Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Is there an ending with the thicc little alt girl friend? Can't remember her name. Emma maybe?
A little early for endings yet. I suppose it was confusing to call this "Chapter 11 Epilogue", but the story isn't over yet. There's still the Summer vacation home to visit and who knows what will come after that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In the hypothetical case that Gillian is Mike's girlfriend and Lena discovers it when she argues with him and then Ian arrives hearing that Lena has sex with Mike and he is Gillian's boyfriend, will he get angry and feel like a double cuckold? :unsure:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
If this release cycle is real and you add the bugfixed versions...

We are easily looking at a 5-6 month per update cycle. Time to wrap this up and go back to the drawing board.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's be real if Eva was redlolly, the dev cycle of lust campus wouldn't be a bloody mess like it is now

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Let's be real if Eva was redlolly, the dev cycle of lust campus wouldn't be a bloody mess like it is now
I also couldn't get past 2 minutes of Lust Campus due to the writing. It was that trite. Eva's obviously not doing the art for it either, so I just don't see her being involved in any capacity other than in encouragement, potential advice and the occasional shout-out.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I need some more Gillian content so badly. She's #1 want.
I believe that many will have to restart their game again to see Gillian's content, it's a lot of illusion to think that the heart option when Ian talks to her is the right one for the two of them to have a relationship again, any option other than "I'm over you" generates the same result, but this option is the only one that generates a response like "Ian, I still want to be part of your life", apart from the fact that Emma doesn't appear in this option but in all the others...

EVA has done this before, if you want to get Minerva then you need to choose the worst options in the game, if you want to get Bad Jessica then you need to read a guide because any wrong choice ends everything.

Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I believe that many will have to restart their game again to see Gillian's content, it's a lot of illusion to think that the heart option when Ian talks to her is the right one for the two of them to have a relationship again, any option other than "I'm over you" generates the same result, but this option is the only one that generates a response like "Ian, I still want to be part of your life", apart from the fact that Emma doesn't appear in this option but in all the others...
That's pretty inaccurate -- for one, the game records which exact response the player selected in that choice, so it's not as if only one of them is guaranteed to produces different results (in future installments) The actual results produced by these options are currently yet unknown.

And second, the heart option additionally resets the flag v3_gillian_stop which is set by Ian deleting Gillian's pictures early on. While the "i've made my peace" option which requires this variable to be enabled leaves it intact. Given these facts, it makes more sense for the heart option to be a late entry point for Gillian's route for the players who initially opted out of it, while "made peace" option simply delegates Ian who reinforced his early choice to the "friendzone" with Gillian, and any meeting with her in this setup is just like the friendly coffee you can have with good Jess.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
ETA on chapter 12
From Eva's Patreon on November 7:

Work on the tournament update continues; I've written all scenes except for the tournament itself, for which I'm drawing all the neccesary assets at the moment. I'm quite optimistic about the update being ready before december, if my colorist can keep up, that is. My goal is to have all the writing and drawings finished by the 15th of this month, and put everything together and test it during the next week.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
From Eva's Patreon on November 7:

Work on the tournament update continues; I've written all scenes except for the tournament itself, for which I'm drawing all the neccesary assets at the moment. I'm quite optimistic about the update being ready before december, if my colorist can keep up, that is. My goal is to have all the writing and drawings finished by the 15th of this month, and put everything together and test it during the next week.
It's 15th now lol

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm curious if in some update we could have a scene where Ian and Jeremy have sex with Emma doing double anal penetration, Ian and Jeremy clashing tools will be a moment of true friendship and so much friendship inside Emma's ass, haven't they dislocated her hip bones? :unsure:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I can't even remember (I'm getting old) is there somewhere a schedule or something to know what's in store for the next update?

• Angry
Reactions: Asuna.is
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes