe Alison reacts if Ian goes for Emma in the first place. Lena with Ian and any of Holly or Ivy would be rather expected tbh and Emma/Lena threesome seems more likely since Lena can be sexual towards Emma by now.

Something really unexpected with Ian would perhaps be a Wade/Cindy threesome of some sort. Wouldn't be completely outlandish for the deliberate cheating route or the trying to keep them together route, but it would be rather out of the blue. Would be kinda interesting if the "reward" for playing Wade's friend would be a backdoor towards getting a scene or two with him and Cindy consensually.

Other than that or other more wacky threesome suggestions I don't really see what would constitute as "unexpected" Ian can already get with all the girls minus Ivy, who Eva has promised would get an Ian scene eventually.

Unless the unexpected scene of course doesn't involve Ian. Not sure how he'd come across such a scene though. Axel/Cindy wouldn't be unexpected, neither would Perry/Emma or even Axel or Perry with Cherry, not entirely unexpected at least even if it'd be rather sudden.
It would be quite a weird method for helping Cindy/Wade a threesome with the both of them, I don't remember sex being one of the issues for them as a couple. Although, seeing Cindy's reactions to Ian fucking her, maybe she just doesn't know better.

I guess the easiest way for Ian to come across a scene not directly involving him would be the locker room/showers during the tournament.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes