Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Basically, you miss out a lot of sex scenes, and just get the existing scenes with Ian. It also depends on whether you allow Lena to have sex with Louise, Holly and Ivy, because apart from one scene with Ivy, the game doesn't seem to class those scenes as cheating.

The main difference though, is it forces Lena to do without Seymour's money. And his animosity towards her, means that she's blacklisted from virtually every modelling job in Baluart. So Lena really has to make money wherever she can.

If you open up their relationship though, then it presents the possibility of them having threesomes, depending on what Ian and Lena said were their sexual fantasies, during Ivy's birthday party. So far this has led to a threesome with Louise, if Ian and Lena said they both wanted a threesome with another woman. But if Lena fantasises about having sex with two guys, after that threesome she asks Ian if he'd be willing to do that for her, and Ian says he'll think about it. So I assume that's going to become an option down the line ( and I can't imagine it will be anybody but Jeremy). So with an open relationship, it increases the sex options, whilst remaining technically faithful.
Yeah the Seymour angle is yet to really be explained. We all know he's a dipshit, maybe you have to work with Emma later to take him down and "save" Lena depending on what route you are on for her.
Many of the sex scenes you miss with Robert mike etc are copy pasted from the Ian ones anyway. Not a fan of that but hey it is what it is I guess. If this game is ever going to be fully complete it's gonna take years. I assume there is going to be an eventual "complete" slapped on it and it's never really going to get there. Like a certain other game did while still having over 50% of it's endings not done.
I do look forward to the day this game is done though, no matter what I think of some aspects of it, it's one of the best ones out there and it's worth waiting for.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
For what it's worth, the variable which stores this choice is documented as follows:
Python:
default v12_cindy_rel = 0                # How Ian handles the conversation w/cindy (ian_cindy_love: 2-set boundaries/1-trust her/0-breakup) /// (ian_cindy_dating: 3-confess love/ 2-play it cool/1-tense/0-breakup)
So, the option to "set some ground rules" is apparently there, although perhaps the way EK chooses to deliver it is different from how you'd have done it. The option in question is
Python:
            "{image=icon_charisma.webp}Play it cool" if ian_charisma > 7 or ian_charisma > 6 and ian_chad > 3:
followed by
Python:
            "{image=icon_wits.webp}You're playing with me..." if ian_wits > 7 or ian_wits > 6 and v12_cindy_rel == 1 or ian_wits > 5 and v12_cindy_rel == 2:
So after the charisma option, witts option > hearts option?

Reactions: noturiah

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
My bigger issue is the contrast in dialogue between different playstyles; if you play Ian as a supposed "Chad player", he still has these whiny insecure introspectives, like "Well, I probably should come clean about my other relationship to her" whereas Lena has the exact opposite in the same situation, stuff like "He'll never know how much I think about Axel/Mike". In other words, you CAN play the game as an Ian player and Lena faithful, but everything feels off in the dialogue, and it's pretty obvious what the "canon" is meant to be.
Nah i think youre not really right here... i have several playthroughs, and my favorite is just a "boring" lovestory between Lena and Ian, both faithful. They both have mental scars from her previous relationships and how those ended.

In my optinion this AVN is one of those where you have to make a "plan" before you play it an stick to it. You want Lena and Ian to be nice people, no whores and faithful to each other? Play like that and they are. Every little choice counts here. Some Lust, Posh or Chad Points to many and both start to getting thaughts they shouldnt get if they would be faithful and not slutty. Especially Lena, Ian not sooo much.

Basically, avoid being with Ivy too much as Lena, of course no Seymour and no flirting with others. Keep the Photoshoots modest, and you have a Lena without any slutty thaughts, tenndencies or behaivior. Around chapter 9 after the Ian/Lena Relationship got serious she more than once has the thaughts that this is the real thing for her and she is finally healing from Axel and such.

But its kinda too easy to trigger some sluttyness for Lena i have to admit. Sometimes just being a too good friend for Ivy is already enough to get her going, or simply to masturbate instead of practicing on playing the guitar. More often than not those things trigger behaivior or just thaughts, and i think there should have be done some adjustments in that regard. But nontheless if you always stick to the "two goody shoes" choices in every regard, all slutty thaughts are gone after a while.

Its clear to me that she was a corrupted sex slave for Axel in the whole relatiionship. And it seems that she did enjoy many things there. Like being dominated or even choked ect. But if you go the other way with her now, avoiding all this, she kinda realised that this is the way she wants things to be.

Of course if you go the slutty path or let her be dominated ect... she enjoys this too most of the time and this is her way.

ITs in the players hand to shape Lena. And if you play her the complete faithful role without anything slutty, it works perfectly.

For Ian though... the "chad" or "manwhore" things doesnt work well i think. I agree, more than once he has regrets and such. Its obvious to me that this is "out of character" for him. I played a playthrough like that until the end of chp 11. But i dropped it now. Even in chp 11 he still is a little whiney here and there which doesnt fit the route i was playing at all.

Lena instead works perfectly as a faithful kinda "innocent" girl with many baggage from her previous realtionship, or the entirely oppostite "whore" works as well, though its not my thing (bla yeah iam a snowflake)

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
there are still people who believe in Lena as a fair path, it doesn't exist, Lena is the bad character of the game, the slut is the one who has mental problems, she repeats it many times in her monologues, Ian is the good counterpart, the classic good guy, he a word for everyone and listens to everyone, she could easily live under her father's wing doing what he tells her, but she plays according to her passions, Lena on the other hand is messed up, due to her mother, her ex Axel, also the bad influence of Ivy and Luisa is unable to be constant, she often leaves others who influence her, she is the most hateful character in the saga together with Jeremy, Jeremy is another dickhead, he thinks only with the brain of his penis and would screw all the women without any respect for no one, that's why they are compatible as bad characters with Lena, Axel is the classic handsome playboy, therefore a role that suits his character, but nothing more, Ward the classic God come down to earth, but here too nothing to be surprised , in reality there are many like him, people who do what they want with money and power, the others have very subjective characters, it is clear that Alison is in love with Ian, but she is too proud and afraid to take the right step because she is afraid of ruining her friendship with him too, in fact many times she tells Ian that Jeremy is the second choice because the first one doesn't come forward (IAN),
everything proven that she always offers to meet him, or to be flashy for him, Holly is described as a 12 year old girl who is enraptured by every new thing she sees, she is not really in love with Ian, she is just looking for someone good or authoritarian who you drive her, so first he meets Ian who makes him feel all those things, but it's not love it's just a comfort zone state he has, Wade they made him too passive, despite being the beauty of the company, he found his kryptonite in Cindy, then gradually there are other characters for the supporting roles, Perry is more of the narrator almost of gossip, Ciliega is a good girl, she had the thankless task of falling in love with the wrong person, then we have all the extra men of Lena, Mike, Robert (the asshole), Billy, are only useful to the game to have sex with Lena, here's another reason why she is a slut, there are characters who exist only to fuck her, Ian at least hangs out with the girls in the story who have reason to be there, this highlights double standards, they are two parallel stories with two opposing characters, they started with the same problems of love and work, but Ian faces them in a more honest way, while Lena is completely opposite, she fucks like a slut, she can even stealing the bar takings of those poor employers, which shows what a person he is, he can choose to follow Ward and be supported like the whore he is. A halfway good game in some aspects.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Nah i think youre not really right here... i have several playthroughs, and my favorite is just a "boring" lovestory between Lena and Ian, both faithful. They both have mental scars from her previous relationships and how those ended.

In my optinion this AVN is one of those where you have to make a "plan" before you play it an stick to it. You want Lena and Ian to be nice people, no whores and faithful to each other? Play like that and they are. Every little choice counts here. Some Lust, Posh or Chad Points to many and both start to getting thaughts they shouldnt get if they would be faithful and not slutty. Especially Lena, Ian not sooo much.

Basically, avoid being with Ivy too much as Lena, of course no Seymour and no flirting with others. Keep the Photoshoots modest, and you have a Lena without any slutty thaughts, tenndencies or behaivior. Around chapter 9 after the Ian/Lena Relationship got serious she more than once has the thaughts that this is the real thing for her and she is finally healing from Axel and such.

But its kinda too easy to trigger some sluttyness for Lena i have to admit. Sometimes just being a too good friend for Ivy is already enough to get her going, or simply to masturbate instead of practicing on playing the guitar. More often than not those things trigger behaivior or just thaughts, and i think there should have be done some adjustments in that regard. But nontheless if you always stick to the "two goody shoes" choices in every regard, all slutty thaughts are gone after a while.

Its clear to me that she was a corrupted sex slave for Axel in the whole relatiionship. And it seems that she did enjoy many things there. Like being dominated or even choked ect. But if you go the other way with her now, avoiding all this, she kinda realised that this is the way she wants things to be.

Of course if you go the slutty path or let her be dominated ect... she enjoys this too most of the time and this is her way.

ITs in the players hand to shape Lena. And if you play her the complete faithful role without anything slutty, it works perfectly.

For Ian though... the "chad" or "manwhore" things doesnt work well i think. I agree, more than once he has regrets and such. Its obvious to me that this is "out of character" for him. I played a playthrough like that until the end of chp 11. But i dropped it now. Even in chp 11 he still is a little whiney here and there which doesnt fit the route i was playing at all.

Lena instead works perfectly as a faithful kinda "innocent" girl with many baggage from her previous realtionship, or the entirely oppostite "whore" works as well, though its not my thing (bla yeah iam a snowflake)

In my main path of Lena x Ian, they are both loyal, they both have had their things with other people until formalizing the relationship. Lena has StalkFap only with sexy selfies (no private content), they both enjoy sexuality with each other without restrictions, Lena likes that Ian dominates him and is rough with her and Ian likes to do it, they enjoy his exhibitionism too and after all That's it, they have their aftercare as a couple in love. As for Mike, Lena fucked him once, realized it was wrong and preferred it to be a one-time thing. Ian has his Chad moments, Lena her posh moments and I'm not mistaken, her blowjob skills maximized to Ian's delighr, all without a drop of infidelity and taking care of his/her friends

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
there are still people who believe in Lena as a fair path, it doesn't exist, Lena is the bad character of the game, the slut is the one who has mental problems, she repeats it many times in her monologues, Ian is the good counterpart, the classic good guy, he a word for everyone and listens to everyone, she could easily live under her father's wing doing what he tells her, but she plays according to her passions, Lena on the other hand is messed up, due to her mother, her ex Axel, also the bad influence of Ivy and Luisa is unable to be constant, she often leaves others who influence her, she is the most hateful character in the saga together with Jeremy, Jeremy is another dickhead, he thinks only with the brain of his penis and would screw all the women without any respect for no one, that's why they are compatible as bad characters with Lena, Axel is the classic handsome playboy, therefore a role that suits his character, but nothing more, Ward the classic God come down to earth, but here too nothing to be surprised , in reality there are many like him, people who do what they want with money and power, the others have very subjective characters, it is clear that Alison is in love with Ian, but she is too proud and afraid to take the right step because she is afraid of ruining her friendship with him too, in fact many times she tells Ian that Jeremy is the second choice because the first one doesn't come forward (IAN),
everything proven that she always offers to meet him, or to be flashy for him, Holly is described as a 12 year old girl who is enraptured by every new thing she sees, she is not really in love with Ian, she is just looking for someone good or authoritarian who you drive her, so first he meets Ian who makes him feel all those things, but it's not love it's just a comfort zone state he has, Wade they made him too passive, despite being the beauty of the company, he found his kryptonite in Cindy, then gradually there are other characters for the supporting roles, Perry is more of the narrator almost of gossip, Ciliega is a good girl, she had the thankless task of falling in love with the wrong person, then we have all the extra men of Lena, Mike, Robert (the asshole), Billy, are only useful to the game to have sex with Lena, here's another reason why she is a slut, there are characters who exist only to fuck her, Ian at least hangs out with the girls in the story who have reason to be there, this highlights double standards, they are two parallel stories with two opposing characters, they started with the same problems of love and work, but Ian faces them in a more honest way, while Lena is completely opposite, she fucks like a slut, she can even stealing the bar takings of those poor employers, which shows what a person he is, he can choose to follow Ward and be supported like the whore he is. A halfway good game in some aspects.
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-alpha-eva-kiss.48813/post-12347808

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Being given the option to do something does not mean that you have to take it, all of this is solved simply by making other decisions, Lena or Ian can be as good or ruthless as you want

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
My first impression of the update, replaying chapter 11 too, is that the writing is worse than most of the previous chapters. Cherry's path is the best part of the update but Alison's part feels just like more of the same without any advancement on the subplot and Cindy's path felt stagnant and lackluster. Cindy is just pure indecision but something is missing, like her being jealous of Ian going with Lena to the beach house for example. It's not easy for me to explain it clearly (specially using english), but it just didn't feel right to me.

The tournament also felt like totally disconnected from the plot. The execution of the fighting was not bad, although maybe a bit overly complicated and I'm not sure if very realistic. But the main issue for me is that there is absolutely not plot advancement in it. The only relevant part for the story is the conversation with Jeremy afterwards that could have happened anyway without the tournament.

There's also a missing scene that I was expecting of Ian with his friends in the bar. I think Emma tells Lena they are going to get together but Lena can't go because she has to work (chapter 11 epilogue). I was hoping for some action with Emma there, but that is just skipped on Ian's POV and the update starts a week later.

The best response - both in-game and real life - is to tell her to have fun and that you'll miss her, rather than act like an insecure dweeb. The jealous/worried option can turn into a self-fulfilled prophecy where you come off as weak, which makes the possibility of cheating much more appealing.

The option wasn't in the game for this (likely because they are not a full-fledged couple in-game) but the ideal, once a real couple, is to have an honest & open conversation at some point in general, to set some all-purpose ground-rules between partners and to trust that those ground-rules are being followed, rather than displaying constant insecurity. If an s/o is unwilling to have that sort of convo or to honor those agreed upon limits, then they're not a worthy partner to have around anyway.

Tbf, if Ian/Cindy were more at the couples stage by now and have had that convo, a frank - without being accusatory or seeming insecure- discussion could still be had about comfort level and trust, since Axle clearly seems like someone Cindy might try for if she wasn't with Ian. Concerns about a muscle-clad chad cad being on a boat all weekend, by necessity focused on your girlfriend and her skimpy outfits... is a reasonable thing to discuss when not done in the form of an accusation.
IMO in a situation like that the only right option is trusting your partner. You either trust her and Axel and other temptations doesn't matter or you don't, and if you don't trust your partner why are you with them at all?.

how do you access the python code for these games?
I use this , you only have to drag the scripts.rpa file there and you can see all the files, read the code in a clear way and even do searches on it.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Being given the option to do something does not mean that you have to take it, all of this is solved simply by making other decisions, Lena or Ian can be as good or ruthless as you want

This applies 90% to Lena, Ian is at fault if chosen on only 10% of his actions, the opposite for Lena, nothing is enough to make her a slut, and don't tell me it's not true, to make Lena remain loyal you have to follow a path perfect, almost non-existent for her, because at her first dirty thought, the game immediately leads you to make her a Slut, here are the differences, and keep in mind that there are various characters like Robert, and Mike, who only exist to fuck Lena, not they have another function, which does not happen with the characters who interact with Ian.

camube

Jun 4, 2022

i agree Axel and Lena feels pretty toxic in their apartment scene.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
This applies 90% to Lena, Ian is at fault if chosen on only 10% of his actions, the opposite for Lena, nothing is enough to make her a slut, and don't tell me it's not true, to make Lena remain loyal you have to follow a path perfect, almost non-existent for her, because at her first dirty thought, the game immediately leads you to make her a Slut, here are the differences, and keep in mind that there are various characters like Robert, and Mike, who only exist to fuck Lena, not they have another function, which does not happen with the characters who interact with Ian.
Following her perfect path is no problem for me, I simply decide not to be unfaithful, just like with Ian. I don't feel at any time that the game leads me to make Lena a whore, in fact if she is loyal, before being unfaithful you need various confirmations sometimes, so she makes it very easy for me not to be unfaithful. Regarding Ian, I don't see any difference in that it is more difficult than with Lena to not be loyal, it is really easy, he can continue fucking with Minerva, with Alison and with Cindy

Reactions: ffive

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
i agree Axel and Lena feels pretty toxic in their apartment scene.
I like to play that scene using intermediate decisions only for Axel to try to kiss Lena and she pushes him, . If you take the negative ones, all the memories she has of the place are bad and she won't even give it the chance. It's fun to sink the crying blonde with delusions of grandeur

Last edited:
Reactions: Kian@

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Following his perfect path is no problem for me, I simply decide not to be unfaithful, just like with Ian. I don't feel at any time that the game leads me to make Lena a whore, in fact if she is loyal, before being unfaithful, in fact she makes it very easy for me not to be unfaithful. Regarding Ian, I don't see any difference in that it is more difficult than with Lena to not be loyal, it is really easy, he can continue fucking with Minerva, with Alison and with Cindy

I'm sorry, I don't agree, with Lena even just a chat with Ivy is enough to make her overheat, Lena is part of the game because of her being a slut, it makes no sense otherwise, it doesn't give any meaning to her existence, Ian on the other hand has his own because and even in the loyal way she has her own well-defined history in the relationship with others, Lena on the other hand does not have interactions with many if you play her loyally, if you count how many characters are created to fuck with her or simply like Ward dominate her psychologically, or even her mother herself, you realize the character, Ian in contrast does not let himself be dominated by the Father, or even by Minerva, and with some he defends himself well even with fights, Lena on the other hand is weak, in fact they even wrote him a play where you have the possibility of having her steal the bar's money, if you make comparisons you realize that the actions created for Lena are far nastier than those of Ian, I'm not just talking about sex, we also talk about smoking, drugs, being BSX, Lena he also has the possibility of fucking other women, while there is no Gay path for Ian, this means that the roles are well delineated, one good, the other bad, if you don't make Lena bad, there is no point in the game, this imposes on you the creator, here is the real trick of the Dev.

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I'm sorry, I don't agree, with Lena even just a chat with Ivy is enough to make her overheat, Lena is part of the game because of her being a slut, it makes no sense otherwise, it doesn't give any meaning to her existence, Ian on the other hand has his own because and even in the loyal way she has her own well-defined history in the relationship with others, Lena on the other hand does not have interactions with many if you play her loyally, if you count how many characters are created to fuck with her or simply like Ward dominate her psychologically, or even her mother herself, you realize the character, Ian in contrast does not let himself be dominated by the Father, or even by Minerva, and with some he defends himself well even with fights, Lena on the other hand is weak, in fact they even wrote him a play where you have the possibility of having her steal the bar's money, if you make comparisons you realize that the actions created for Lena are far nastier than those of Ian, I'm not just talking about sex, we also talk about smoking, drugs, being BSX, Lena he also has the possibility of fucking other women, while there is no Gay path for Ian, this means that the roles are well delineated, one good, the other bad, if you don't make Lena bad, there is no point in the game, this imposes on you the creator, here is the real trick of the Dev.
It's your opinion and I don't share it, I see both with the same possibilities, if you don't, well... I'm happy for you. We agree that we disagree, I'm not going to change your mind and neither are you going to change mine. xD

tryndakaiser

Jul 16, 2020
"If you don't make Lena bad, there is no point in the game" the point of the game is to enjoy playing it by taking whatever routes you wanna take, yeah there are more Lena slut options than Ian manwhore options but I don't see why that is making you upset, it doesn't affect any of the routes unless you're just interested in chasing scenes in which case just cheat in the gallery at that point

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I released version 0.12 Alpha of the JDMOD as Early Access for my patrons. In 7 days it will become public and available for everyone. You can check it out here:
Were you able to fix the bug that launched Jack's scene at the end of chapter 11 even if you told him not to?

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes