LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Can someone please explain shortly if there is any difference between Ch. 11 Epilogue Complete and the Beta?

My country is at war and I was drafted to the army for a while, just could not keep following the thread :rolleyes:
But now that I am home for a while, I got some catching up and fapping to do.
The EvaKiss launches follow this trend:

Alpha: complete chapter but with several spelling mistakes and bugs (in one of the episodes Holly cheats on Ian even though she's in a stable relationship and in love with him, another common bug is the duplicated and faceless characters).

Beta: the same chapter as before, but with the bugs and spelling corrected.

Final: complete chapter with no errors, no bugs and new scenes for some characters (an example is Jack's scene in "Epilogue - Final", which didn't exist in Epilogue Alpha and Beta).

Reactions: axy2

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So I'm at chapter 7, after the dare game where I choose not to suck Jeremys cock and Lena wants to do more content for Stalkfap. She is pondering on whether to call in Stan but decides not to without giving me the option to choose. Is it possible to trigger this? I was always kind to him and the last time when he peeked on me having sex with Mike I choose to cum and not to call him out. I wonder how can tou trigger the event where Stan makes the recording for you. Is this even a thing? Anybody has any tips?
No, this is just a thought Lena gets, but it's hardcoded in the script she'll always dismiss it. It's just a bridge of sorts for potential photoshoot she can do with Stan in Ch.10, if she's had him take pictures before, in Ch.4.

Reactions: number361

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It would fit with Eva's preferred narratives if doping appears as an option for Ian and probably Jeremy. It would probably be treated as any other drug with her usual overstated addictive effects. It would also be pretty easy making doping negatively affect libido and sexual performance (I don't have any idea of IRL dopping and how realistic it would be but it fits with most people preconceived notions and the most prevalent tropes).

Narratively, it would fit better with Jeremy because he seems to be really interested in the competitive fighting and sees himself with a real possibility of being succesful and earning money. For Ian is more like a hobby than a possible career path, so you would need to make the fights personal somehow to make it semi-realistic Ian being tempted into cheating using doping.
Steroids shrinking your balls is legit, as well as roid rage. Jeremy taking one just to win the tourney could be interesting, but EK will need to nail how steroids affect you physically and mentally.

Would be funny if Ian is still be able to kick juiced-up Jeremy's ass while being all natty, though I don't know if the tourney allows same gym members fighting.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Steroids shrinking your balls is legit, as well as roid rage. Jeremy taking one just to win the tourney could be interesting, but EK will need to nail how steroids affect you physically and mentally.

Would be funny if Ian is still be able to kick juiced-up Jeremy's ass while being all natty, though I don't know if the tourney allows same gym members fighting.
But fighters don't use steroids that much compared to bodybuilders tho. They use other PEDs.
Steroids do help train more tho.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
We all know the one in tournament on steroids will be Stan. He can't afford to wait for a few months to shape up properly for his Queen. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
But fighters don't use steroids that much compared to bodybuilders tho. They use other PEDs.
Steroids do help train more tho.
Definitely, but it's still a prominent PED even in smaller doses. Guys like Vitor Belfort, Johnny Hendricks, Brock Lesnar, and (allegedly) Conor McGregor seem to use steroids a lot more.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019

Her portrayal of other drugs has been more overdramatic than realistic IMO. I think that if dopping appears it would be used more for drama/corruption rather than going for a more realistic approach.

It seems that, at least the first part of a tournament wouldn't allow same gym members figthing, but in the finals part I think there could be. But the thing going against a Ian vs Jeremy fight is the weight difference between them.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Her portrayal of other drugs has been more overdramatic than realistic IMO. I think that if dopping appears it would be used more for drama/corruption rather than going for a more realistic approach.

It seems that, at least the first part of a tournament wouldn't allow same gym members figthing, but in the finals part I think there could be. But the thing going against a Ian vs Jeremy fight is the weight difference between them.
Has EK established that the tournament is openweight or not? I forgot.

Weight difference won't matter if Ian is juiced to the gills :WeSmart:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Has EK established that the tournament is openweight or not? I forgot.

Weight difference won't matter if Ian is juiced to the gills :WeSmart:
It has not been established one way or another, as far as I know, but I thought that MMA tournaments nowadays are all split in weight categories even if 20 years ago was not the case.

I'm not sure how much juice Ian would need to compensate weight, reach and experience difference against Jeremy xD.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
My money is on Mark being Karate Endboss type, knocking out Jeremy and then celebrating with his gf (Gillian).
I don´t really see anything else as unexpected, yet not unrealistic at this point. :sneaky:
The fact Jeremy will most likely fight Ian in the tournament means there are no weight classes. If Marcel is in the tournament Mark is getting crushed

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It has not been established one way or another, as far as I know, but I thought that MMA tournaments nowadays are all split in weight categories even if 20 years ago was not the case.

I'm not sure how much juice Ian would need to compensate weight, reach and experience difference against Jeremy xD.
ONE FC actually has openweight matches from time to time. There were talks of 1M$ openweight tourney, but I can't find more info about it.

Jeremy's biggest flaw is severely underestimating grappling. If they do fight later, Ian the Grappler getting TKO win via submission won't be surprising.

Last edited:

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
The fact Jeremy will most likely fight Ian in the tournament means there are no weight classes. If Marcel is in the tournament Mark is getting crushed
Sure, I´m just talking first round (next update/unexpected scene).
My guess is it´s gonna be 3 fight preliminary and then Semi´s and Final. Total of 5 fights, maybe 6? Some rando to start, then maybe Robert (or another rando), then Mark. Semi vs. Jeremy and final then maybe Marcel (if he takes part) or vice versa, if there is some rule that guys from the same gym can´t meet until the final. Maybe some surprising character in between like Dave or Lena´s brother. Personally I don´t see Mike, Axel or Jack as the types to take part.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I do hope that there are weight categories because if Ian or Jeremy face the terminator Jack, any of them are dead, you just have to remember that not even the guy guarding the door of the club dared to mess with him when he entered the bathroom. to have sex with Lena but if he did it when Axel entered with Lena, we have to take care of Ian especially if the monster likes Lena and wants to use the tournament to finish him off, if they face each other and we change Ian for Wade will he notice? :unsure:

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
ONE FC actually has openweight matches from time to time. There were talks of 1M$ openweight tourney, but I can't find more info about it.

Jeremy's biggest flaw is severely underestimating grappling. If they do fight later, Ian the Grappler getting TKO win over Jeremy via submission won't be surprising.
I didn't know about that and I guess that just making it openweight would simplify things for Eva and make it easier to use the tournament for drama and plot advancement. After all, it's not a fight game.

Sure, I´m just talking first round (next update/unexpected scene).
My guess is it´s gonna be 3 fight preliminary and then Semi´s and Final. Total of 5 fights, maybe 6? Some rando to start, then maybe Robert (or another rando), then Mark. Semi vs. Jeremy and final then maybe Marcel (if he takes part) or vice versa, if there is some rule that guys from the same gym can´t meet until the final. Maybe some surprising character in between like Dave or Lena´s brother. Personally I don´t see Mike, Axel or Jack as the types to take part.
Dave is a strong possibility seeing all GGGB cameos but Lena's brother is a junkie and this is an intergym MMA tournament not an underground ilegal fight organized by Seymour for his amusement where Lena's brother could fight against the bum we encounter in the game.

I do hope that there are weight categories because if Ian or Jeremy face the terminator Jack, any of them are dead, you just have to remember that not even the guy guarding the door of the club dared to mess with him when he entered the bathroom. to have sex with Lena but if he did it when Axel entered with Lena, we have to take care of Ian especially if the monster likes Lena and wants to use the tournament to finish him off, if they face each other and we change Ian for Wade will he notice? :unsure:
Jack has no fighting training as far as I can remember. Marcel hasn't either or at least it has not been mentioned. A formal fight in a MMA tournament is not the same as a bar fight between two drunks. Just being a big muscled gym bro is not enought against somebody that would also be fit and knows what he's doing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Jack has no fighting training as far as I can remember. Marcel hasn't either or at least it has not been mentioned. A formal fight in a MMA tournament is not the same as a bar fight between two drunks. Just being a big muscled gym bro is not enought against somebody that would also be fit and knows what he's doing.
Many bouncers have quite extensive martial arts training, just because he's big doesn't mean he's only a street brawler. Though, his body type is more of a boxer or powerlifter than MMA competitor.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
We all know the one in tournament on steroids will be Stan. He can't afford to wait for a few months to shape up properly for his Queen. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that would be pretty POG imagin stan has a gym arc and even axel fears him and louise is beggins stan but stan is like

Silence wench

and turns into a crypto miener/dating coach :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Stan's exercise is going to be to make a hole to spy in the women's showers but they discover him beating him up (Louise would be happy) and he would end up in jail where he would spend the night with people who will treat him with a lot of love. :ROFLMAO:
How many kilos to lose Stan due to physical and emotional trauma? :unsure:

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Many bouncers have quite extensive martial arts training, just because he's big doesn't mean he's only a street brawler. Though, his body type is more of a boxer or powerlifter than MMA competitor.
Since bouncers have to subdue drunk hooligans, extensive knowledge in wrestling, judo, and jiujitsu would be a plus.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes