May 5, 2017
When Evakiss said we're going to get an update on November, is it implied to be closer to the End of november?

i don't really follow ORS closely after Ch 11 was released
She said she's hoping to get it done before december, so i wouldn't be surprised if it bled a little into next month. I'm personally not too concerned since it's apparently focused on Ian while Lena's part would come in a following update.

Reactions: camube

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
The problem is Eva focuses too much on making Lena's routes fetish driven, and in addition to it being at the expense of the story, it comes at the expense of the importance of Ian's role in said story. Recently, I've been getting the impression that Ian is more of a deuteragonist. The chapter 11 prologue and epilogue being entirely focused on Lena is proof of that.
I have also had that impression for several reasons. Lena's events have an impact on the world around her, Ian's do not; Lena's performances have been central to the interactions, Ian's tournament is unknown to everyone except Jeremy; The world conspires to make life difficult for Lena, Ian does not go through great difficulties; Possible breakups are decided by Lena and she never puts Ian in a position where he is the one who gets angry and decides; Lena can access clothes, lingerie, tattoos and toys, Ian only clothes. Certainly the narrative of the story seems to be driven by Lena and Ian is only the co-pilot, which is why I have said before that I hope they have the same narrative and visual weight (referring to customization options)

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
When Evakiss said we're going to get an update on November, is it implied to be closer to the End of november?

i don't really follow ORS closely after Ch 11 was released
Yes, in fact it seems that the alpha of the prologue of chapter 12 will be available in just over a week and from there to the final one we can calculate that by the beginning of December

Reactions: axy2 and Leongen43

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...The chapter 11 prologue and epilogue being entirely focused on Lena is proof of that.
IIRC EK mentioned that the one getting Prologue will get Epilogue so, Ian will get CH12 epilogue too. I can't remember exactly where she said this but it was recently. It may be something like this:
  1. Ch12 Prologue - IAN
  2. Ch12 Alpha - IAN or LENA
  3. Ch12 Beta - LENA or IAN
  4. Ch12 Epilogue - IAN
  5. Ch13 Prologue - LENA
  6. Ch13 Alpha - IAN or LENA
  7. Ch13 Beta - LENA or IAN
  8. Ch13 Epilogue - LENA

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
I totally agree with you. It is only fair that both protagonists have a similar amount of content, tattoos, outfits or something else that also allows Ian to be personalized. I like that there are two protagonists and they must have the same weight visually and in the story
I get what you are saying but I don't think that fair necessarily means equal. Ian and Lena start from different points as characters, Ian doesn't care about fashion and goes with his hoodie everywhere, his wardrobe is like 10 years old. I know, he can change and start to give more importance to his appearance but maybe going from almost 0 to the same focus on fashion than a girl's, who is also a model, would be too much. I mean, I'm not Ian at the beginning of the story and my gf has way more clothes than I do and like 10-15 times the ammount of footwear I possess.

There's also the difference between how much money can Ian and Lena potentially make. Ian has way less opportunities, so even if we had extra custom options like underwear, more clothes, tattoos, jewelry, watches... you would not be able to afford it unless you cheat.

I have also had that impression for several reasons. Lena's events have an impact on the world around her, Ian's do not; Lena's performances have been central to the interactions, Ian's tournament is unknown to everyone except Jeremy; The world conspires to make life difficult for Lena, Ian does not go through great difficulties; Possible breakups are decided by Lena and she never puts Ian in a position where he is the one who gets angry and decides; Lena can access clothes, lingerie, tattoos and toys, Ian only clothes. Certainly the narrative of the story seems to be driven by Lena and Ian is only the co-pilot, which is why I have said before that I hope they have the same narrative and visual weight (referring to customization options)
I partially agree, I think you are overstating it a bit. Ian starts the game living with Perry because he was "kicked out" from his parent's house and he's working quite a shitty internship with a bitchy boss. If you don't make the right choices, he ends losing even that and having to work as a rider. He also starts just coming out of a quite serious depression and with a lack of confidence (let's remember he might not even get his dick to work with Alison or Cherry).

Also, Ian can break up with Lena if during the relationship talk Ian wants to go for a serious relationship and Lena refuses because she doesn't love him or she had something with Jeremy. He also breaks up with Lena (automatically without player's choice) if you decide to date Cherry during chapter 11. And he is the one to raise the issue and initiate both arguments if they break up because of Lena's stalkfap or the lack of sex.

And I'm sure that during the MMA tournament some of Ian's friends will be there and if he reaches the finals it would be more of an event. Again, I can see it where you are coming from but I think it's not so bad. And Lena is way more popular than Ian with Eva's fanbase so it could be quite worse (and still can, let's hope not).

IIRC EK mentioned that the one getting Prologue will get Epilogue so, Ian will get CH12 epilogue too. I can't remember exactly where she said this but it was recently. It may be something like this:
  1. Ch12 Prologue - IAN
  4. Ch12 Epilogue - IAN
  5. Ch13 Prologue - LENA
  8. Ch13 Epilogue - LENA
My understanding of the development plan with more frequent smaller updates is more like this:
  1. Ch12 Prologue Alpha - Ian POV mainly MMA
  2. Ch12 Prologue Beta
  3. Ch12 Prologue
  4. Ch12 Ian part Alpha mainly Beach house
  5. Ch12 Ian part Beta
  6. Ch12 Ian part
  7. Ch12 Lena part Alpha
  8. Ch12 Lena part Beta
  9. Ch12 Lena part
  10. Ch12 Epilogue Alpha ( she didn't explicitly mention it when she explained her new approach, but probably Lena POV)
  11. Ch12 Epilogue Beta
  12. Ch12 Epilogue

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If there is no balance between the characters it is because of the game script because if some adjustments had been made he would have the same customization options as her, but the creator decided that Lena's character has more options because he saw more growth potential in her. Within history and because the majority of patrons are men, it was clearly revealed that they are horny aroused by Lena

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The problem is Eva focuses too much on making Lena's routes fetish driven, and in addition to it being at the expense of the story, it comes at the expense of the importance of Ian's role in said story. Recently, I've been getting the impression that Ian is more of a deuteragonist. The chapter 11 prologue and epilogue being entirely focused on Lena is proof of that.
Not a problem for me, and I bet for a lot more people (who like Fem Protag games)

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
...My understanding of the development plan with more frequent smaller updates is more like this:
  1. Ch12 Prologue Alpha - Ian POV mainly MMA
  2. Ch12 Prologue Beta
  3. Ch12 Prologue
  4. Ch12 Ian part Alpha mainly Beach house
  5. Ch12 Ian part Beta
  6. Ch12 Ian part
  7. Ch12 Lena part Alpha
  8. Ch12 Lena part Beta
  9. Ch12 Lena part
  10. Ch12 Epilogue Alpha ( she didn't explicitly mention it when she explained her new approach, but probably Lena POV)
  11. Ch12 Epilogue Beta
  12. Ch12 Epilogue
Uhmm... How many fucking updates will CH12 have? Did I miss an announcement or something bcz IIRC EK mentioned that she will continue this current CH11 trend of updating which is
  1. Prologue (alpha, beta, full version)
  2. CH Alpha
  3. CH Beta (bugs and fixes of alpha)
  4. CH Final (bugs and fixes of complete CH)
  5. Epilogue (Alpha, beta, Complete)
Alpha containing new scenes and Beta and final/complete versions are just bugs and fixes with a new scene sometime as an exception(like Jack scene in epilogue complete version on non-cheating route where Lena can cheat if she previously didn't). That's exactly the case, check changelog in OP. But you are are saying that there is going to be a Lena's part alpha, beta and Ian's part alpha, beta? Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Uhmm... How many fucking updates will CH12 have? Did I miss an announcement or something bcz IIRC EK mentioned that she will continue this current CH11 trend of updating which is
  1. Prologue (alpha, beta, full version)
  2. CH Alpha
  3. CH Beta (bugs and fixes of alpha)
  4. CH Final (bugs and fixes of complete CH)
  5. Epilogue (Alpha, beta, Complete)
Alpha containing new scenes and Beta and final/complete versions are just bugs and fixes with a new scene sometime as an exception(like Jack scene in epilogue complete version on non-cheating route where Lena can cheat if she previously didn't). That's exactly the case, check changelog in OP. But you are are saying that there is going to be a Lena's part alpha, beta and Ian's part alpha, beta? Do correct me if I'm wrong.
What she said:

With chapter 11 I switched things up a bit, more out of neccessity than by design, releasing the Prologue, then the Chapter, then the Epilogue, which allowed me to pack quite some content I wanted to include. I've decided to go with a similar strategy when it comes to Chapter 12.

My plan is to release a sort of Prologue, that will finally cover the anticipated MMA tournament, aside from moving the plot forward with several character relationships, and will also have a scene you might not be expecting. My goal is to release this update before December.

After that, I will publish Ian's part of the chapter, that will depict the anticipated trip to Perry's Beach house. And once that's out, I will take care of Lena's part, for which I have some big events in mind.
So my understanding is Prologue first before december, after that Ian's part of chapter 12 with the beach house stuff. And finally Lena's part of chapter 12. It's not explicity stated, but I'm assuming the usual alpha-beta-final cycle for each release. And I'm also assuming there will be a prologue, but maybe not and it's chapter 13 after that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
What she said:

So my understanding is Prologue first before december, after that Ian's part of chapter 12 with the beach house stuff. And finally Lena's part of chapter 12. It's not explicity stated, but I'm assuming the usual alpha-beta-final cycle for each release. And I'm also assuming there will be a prologue, but maybe not and it's chapter 13 after that.
Than I think CH12 Prologue Ian's POV, CH12 Alpha will contain Ian's and Lena's part and Beta will have remaining Lena's part with bug fixes and than final CH12 final/complete will have all bug fixes of CH12 + a scene or two which was missing than we will have CH12 Epilogue alpha(new content featuring Ian's POV), beta and final/complete CH12 and this follows the current trend of CH10 and CH11.

Reactions: CoalPhelps

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Than I think CH12 Alpha will contain Ian's and Lena's part and Beta will have remaining Lena's part with bug fixes and than final CH12 final/complete will have all bug fixes of CH12 + a scene or two which was missing than we will have CH12 Epilogue alpha(new content featuring Ian), beta and final/complete CH12 and this follows the current trend of CH10 and CH11.
I don't know, she explicitly said that she's changing things for chapter 12, basically going for shorter developmen cycles and more frequent releases. It doesn't make sense to me (as a developer) to release an alpha with just Ian's part and a beta adding Lena's part. But I might be misunderstanding things.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I don't know, she explicitly said that she's changing things for chapter 12, basically going for shorter developmen cycles and more frequent releases. It doesn't make sense to me (as a developer) to release an alpha with just Ian's part and a beta adding Lena's part. But I might be misunderstanding things.
NO no! I meant alpha will feature Ian's AND Lena's POV's and beta will have remaining content of Lena's POV and bug fixes of alpha than final version of Ch12 will have remaining bug fixes of CH12 beta and alpha and than epilogue alpha beta and complete.

We'll see how EK will do things but these are just speculations of mine based on CH10 and 11 as both follow this exact trend but things may change a bit as EK mentioned update will be shorter and frequent so than YES! your speculation will be true that Ian and Lena will have their separate POV's alpha beta and final as you mentioned in the 2nd last post.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If I chose for Ian to have a relationship with Holly and she asked me to have sex with all the guys, I wouldn't object if it helps her feel more confident. The only thing I would say is to do your sex marathons responsibly. I'm worried about her health

Last edited:
Reactions: Ares2607

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Is it possible for Ian to talk with Holly about his dream about Gilian. I can't seem to get it. It is always unavailable to choose.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Is it possible for Ian to talk with Holly about his dream about Gilian. I can't seem to get it. It is always unavailable to choose.
The rough condition is that he only open up to her if he fully commits to her and doesn't have relationship with other women. This includes Gillian and he can have feelings for her back in chapter 2.
He needs to have found his peace with Gillian which requires him to stop thinking abou her in chapter 2. This is only possible if he got a Will point, so he needed to sleep with Alison/Cherry or deescalated things with Robert (which only gives a Willpoint in recent updates).

Reactions: kacas and ffive

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
  1. Ch12 Prologue - IAN
  4. Ch12 Epilogue - IAN
  5. Ch13 Prologue - LENA
  8. Ch13 Epilogue - LENA
Does game end ch 13?

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes