\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Guys, would'be really appriticated if someone share the list of soundtracks which is in-game, I browsed every god damn interntet couldn't find it;)(y)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It would be interesting and an opportunity for Ian to beat him up and leave him on a permanent basis so he can move in with Lena and make love to her every day and maybe have threesomes more often with Louise because she would see him as her hero for permanently removing Stan from the department

FearlessGecko1

Nov 23, 2019
It would fit with Eva's preferred narratives if doping appears as an option for Ian and probably Jeremy. It would probably be treated as any other drug with her usual overstated addictive effects. It would also be pretty easy making doping negatively affect libido and sexual performance (I don't have any idea of IRL dopping and how realistic it would be but it fits with most people preconceived notions and the most prevalent tropes).

Narratively, it would fit better with Jeremy because he seems to be really interested in the competitive fighting and sees himself with a real possibility of being succesful and earning money. For Ian is more like a hobby than a possible career path, so you would need to make the fights personal somehow to make it semi-realistic Ian being tempted into cheating using doping.
I think that the "steroids option" really opens some interesting narrative opportunities for this specific game from the psychological effects such as roid rage to some body modifications for Ian's and Jeremy's plotlines.

You're right that currently it fits better with Jeremy, but if Ian sees Jeremy as a rival, let's say competing not for the tournament but for Ivy's interest, he would be tempted to doping to "win" the fights.

Reactions: Ares2607 and axy2

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I think that the "steroids option" really opens some interesting narrative opportunities for this specific game from the psychological effects such as roid rage to some body modifications for Ian's and Jeremy's plotlines.

You're right that currently it fits better with Jeremy, but if Ian sees Jeremy as a rival, let's say competing not for the tournament but for Ivy's interest, he would be tempted to doping to "win" the fights.
What do you mean by "ivy interest"? We already have the pussy pass with having Lena as your lover. Ivy is her bestie, and inviting her to a threesome, given Ivy's disposition, should be even more easy than Louise, to be honest. It's only harder because EK makes it like that. But it's going to happen.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Or he could die of a heart attack from the steroids and Ian will have a free room to move in with Lena and Louise, I guess everyone wins, even Stan for a moment will believe the dredgers would change it (y)

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yes Lena need to be dating Ian for this scene.

Did you agree to Seymour's contract? One of the clauses is that he is the only one allowed to take professional photos of you now so I believe that blocks out anyone else being able to take your photos in that chapter.
I'm super late to the party and I'm stuck trying to figure out a part even with the walkthrough. So I'm at chapter 7, after the dare game where I choose not to suck Jeremys cock and Lena wants to do more content for Stalkfap. She is pondering on whether to call in Stan but decides not to without giving me the option to choose. Is it possible to trigger this? I was always kind to him and the last time when he peeked on me having sex with Mike I choose to cum and not to call him out. I wonder how can tou trigger the event where Stan makes the recording for you. Is this even a thing? Anybody has any tips?
I have only played one real instance of the game and in it, Lena has agreed to Seymour's contract submissively and willingly, has been very nice to Stan,and has a hot photo shoot with Stan in which Stan is invited to (and does) spurt his semen over Lena's body. Perhaps it has to do with Lena's lust number which I had quite high at around 8 or 9.

I am currently trying another instance keeping Lena chaste with the males, increasing her lust numbers only with women and exhibitionism, except for submitting completely to Seymour in order to focus on that subplot which is the only one I really find titillating. I think I may put it on hold (getting bored) though until EK comes out with an extension of that subplot.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Now that we know Louise is leaving for a while it will be time to unleash Lena's (and mine) lust, I would like her to have sex with two guys and Stan to record it and upload it as a pay-per-view, if Stan makes a good job Lena will reward him by letting him eat the cream inside her vagina? :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Stan could even be the ideal partner for Lena ( :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:), they could have romantic dates where they would hold hands and look together at the ideal man for Lena to have sex with, he would go convince the man and then they would go to a hotel where Stan would undress her with The eyes of a lover see how Lena has wild sex with the stranger and when they finish, Stan would hug her where she would kiss him with cream in her mouth, love. They think they could create a top 10 of the best creams in case Lena wants to repeat which would be the position of Jeremy or Ian?:unsure:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Now that we know Louise is leaving for a while it will be time to unleash Lena's (and mine) lust, I would like her to have sex with two guys and Stan to record it and upload it as a pay-per-view, if Stan makes a good job Lena will reward him by letting him eat the cream inside her vagina? :unsure:
Better idea, Louise and Stan jump off a cliff and break every bone in their body.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Stan could even be the ideal partner for Lena ( :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:), they could have romantic dates where they would hold hands and look together at the ideal man for Lena to have sex with, he would go convince the man and then they would go to a hotel where Stan would undress her with The eyes of a lover see how Lena has wild sex with the stranger and when they finish, Stan would hug her where she would kiss him with cream in her mouth, love. They think they could create a top 10 of the best creams in case Lena wants to repeat which would be the position of Jeremy or Ian?:unsure:
Are you Joshy92 with alt account?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't like that idea, it seems very simple to me, the best thing would be to get them drunk then we strip them both naked so that they believe the next day that they had sex when Louise wakes up and sees Stan naked she is filled with hatred and kills him then she finishes imprisoned for the rest of his life, I suppose he will have room for Ian and Jeremy now, will they all sleep in the same bed? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: axy2

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
No, but I consider him a friend and brother of corruption, I wonder how long it will take to corrupt them all and thus be able to read their funny and dirty ideas that are inside them but that they still do not want to share :devilish:

Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I don't like that idea, it seems very simple to me, the best thing would be to get them drunk then we strip them both naked so that they believe the next day that they had sex when Louise wakes up and sees Stan naked she is filled with hatred and kills him then she finishes imprisoned for the rest of his life, I suppose he will have room for Ian and Jeremy now, will they all sleep in the same bed? :unsure:
She would accuse him of rape and plead self-defense, no jury would convict her. They would probably give her a medal.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
But if the jury is made up of people similar to Stan (fat) and they feel identified with the poor victim, showing images of how he was mutilated without mercy with the penis inside his butt , do you still think he would walk free knowing what American justice is like? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes