John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Give me a twist where Lena doesn't give a fuck anymore and she comes with a knife and stabs the creepy old fuck Seymour to death for being a creepy fucker.
Well you should try Superhuman then. There's an NTR where if you choose to go down it eventually it ends up with the girl going berserk. Though for this game you're out is not agreeing to work for Seymour in the first place and that's it. Once you're already on his route then you're on that route you might as well enjoy the ride or start a new playthrough. With how complex the routes already are I don't think Eva is gonna add extra complexity by making routes within routes like that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
hmm I wonder what's so complicated about the tournament? Are there any actual stakes, narratively speaking?
It's probably an alternative to becoming a famous author. For players that either don't want Ian to be a writer or they fucked up and wrote a trash story so now instead of being a starving writer he can succeed in mma

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's probably an alternative to becoming a famous author. For players that either don't want Ian to be a writer or they fucked up and wrote a trash story so now instead of being a starving writer he can succeed in mma
But if Ian don't write a trash story, how are you going to get Hollywood interested in your book so that it becomes a garbage from the heap movie? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
What are the chances that after winning tournament if Ian becomes a complete Badass and on Chad Ian path that he will go for Lena or Holly at beach house if LenaxHolly are together(i would like to believe they should be) or on the brink of a relationship. So many possibilities on the Chad Ian path:BootyTime:.

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
What I'm looking forward to about the tournament, besides that it's been built up as a potentially crucial moment for Ian, is a brief change of pace. A hefty amount of attention has been paid to Ian's book nerd side, and it'll be nice to give more attention to the gym rat side.

Personally I don't mind the occasional mini-game in a VN, and Eva's have been fine imo. The pool games could get Ian a little extra money early on, the drug trip was amusing if not particularly useful to the plot, and the sparring with Jeremy was helpful to get me a little more keyed into what MMA involves, as it's not a sport I've encountered before. I actually really like the lyrics mini-games with Lena, and it's nice to get stats out of them.

I'm guessing the tournament will be a little different, because I'm guessing there will be more plot involved, and maybe also more turn-based choices, kind of like the pool games but not as light-hearted as those were.

And I'm interested to see who Ian's opponent(s) will be. We've all been speculating about that here for a long time now...

I agree it would be fun to have Ian's female friends - of whatever relationship status - in the audience. You can already see it, right? Holly would be hiding under her seat, Lena would be cheering Ian on enthusiastically, Cindy would be distracted because she just broke a nail, Emma would be screaming for Ian to clock the other guy, Alison would be screaming at the other guy, threatening his life if he touches one hair on Ian's head, Ivy would jump to the side of the ring and drop her top at the right moment to distract the other guy so Ian can roundhouse him... :LOL:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
What I'm looking forward to about the tournament, besides that it's been built up as a potentially crucial moment for Ian, is a brief change of pace. A hefty amount of attention has been paid to Ian's book nerd side, and it'll be nice to give more attention to the gym rat side.

Personally I don't mind the occasional mini-game in a VN, and Eva's have been fine imo. The pool games could get Ian a little extra money early on, the drug trip was amusing if not particularly useful to the plot, and the sparring with Jeremy was helpful to get me a little more keyed into what MMA involves, as it's not a sport I've encountered before. I actually really like the lyrics mini-games with Lena, and it's nice to get stats out of them.

I'm guessing the tournament will be a little different, because I'm guessing there will be more plot involved, and maybe also more turn-based choices, kind of like the pool games but not as light-hearted as those were.

And I'm interested to see who Ian's opponent(s) will be. We've all been speculating about that here for a long time now...

I agree it would be fun to have Ian's female friends - of whatever relationship status - in the audience. You can already see it, right? Holly would be hiding under her seat, Lena would be cheering Ian on enthusiastically, Cindy would be distracted because she just broke a nail, Emma would be screaming for Ian to clock the other guy, Alison would be screaming at the other guy, threatening his life if he touches one hair on Ian's head, Ivy would jump to the side of the ring and drop her top at the right moment to distract the other guy so Ian can roundhouse him... :LOL:
I could see Holly acting like Adrian in Rocky movies—afraid and reluctant to see Ian fight at first, but gradually getting braver and eventually cheering him from the sidelines.

Ian screaming his girlfriend's name after winning the tournament like Rocky 1 would be a nice touch.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I think that the reactions and interactions of friends, girlfriends or fuck buddies in the audience among themselves and towards the fighters can be very interesting and fun. Will Ivy be the winner's prize? She is only interested in the winners, it is the grand prize (or that is how it is defined at the end of the epilogue, although without referring to anything about the tournament, of course, only to her high self-esteem)

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I could see Holly acting like Adrian in Rocky movies—afraid and reluctant to see Ian fight at first, but gradually getting braver and eventually cheering him from the sidelines.

Ian screaming his girlfriend's name after winning the tournament like Rocky 1 would be a nice touch.
A great tribute if she does a similar scene with the winner's LI (and tense moment if the winner is Ian and the LI is Cindy)

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes