CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
Very unlikely. Wrong game my friend. DP sure but anything more hardcore doubt it...
Maybe it used to be, but the Epilogue has two BBC scenes that don't even make sense or have a proper build up, not to mention Eva's own stated emphasis on as many fetishes as possible in later episodes. All in all, it's getting to the point where the game can turn into the fuckfest that GGGB was.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Eva may do what you desire to satisfy the *sigh* unwashed masses....but from what I have heard here about her disappointment at the results of her poll.... she is poised to lead Lena (for thos who want it) into a deepening darkening intensifying Story of O situation.

spar

May 15, 2017
Eva likes certain hardcore fetishes, this game will not be limited to just DP, it even already has GB, DP and Rimjob scenes, don't forget that Eva in Good Girl created a Rimjo fart scene. Eva is not a vanilla developer.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Exactly
Eva likes certain hardcore fetishes, this game will not be limited to just DP, it even already has GB, DP and Rimjob scenes, don't forget that Eva in Good Girl created a Rimjo fart scene. Eva is not a vanilla developer.
That's exactly why Eva Kiss is the best for me, good story, hot scenes and a drawing style that I love, or there are things that I would like to see like Bondage, I am also very satisfied with her work :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I rimjob what? lol. Glad I missed that, but... what path was it on, out of morbid curiosity? :WaitWhat::HideThePain::lepew:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Maybe it used to be, but the Epilogue has two BBC scenes that don't even make sense or have a proper build up, not to mention Eva's own stated emphasis on as many fetishes as possible in later episodes. All in all, it's getting to the point where the game can turn into the fuckfest that GGGB was.
EK: 'But I don't want ORS to become another GGGB.'
-Starts turning it into another GGGB fetish fuckfest...-

You were saying EK?

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Hardcore and submissive eroticism are two different things. The former, taken to its extreme, all blends together to look alike; the latter, requiring much more imagination might keep those electric tingles going through the body for a long, long time. While the former may give shuddering orgasms....I know from personal experience that the latter can give those shattering orgasms that leave the body completely relaxed.

Of course....the complete relaxing of the body can result in an embarrassing display.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes