Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I'm with you ffive, I think it's nothing more than a bit of narration showing Seymour trying to seduce Lena into a life of luxury and mechanically just setting a posh level for her depending on the choice. But who knows, EK may surprise us and we all have hope for one thing or another.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I suspect you're paying way more attention to that throwaway question about travel than EK ever did, or will. It's pretty unrealistic to expect there'd be new backgrounds and characters made for 3 completely different options like that.
-Sees people wanting Lena to go to Dubai, become a sex slave to some emir, go down the deep end with all the bullshit corruption shit-

Are you people okay? Do I need to bring out a teddy bear and you can point where on the bear did the evil man or woman touch you?

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
-Sees people wanting Lena to go to Dubai, become a sex slave to some emir, go down the deep end with all the bullshit corruption shit-

Are you people okay? Do I need to bring out a teddy bear and you can point where on the bear did the evil man or woman touch you?
Maybe we can reach a middle ground that leaves us all equally satisfied and dissatisfied.

I quote SerHawkes: -Sees people wanting Axel to go to Dubai, become a sex slave to some emir, go down the deep end with all the bullshit corruption shit-

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Maybe we can reach a middle ground that leaves us all equally satisfied and dissatisfied.

I quote SerHawkes: -Sees people wanting Axel to go to Dubai, become a sex slave to some emir, go down the deep end with all the bullshit corruption shit-
I mean in all likelyhood, Geymour will very likely use Lena to probably help secure or sweeten some deal there. How far that goes however, will likely depend on the player, and likelyhood of Geymour incentivising Lena's money. So, it's likely a probable.

Thing is though, I won't be going down that road since I flip off Geymour and don't deal with him at all, so I probably won't be missing much content or story for that matter, even if in all likelyhood it will be pandering to the cuckheads and small black cock fetishists.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I mean in all likelyhood, Geymour will very likely use Lena to probably help secure or sweeten some deal there. How far that goes however, will likely depend on the player, and likelyhood of Geymour incentivising Lena's money. So, it's likely a probable.

Thing is though, I won't be going down that road since I flip off Geymour and don't deal with him at all, so I probably won't be missing much content or story for that matter, even if in all likelyhood it will be pandering to the cuckheads and small black cock fetishists.
Well, if you play the Seymour plot a little and you get along badly with him but you end up giving in to the blackmail, he ends up taking you to dinner and you meet the mayoral candidate who is having dinner with Agnes; He immediately notices Lena and that she is very beautiful, Seymour very kindly tells hom that if he needs it, he can lend Lena for him.

In my main game, Lena does the first two shoots with Seymour and when he calls her for the last proposal and reveals that the suspicions that he has put her on blacklists so that she will not be hired anywhere, Lena sends him to the shit and it's over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Esti and | Vee |

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Well, if you play the Seymour plot a little and you get along badly with him but you end up giving in to the blackmail, he ends up taking you to dinner and you meet the mayoral candidate who is having dinner with Agnes; He immediately notices Lena and that she is very beautiful, Seymour very kindly tells hom that if he needs it, he can lend Lena for him.

In my main game, Lena does the first two shoots with Seymour and when he calls her for the last proposal and reveals that the suspicions that he has put her on blacklists so that she will not be hired anywhere, Lena sends him to the shit and it's over.
Yeah, I don't touch Geymours path to begin with. Mainly because it's uninteresting, despite EK putting "so much effort" into the guy.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Yeah, I don't touch Geymours path to begin with. Mainly because it's uninteresting, despite EK putting "so much effort" into the guy.
I like to try different paths and see how they develop, but I have a clear idea of my main line of play and I hope it ends in a happy ending with both protagonists together, Axel in a ditch and Seymour in jail without any power.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I suspect you're paying way more attention to that throwaway question about travel than EK ever did, or will. It's pretty unrealistic to expect there'd be new backgrounds and characters made for 3 completely different options like that.
Regretfully you are probably correct....and my interest in this will be short lived.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leongen43

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022

In mine, Lena willingly goes along with Seymour and it is way more wholesome and erotic. For example, Lena needs to violate the agreement for family issues and Seymour affirms: "Family comes first". Later he is solicitous about the health of Lena's mother and then makes sure she gets the best of care. Remember that the choices you choose in the game determine the character of the cast to a large extent.

Last edited:
Reactions: I-No, axy2 and Esti

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
There could be a path down the road in future chapters towards the end to go abroad but not right now!!
We can hope for a photoshoot in dubai but no sex slave stuff because from what I remember EK clearly stated that this game wouldn't be crazier than GGGB!

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
There could be a path down the road in future chapters towards the end to go abroad but not right now!!
We can hope for a photoshoot in dubai but no sex slave stuff because from what I remember EK clearly stated that this game wouldn't be crazier than GGGB!
sanity is in the Eye of the Beholder.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
In mine, Lena willingly goes along with Seymour and it is way more wholesome and erotic. For example, Lena needs to violate the agreement for family issues and Seymour affirms: "Family comes first". Later he is solicitous about the health of Lena's mother and then makes sure she gets the best of care. Remember that the choices you choose in the game determines the character of the cast to a large extent.
Yes, in mine he also tells him about the family and offers him care anyway, that doesn't change whether you get along well or badly with him, you have the conversation and it comes out like that. Just as it doesn't change that he is financially coercing her to bend to his wishes, whether she gets along with him or not.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
In any case, we will see where that path leads, I hope that whoever takes it has what they are looking for and enjoys it, as well as those who choose others

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I guess the only thing you have left are your fantasies that I always like, could you include me in some of them? :unsure:
well Eva might get some ideas from reading this thread. But Dubai was such a curious choice for a travel destination...really what else could she have in mind, except......?

• Thinking Face

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
well Eva might get some ideas from reading this thread. But Dubai was such a curious choice for a travel destination...really what else could she have in mind, except......?
Any idea she has and if I could mix it with your stories it would be something interesting and if I could your fantasy dom would be my favorite scene, what would that scene look like? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sethmsf

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
There are many possibilities we can explore....all of them having in common that they attract people here disapproving of me and comparing my thoughts to boring movies that I have failed to be able to sit through.....omg...here they have me so bothered that i ended my sentence with a preposition...

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
There are many possibilities we can explore....all of them having in common that they attract people here disapproving of me and comparing my thoughts to boring movies that I have failed to be able to sit through.....omg...here they have me so bothered that i ended my sentence with a preposition...
I said my part, that will never happen because I enjoy reading your posts and I am also open-minded and I like to experiment, it is not our fault that some do not understand or that I do understand that they have their limits and I respect that too

Reactions: Sethmsf

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You want more casual sex for Lena? The characters that have the most casual sex opportunities in the game? She has like 18 pages. It may be your fetish, but chill... This is actually the phase of the game when couples stuff, threesome, orgies and stuff like that can come into the equation.
I guess I could reword it to specify, because I don't see Lena's male options so far as having ever had casual sex.
  • Robert threatens her job which turns me off personally so it's not often I play his content because of that. If you keep his relationship going he's quite clear about wanting more from Lena anyway.
  • On the Ian route there are clearly tender feelings involved. Even if it doesn't work out or you don't commit to exclusivity, it's not strictly a sexual relationship.
  • Mike has a girlfriend, a fact Lena is made aware of. This is a hard pass for me.
  • Jeremy has a girlfriend, Lena's friend Louise, if you play the game so that you can get with him.
  • Axel is Lena's Ex and clearly not over her.
So I suppose really Jack is the first male option without some complication that'd turn me away from someone, when trying to just have hookups. To me casual sex is supposed to actually be casual, not something you do with people that you know you are aiding in being unfaithful or with people you have a more dedicated relationship with. I know plenty of people out there have casual sex with friends and other people they know closely, but for me that has always been a rarity.

Jack is nice in that he shows up, flirts and then fucks Lena if she reciprocates. Hopefully Mark doesn't suddenly fall in love with Lena either and I am quite hopeful that Eli will be a female option in that category as well.

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
I can only assume this was directed at me since i brought up that boring movie in which case let me say i'm not judging you or your sexual fantasies in fact more power to you for choosing to share them in this thread, i just tend to see the dubai thing as more of a throwaway line like others have said though if possible might get an epilogue.

It's just not for me i guess which is funny because i really loved arthur's path in GGGB but that probably has more to do with the fact that the characters are better written here than GGGB and it's easier to feel more attached to them which is why i been avoiding a pure corruption playthrough in this game.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes