fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I wouldn't think any of your single-scene options as unexpected really. Maybe Nat because Eva seems to have implied she's not actually meant to be a sexual option, but then that'd just be her going back on her word.

The threesome options I'd only consider Alison/Emma threesome unexpected simply because of how Alison reacts if Ian goes for Emma in the first place. Lena with Ian and any of Holly or Ivy would be rather expected tbh and Emma/Lena threesome seems more likely since Lena can be sexual towards Emma by now.

Something really unexpected with Ian would perhaps be a Wade/Cindy threesome of some sort. Wouldn't be completely outlandish for the deliberate cheating route or the trying to keep them together route, but it would be rather out of the blue. Would be kinda interesting if the "reward" for playing Wade's friend would be a backdoor towards getting a scene or two with him and Cindy consensually.

Other than that or other more wacky threesome suggestions I don't really see what would constitute as "unexpected" Ian can already get with all the girls minus Ivy, who Eva has promised would get an Ian scene eventually.

Unless the unexpected scene of course doesn't involve Ian. Not sure how he'd come across such a scene though. Axel/Cindy wouldn't be unexpected, neither would Perry/Emma or even Axel or Perry with Cherry, not entirely unexpected at least even if it'd be rather sudden.
A way to outperform Wade in front of him after playing the friend? Sign me up:devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
It would be quite a weird method for helping Cindy/Wade a threesome with the both of them, I don't remember sex being one of the issues for them as a couple. Although, seeing Cindy's reactions to Ian fucking her, maybe she just doesn't know better...
Sex is a problem but Wade's attitude is more of a problem. Sex is as we see Cindy's responses to Ian licking her/sex scenes and how she began dote on him(or his dick/tongue at least:BootyTime:) So yeah, it is a problem to some extent but Wade's behavior is still top of the list. Dude isn't paying attention to her sexual needs as she expects him to.

Reactions: Leongen43

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It would be quite a weird method for helping Cindy/Wade a threesome with the both of them, I don't remember sex being one of the issues for them as a couple. Although, seeing Cindy's reactions to Ian fucking her, maybe she just doesn't know better.
Yeah, admittedly I am grasping a bit, but Eva has used this setup before with Dave and Eva in GGGB, which is why I mention the option being there, even if it's rather outlandish as a development. It would be a natural option to explore for people who choose to ask Cindy to keep cheating though, even if it coming now would be very sudden.
I guess the easiest way for Ian to come across a scene not directly involving him would be the locker room/showers during the tournament.
Yeah, either the tournament or something occurring in his home, which is why I mentioned Perry too, although I wouldn't really say scenes with him and either Emma or Cherry would be wholly unexpected.

It's hard to predict with Eva I think, but more often when she mentions she has a surprise in store it'd not usually that big of a surprise. Something unexpected from her point of view may not be the same as what we would see as unexpected.

Reactions: Socrambus

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think the "unexpected" scene can be with Cindy in locker room as she may present in tournament as ring girl under WildCats contract. And If Jeremy Caught Ian in alley than things may take another turn and turn into another "Rollercoaster Ride of Emotions" depending on how Ian's relationship is with Jeremy but with Jeremy how will Ian convince Cindy? that's the question.

I would say another best opportunity to keep Jeremy dry as fuck.:devilish:

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Unless the unexpected scene of course doesn't involve Ian. Not sure how he'd come across such a scene though. Axel/Cindy wouldn't be unexpected, neither would Perry/Emma or even Axel or Perry with Cherry, not entirely unexpected at least even if it'd be rather sudden.
On the other hand, having a Lena/Perry scene on cuck Ian route, if Lena has teased Perry before (which, incidentally, produces a shocked Pikachu face)... that would be pretty unexpected. :whistle:

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
My money is on Mark being Karate Endboss type, knocking out Jeremy and then celebrating with his gf (Gillian).
I don´t really see anything else as unexpected, yet not unrealistic at this point. :sneaky:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I imagine Lena kissing Perry (how horrible) but she feels so bad from the drugs and alcohol that she vomits into Perry's mouth and then faints and Perry also vomits out of disgust and runs to the bathroom, trips and faints, When Ian returns and sees what happened he also vomits and then takes Lena to rehab because he realizes that Lena has hit rock bottom.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Wait does she?
It's an option Lena gets at some point after spending night with Ian at his place, but it requires very high Lust value. It was originally only possible in cheat mode (hence the Pikachu) though i think it's been made part of regular game since then.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
It's an option Lena gets at some point after spending night with Ian at his place, but it requires very high Lust value. It was originally only possible in cheat mode (hence the Pikachu) though i think it's been made part of regular game since then.
Good I hope that happens.

Perry isa little whiney pissant but at least its not another fuck boi or generic hot dude.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
As much as I don't like Stan, I absolutely abhor Louise. In high school, I knew too many people who were just like Louise; judgemental bitches who like to create drama out of nothing. And it certainly doesn't help that she's clingy as fuck. If Jeremy wasn't such a dickweed, I'd almost feel sorry he had to put up with such a needy crybaby. In my playthroughs, I actively go out of my way to make sure Lena and Louise's relationship is at 0 by any means necessary. Just so Lena can tell her to fuck off in chapter 10.

Stan isn't any better either. Boy is a fucking incel. Why are you trying to ask out a girl who's way out of your league? Especially when she's already got a boyfriend? I can't remember who, but I think I recall someone in this thread referring to Stan as a "waste of oxygen", and I'm kind of inclined to agree.

I'm honestly praying Lena will be given the option to kick both Louise and Stan out of the apartment. They're both garbage characters who contribute nothing other than "I need Lena to myself because I'm lonely and no one likes me". It's one thing trying to uplift people with low self esteem, and I can understand why some would want to do that, but when it becomes insufferable, many (myself included) would say enough is enough.
Honestly Ivy seems to be the most judgemental of all the LIs but at the same time she seems to be really caring of her friends. Louise is extremely clingy but Ive always figured that her spending so much time finishing her degree left her with little time to socialize which leads to Lena being her only(?) friend. That also explains why she is so desperate to not believe that Jeremy isn't taking their relationship as serious as her.

I don't really believe in the whole league thing so Stan being attracted to Lena makes sense depending on how you treat him.

I really don't see Lena kicking anyone out unless you have a good relationship with Stan while tanking the relationship with Louise.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly Ivy seems to be the most judgemental of all the LIs but at the same time she seems to be really caring of her friends. Louise is extremely clingy but Ive always figured that her spending so much time finishing her degree left her with little time to socialize which leads to Lena being her only(?) friend. That also explains why she is so desperate to not believe that Jeremy isn't taking their relationship as serious as her.

I don't really believe in the whole league thing so Stan being attracted to Lena makes sense depending on how you treat him.

I really don't see Lena kicking anyone out unless you have a good relationship with Stan while tanking the relationship with Louise.
I think with with Ivy she is a bit over the top with her judgement is because, while she does care about Lena and her friends, with Lena she wants her to be kinda similar to her. To likely reawaken the fun times they had and reconnect likely. Howver, she does care more than most. It's just her method is a bit too foward and brash I would say.

With Louise? Thats not a bad theory and would explain alot in regards to her behavior to a point. That said though, she should really understand that being way too clingy can lead to Lena pushing back against her down the road. I don't mind Louise, more in the roll of a submissive side bitch for Lena when the mood arises, but she does need to have her world awakened big time. Sad thing is though, thats not going to happen any time soon, nor having Jeremy come semi clean about his crap and his thoughts on their relationship. Which would be par for the bullshit course.

I think when it comes down to Stan/Lena/Louise possible kicking out idea... Probably would depend on the friendship system. I mean you can have a platontic relationship with Stan and he's semi bearable, same with Louise so chances of kicking either or Lena possible leaving would probably only be available if one trashes their relationships with either.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What does she say/do exactly?
Pretty much what it says on the tin:
Python:
                    "{image=icon_lust.webp}Tease Perry" if (stalkfap_pro > 0 and lena_lust > 7) or stalkfap_pro > 1:
                        $ v10_tease_perry = True
                        "I got scared at first, but I found his shocked expression amusing."
                        p "I'm s--sorry, I d--didn't know you were here...! You s--s--startled me."
                        l "Don't worry... I forgot you could be here, too. I should've asked your permission to use the shower. And the coffee maker."
                        l "Want some?"
                        p "Actually, y--yeah..."
                        l "I'll prepare it for you."
                        "Perry looked at the floor, where the towel lay still. He was obviously fighting his urge to direct indiscreet glances at my body."
                        l "What's the matter? It's not like this is the first time you've seen me naked!"
                        p "W--well, y--yeah, b--but that time was different..."
                        l "How so?"
                        p "It j--just was."
                        l "Would you feel more comfortable if I covered up?"
                        p "..."
                        p "P--p--p--probably, yeah."
                        l "Too bad, models love to be naked around the house."
                        "I decided I had teased him enough and picked up the towel."

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes