Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That's not a vengeance! Now imagine fucking Gillian's BF while he is on the phone with her! THAT's a vengeance!
How cute they both are to me, that wouldn't be revenge, maybe it would be a reward depending on the tastes of Gillian's boyfriend.
What I would do is kidnap the boyfriend, tie his hands to a tree, put a cow skin on him, insert an Electroejaculator into his ass, bring a bull for him to ride until he is satisfied and the boyfriend is almost dead, then extract all the bull semen mixed with his shit and insert a tube into Gillian's mouth and make her swallow it all, that would be horrible revenge, it was too much for all maybe I should moderate myself? :unsure:

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
How cute they both are to me, that wouldn't be revenge, maybe it would be a reward depending on the tastes of Gillian's boyfriend.
What I would do is kidnap the boyfriend, tie his hands to a tree, put a cow skin on him, insert an Electroejaculator into his ass, bring a bull for him to ride until he is satisfied and the boyfriend is almost dead, then extract all the bull semen mixed with his shit and insert a tube into Gillian's mouth and make her swallow it all, that would be horrible revenge, it was too much for all maybe I should moderate myself? :unsure:
Maybe they will discover a new kink and the punishment will become a reward hahahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Gillian(Chameleon) :BootyTime:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
OK, so Xapican was right, my demons and I are fine, if that guy that I didn't know and would be able to do that to him, imagine what he would do to Axel's toxic, I'm going to have my chance and when I do it, it's going to be so horrible revenge that his penis is going to die and he is going to undergo a gender change, it depends on what he looks like as a woman, could he become Seymour's new girl and what would her name be?:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sethmsf

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
OK, so Xapican was right, my demons and I are fine, if that guy that I didn't know and would be able to do that to him, imagine what he would do to Axel's poison, I'm going to have my chance and when I do it, it's going to be so horrible revenge that his penis is going to die and he is going to undergo a gender change, it depends on what he looks like as a woman, could he become Seymour's new girl and what would her name be?:unsure:
I think you will like the game My Employee's Family.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
well all hope isn't lost, in a gameplay lena was interested in saudi arabia, with some luck she will become one of those amazing free rich girls in control and eat some shit, that could be nice too, she deserves a princess ending.

screenshot.png

but maybe japan could be better to drink gallons of dog cum ... i have high hopes for her

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
well all hope isn't lost, in a gameplay lena was interested in saudi arabia, with some luck she will become one of those amazing free rich girls in control and eat some shit, that could be nice too, she deserves a princess ending.

View attachment 3091800

but maybe japan could be better to drink gallons of dog cum ... i have high hopes for her
Maybe Lara can get a special vintage to toast with Seymour who can have her own winery, could she become a professional taster? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
What I would give to make Seymour a work of art like the Dragon does in Hannibal, a beautiful statue with his corpse that is an ode to the beauty of the decay of power, i would call it The fall of the false emperor.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Leongen43

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020

View attachment 3091800

661b7e30a51d25000963ed2a1b67f2f12e9e2c13ecc74d669a6fcf7c1d63bde6_1.jpg

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What I would give to make Seymour a work of art like the Dragon does in Hannibal, a beautiful statue with his corpse that is an ode to the beauty of the decay of power, i would call it The fall of the false emperor.
It would be nice, as long as I can urinate on Seymour face every morning when I go for a run, exercising and releasing a little is good for to health, right? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Sethmsf

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022

View attachment 3091800

Deepest and most tearful and abject apologies....but Dubai is the place for the intense fantasies of debauchery....after Seymour shares Lena with Agnes (usually dominant elderly ladies are into fisting) ...and then takes her to Dubai...well....Gedads....Dubai is a center for sexual slavery. The Emirs love the "no limits" scenarios....I suppose they will fete her elegance...buy her the most beautiful expensive and lavish clothes and adornments...then sit with her...watching movies of steadily increasing depravity while magnifying Seymour's ehibitionist Lovense Egg games...escalating to the metal egg of fearful painful electric shocks....the anal vibrator....and finally bringing in the BDSM elements......first to others for Lena to witness....until finally Lena herself succumbs to the intensity of the Emir's filth..St. Andrew's Cross, of course....you know....the one that turns a girl into..well.. an "X"......Seymour, of course, so tame by comparison, will have vanished by then...and Lena will live in a never ending state of excitement....pain...and panic....never knowing what new ferocious tortures might present themselves at any moment. *sigh* she should have chosen Italy.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Deepest and most tearful and abject apologies....but Dubai is the place for the intense fantasies of debauchery....after Seymour shares Lena with Agnes (usually dominant elderly ladies are into fisting) ...and then takes her to Dubai...well....Gedads....Dubai is a center for sexual slavery. The Emirs love the "no limits" scenarios....I suppose they will fete her elegance...buy her the most beautiful expensive and lavish clothes and adornments...then sit with her...watching movies of steadily increasing depravity while magnifying Seymour's ehibitionist Lovense Egg games...escalating to the metal egg of fearful painful electric shocks....the anal vibrator....and finally bringing in the BDSM elements...first to others for Lena to witness....until finally Lena herself succumbs to the intensity of the Emir's filth...Seymour, of course, so tame by comparison, will have vanished by then...and Lena will live in a never ending state of excitement....pain...and panic....never knowing what new ferocious tortures might present themselves at any moment. *sigh* she should have chosen Italy.
Simply beautiful, I would love to see a fan art with what you wrote, I would like others to enjoy it as I enjoy it, thanks for sharing it :love:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Simply beautiful, I would love to see a fan art with what you wrote, I would like others to enjoy it as I enjoy it, thanks for sharing it :love:
Well perhaps Eva will write a spin-off....one off the Patreon restrictions...but you know as time goes on....and Lena's elegance has melted away....sadly....the Emirs will wind up selling her....*sigh* to the freak Mädchenfleisch market across the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Aden.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes