Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
You are right about the latter, but it is the first fight of the first round, it is normal that if you have to meet someone you know, it should be a little later so as not to waste that resource at the beginning
Sure, I also hope the tournament gets more interesting in future updates, but I was just "judging" what we have seen so far.

Um... Isn't Ashley is good Jess's partner and Dave is Bad Jess's?
- Good Jess and Lena not on Seymour's path: Ashley is Jess' gf.
- Good Jess and Lena on Seymour's path: Dave is Jess' bf.
- Bad Jess: Single.

That's my understanding.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
- Good Jess and Lena not on Seymour's path: Ashley is Jess' gf.
- Good Jess and Lena on Seymour's path: Dave is Jess' bf.
- Bad Jess: Single.

That's my understanding.
There is "good Jess" on Seymour's path? Wasn't she Bad Jess on Seymour's route?

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Well, if you choose for Ian to fight, he can potentially gain a will point and gain a solid dose of self-confidence. Having a fight against someone who's already part of the cast would feel too silly for me (jokes about Superstan notwithstanding). But again, i'd expect any actual differences between choosing to fight or not to only appear down the road. This is more an "issue" with updates being now shorter than full chapter.

Btw, there's a small difference if you choose to fight already -- Lena will wish Ian luck in the text she sends him before the fight /s (but the text part is currently bugged and you only get them if Ian is flat-out broke)
Ok, you are right on the rival. But just by putting some of Ian's girls on the audience it would feel more personal, I think.

There is "good Jess" on Seymour's path?
Yes, you only need Lena fucking Robert or Mike for Bad Jess to exist.

Reactions: | Vee |

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I just realized that this beach episode is a perfect setup for Perry to finally get his dick wet. I just hope he won't fumble the bag after asking Ian to pay for the food and receiving "help" reaching 3rd base with Emma some episodes ago.
I think several things can happen, one that if you have helped him, he will finally score with Emma. If you haven't helped him with her but you have helped him with Cherry, there may be a threesome between Ian, Lena and Emma or there may be drama because Ian and Emma are discovered without "getting" Cherry to Perry. I also wonder what role Wade and Holly will play (if none of the MCs are on the road with her)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Writing is better on Ian's side than on Lena's, that I think we can all agree. But I think you are letting your own double standards regarding male and female behaviour colour your opinions. Firstable Ian can do drugs: weed (twice) and whatever Emma's drug is called. Now let's examine Ian's relationships:
  • Alison: As I see it, Ian never really loves her. And I'm not saying it's necessarily wrong, but I would never casually fuck a girl who is one of my best friends and that I know has real feelings for me. Also, regarding coldness and malice, Ian can be quite a dick to Alison, in fact it's pretty difficult not to be on her path.
wut?

If you play a faithful Ian Alison path (aka the only way to play the game without playing simp simulator 3000 or slut-em-up 2k), he's very kind to her, and her to him. You can even avoid the Jeremy threesome prompt naturally if your score is lower with him. My Ian is head over heals for our big-boobed-purple/red haired friend, and shows it.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I just realized that this beach episode is a perfect setup for Perry to finally get his dick wet. I just hope he won't fumble the bag after asking Ian to pay for the food and receiving "help" reaching 3rd base with Emma some episodes ago.
I have to admit, that ending shot of him standing alone on the beach with a perverted smile muttering "this weekend's gonna be awesome" kinda gave me the creeps. :ROFLMAO:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I think several things can happen, one that if you have helped him, he will finally score with Emma. If you haven't helped him with her but you have helped him with Cherry, there may be a threesome between Ian, Lena and Emma or there may be drama because Ian and Emma are discovered without "getting" Cherry to Perry. I also wonder what role Wade and Holly will play (if none of the MCs are on the road with her)
yeah chapter 11 looks like it's gonna shape up to be one messy update

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Um... Isn't Ashley is good Jess's partner and Dave is Bad Jess's?
Good Jess mirrors Lena's attraction to either Ian or Holly. i.e. Lena likes Holly Ash is Jess' canonical relationship, Ian = Dave. Bad Jess is single and appears if Lena fucks Robert or Mike.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Good Jess mirrors Lena's attraction to either Ian or Holly. i.e. Lena likes Holly Ash is Jess' canonical relationship, Ian = Dave. Bad Jess is single and appears if Lena fucks Robert or Mike.
My Lena is just friends with Ian and has a growing attraction to Holly and Jess is with Dave. Seymour's contract is what decides this. If you sign it she's with Dave if you don't than she's with Ash.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yes, and it seems that if Ian and Lena have played at being unfaithful, they are going to have to face their actions.
That's the impression I've been getting of this beach event for quite a few chapters now. We're probably going to be looking at the relationship fallout of several of Lena's and / or Ian's dalliances. Notice how most of the LIs aren't going? It's probably for Perry and Wade to judge Ian and Lena. Holly is coming because she's the third main character. Emma is going because Perry will find out the girl he has been crushing on has either had sex with Ian, or likely cement his own relationship with her.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes