Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
At the time I seemed to understand that members of the same gym did not face each other (at least at the beginning), so perhaps Jeremy vs Ian is a final or semi-final match.

My bet for one of the initial fights is still Robert because he knew boxing; Adds that Lena gave him Holly's phone number and that she (Holly) is going to cheer up his friend Ian, new drama served and crushed again hahahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I just changed some stats like money etc.
Can anyone tell me how to bypass this? View attachment 3097739
IIRC this is ren'py built-in function as someone can easily include virus in a save file and share it with others to affect them. If you modified the save files yourself than simply select YES IF you're using someone's than you should NOT accept it, instead use URM
to modify or path checking.

Reactions: Andrea9999

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So what’s everyone favourite path with Lena?
I actually think most of Axel’s scenes are really good
Holly has been great with her, I just hope their scenes can become more kinky gong forward. Would also be nice to finally get them into an actual relationship, instead of this "special friends" phase that Eva insists keeping them in.
Jack's scene was pretty good and I'd hope for more casual sex options for Lena. Although when you go an entire playthrough without fucking any other men, his scene sort of feels like going from 0-100.

Reactions: noturiah

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Holly has been great with her, I just hope their scenes can become more kinky gong forward. Would also be nice to finally get them into an actual relationship, instead of this "special friends" phase that Eva insists keeping them in.
Jack's scene was pretty good and I'd hope for more casual sex options for Lena. Although when you go an entire playthrough without fucking any other men, his scene sort of feels like going from 0-100.
You want more casual sex for Lena? The characters that have the most casual sex opportunities in the game? She has like 18 pages. It may be your fetish, but chill... This is actually the phase of the game when couples stuff, threesome, orgies and stuff like that can come into the equation.

Reactions: axy2

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
I hope sticking to one discipline will screw Ian in one of his fights.

Imagine Ian stepping into the ring and the only thing in his bag is kickboxing.

Reactions: | Vee |

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Ian X Lena for me. I really like both the narrative and the scenes and you can see how little by little they are getting into the D/s; I hope to delve deeper into it, use the collar and leash on her and see how far they can go; Besides, it is the most versatile couple, being able to focus on more vanilla and tender, cuckold or cheat if you prefer.

Reactions: | Vee | and axy2

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I hope sticking to one discipline will screw Ian in one of his fights.

Imagine Ian stepping into the ring and the only thing in his bag is kickboxing.
BJJ absolutely dominates the amateur MMA scene. It's a given that professional fighters have jujitsu guidance. But, in the amateur world if you are not trained in any kind of jujitsu then you're fucked. If you have no knowledge you are going to be imnari rolled and you are going to tap out.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
-Waits patiently for Ian-Ivy, knowing full well EK is gonna continually screw it over...-
It could be very interesting, I wonder if Ian could tame Ivy who seems to be used to being the dominant force; If it finally happens, I will explore it in some playthrough.

I wonder if in the future we will see a cuckquean route just like the cuckold exists. Ian X Lena X Ivy seems appropriate

Reactions: Futaglit and axy2

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It could be very interesting, I wonder if Ian could tame Ivy who seems to be used to being the dominant force; If it finally happens, I will explore it in some playthrough
The IF factor being IF EK can get her head out of her ass and actually make it happen. If it does happen, I will very much be a happy, content man, while at the same time screaming 'IT TOOK LONG E-FUCKING-NOUGH'.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I love her with Holly even tho that path starts so late watching their romance grow has been nice.

Her hottest scenes are the collar/double dildo ones with Louise. Only complaint seems that the relationship might not develop past that.

Holly/Ivy/Lena path is also hot if you're only looking for casual. This last update has me curious if there will be something with Emma in the future.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Mine is Lena celibate except with Holly, accentuating intelligence and exhibitionist and willingly going for Seymour's proposal and choosing UAE as a travel destination. Axel's use of the word "babygirl" makes my skin crawl (always hated that term) while Seymour's use of the word "doll" (beautiful...and above all...pliable and easily manipulated) is exciting. Nothing about Ian's thread interests me. I want to see the Seymour thread deepen and intensify with use of Agnes and then Dubai.

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Well perhaps Eva will write a spin-off....one off the Patreon restrictions...but you know as time goes on....and Lena's elegance has melted away....sadly....the Emirs will wind up selling her....*sigh* to the freak Mädchenfleisch market across the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Aden.
So in this scenario is lena merely whoring herself out to these emirs for money at seymours request or has she actually been trafficked into sexual slavery?

Because the first one isn't so bad since a lot of instathots already do it, the second one however is kinda dark and is one step away from just having lena put inside a red room.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So in this scenario is lena merely whoring herself out to these emirs for money at seymours request or has she actually been trafficked into sexual slavery?

Because the first one isn't so bad since a lot of instathots already do it, the second one however is kinda dark and is one step away from just having lena put inside a red room.
OK I must have missed something but what in the story has people thinking that Seymour is going to start pimping Lena out in Dubai?! I haven't seen absolutely anything that hints at this.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
OK I must have missed something but what in the story has people thinking that Seymour is going to start pimping Lena out in Dubai?! I haven't seen absolutely anything that hints at this.
I wouldn't completely rule that out but I don't expect it to happen.

Even though I was wondering before where Seymour's money might actually come from. Being asked about that from Lena he mentioned something about a long publishing dynasty. This might have made him very rich (there are enough examples of wealthy publishers: Forbes, Hearst, Burda, ...), but a girl delivery service to some dubious sheik in Dubai (or a any other rich weirdo in Singapore or Rome) might also pay quite well...

It might be possible, yes, but it's not very probable. I still think Seymour is just an honest admirer and eccentric art ethusiast with a lot of time and even more money at his disposal. And Lena is the perfect docile object for his unorthodox endeavours. I've seen worse...

Reactions: axy2 and | Vee |

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Me neither then again i haven't really played the seymour path though i have seen the gallery and there's nothing that indicates anything of the sort other than a mention of dubai, to me his path seems more like a 50 shades of gray type thing but some people choose to view it differently i guess.

If your curious though you can check out the conversation here https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-11-epilogue-complete-eva-kiss.48813/page-2153

Reactions: Esti and GokutheG
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes