Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If Lena, to show her love or because she is very drugged, decides to get a tattoo with Ian's face on one of her buttocks and if Ian, Lena and Jeremy have a threesome and when they reach the limit they ejaculate on the buttock that has Ian's face, this It's going to be a strange moment for Ian, if Lena takes a photo of Ian's tattoo covered in semen, how would she do label? :unsure:

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
If Lena, to show her love or because she is very drugged, decides to get a tattoo with Ian's face on one of her buttocks and if Ian, Lena and Jeremy have a threesome and when they reach the limit they ejaculate on the buttock that has Ian's face, this It's going to be a strange moment for Ian, if Lena takes a photo of Ian's tattoo covered in semen, how would she do label? :unsure:
Who makes face tattoos on buttocks, lol. But I like the idea generally. However, Id prefer seeing Ian making tattoo with Lena’s face or name.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Who makes face tattoos on buttocks, lol. But I like the idea generally. However, Id prefer seeing Ian making tattoo with Lena’s face or name.
Can you imagine if you could make Ian have a Lena tatto?
That would be the ultimate simp moment.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Christmas time is nearly upon us, but summer is coming to ORS, and most of the cast will be sporting new outfits. Just like Lena could choose her bikini, Ian will have stat-related options. These are the designs I came up with for Ian , what do you think?

Work on the torunament update continues; I've written all scenes except for the torunament itself, for which I'm drawing all the neccesary assets at the moment. I'm quite optimistic about the update being ready before december, if my colorist can keep up, that is. My goal is to have all the writing and drawings finished by the 15th of this month, and put everything together and test it during the next week.

I'll keep you updated on the progress, and, as always, thanks for your patience and support!
Nobody cares about this useless things like outfits for Ian, work on a damn update and release that before another year

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I never liked tattoos much; nothing is more erotic than the unblemished flesh. I am wondering what Seymour will have Lena put on or put in at their next interlude...and who else he might invite to attend. But I do not mind waiting to find out.

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If Lena took a lot of photos and made some sex videos with the men she has sex with, especially Ian, and sent herself to Axel's toxic, would it be like Lena's revenge and would he feel like a cuckold boyfriend? :unsure:

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I think Billy is going to be one of the competitors in the tournament, it would make sense since nowadays there's a fever of influencers doing fighting events.

Although I hate cameos, Jack would also be a great choice as a final boss, in the last episode Marcel attacks Axel but doesn't do it to Jack, that says a lot about the character, the guy is pure muscle that made even Marcel shit his pants.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I think Billy is going to be one of the competitors in the tournament, it would make sense since nowadays there's a fever of influencers doing fighting events.

Although I hate cameos, Jack would also be a great choice as a final boss, in the last episode Marcel attacks Axel but doesn't do it to Jack, that says a lot about the character, the guy is pure muscle that made even Marcel shit his pants.
1. MMA tournament (Mixed Martial Arts). Does Jack know martial arts?
2. This would be what happens to Billy

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
1. MMA tournament (Mixed Martial Arts). Does Jack know martial arts?
2. This would be what happens to Billy
I theorize that maybe we will meet Robert since he seems to have knowledge of boxing; I don't know if there will be any other known characters or if they will all be filler or perhaps it will be the opportunity to introduce a new recurring secondary character.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I theorize that maybe we will meet Robert since he seems to have knowledge of boxing; I don't know if there will be any other known characters or if they will all be filler or perhaps it will be the opportunity to introduce a new recurring secondary character.
That would be the perfect hat trick for Ian. Beating his ass in chapter 1. Beating his ass again in chapter 7 if Lena fucked both Ian and Robert, then beating his ass a third time in the MMA tournament.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: axy2 and Sethmsf

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
That would be the perfect hat trick for Ian. Beating his ass in chapter 1. Beating his ass again in chapter 7 if Lena fucked both Ian and Robert, then beating his ass a third time in the MMA tournament.
Like a dream

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019

Christmas time is nearly upon us, but summer is coming to ORS, and most of the cast will be sporting new outfits. Just like Lena could choose her bikini, Ian will have stat-related options. These are the designs I came up with for Ian , what do you think?

Work on the torunament update continues; I've written all scenes except for the torunament itself, for which I'm drawing all the neccesary assets at the moment. I'm quite optimistic about the update being ready before december, if my colorist can keep up, that is. My goal is to have all the writing and drawings finished by the 15th of this month, and put everything together and test it during the next week.

I'll keep you updated on the progress, and, as always, thanks for your patience and support!
We want the female characters testing out summer outfits, not Ian

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If it were for Lena I would like more makeup styles, new jewelry like necklaces, earrings and facial and nipple piercings and maybe clitoris with different designs to choose from, even if it is possible to change or combine hair colors, that's what It occurs to you that maybe not all of them are to your liking but I still wanted to write it. :)

Reactions: axy2
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes