vekker

Jun 26, 2017
I think I'm going crazy! I decided to romance Alison this update but no matter what choices I make her heart options are always unselectable after a point. It happens after I go on holiday with her. Im doing my best to avoid other girls but, despite having maximum stats and a heart in her relationship status, I cant pick her heart/romance options.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I think I'm going crazy! I decided to romance Alison this update but no matter what choices I make her heart options are always unselectable after a point. It happens after I go on holiday with her. Im doing my best to avoid other girls but, despite having maximum stats and a heart in her relationship status, I cant pick her heart/romance options.
When you went on the trip with her did you embrace her during the fireworks? You need to do that as that's her love route. Make sure to use the sharp outfit when you go out to eat.

Are you using any mods?

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
When you went on the trip with her did you embrace her during the fireworks? You need to do that as that's her love route. Make sure to use the sharp outfit when you go out to eat.

Are you using any mods?
The Embrace is the first romance option that is unselectable. which suit is the sharp one and do you mean out to eat on the holiday? ive tried every suit on holiday. No mods.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
The Embrace is the first romance option that is unselectable. which suit is the sharp one and do you mean out to eat on the holiday? ive tried every suit on holiday. No mods.
How high is your affection with Alison? It needs to be at least 10/ the bar nearly maxed in order to start her love route. You may have missed some points if you don't speak to her first anytime Ian and his friends hang out.The sharp suit is the dark button up shirt set.

Is Ian seeing either Lena or Holly? If he's seeing Lena than you can't have Ian say he might be falling for her to Jeremy. You also can't be dating Holly.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
.... what goes on with Seymour: the guy treats Lena as his personal sex doll,
but all dolls have expiration dates on how much you indulge, as someone who can just command Lena or Axel,
yeeah - Axel the Lena cheater and abuser is just a tool for Seymour - to fkk in front of him just like that.
A doll only has an expiration date for a specific user. Once the user is changed, the doll is essentially renewed and in the current context, if the uses to which she is put deepen, darken, and intensify. That, I believe, is what Agnes is there for; I think she will be a harsher handler than Seymour. If Axel is involved, Lena will go from being a doll to being a puppet.... and eventually, and ultimately, Lena's travel choice if it is (as I opted for) Dubai which is a world capital for sex trafficking and white sex slavery. I believe Eva Kiss has some very intense plans along those lines for Lena. I hope she is able to bring her guitar to Dubai; she will need it for her new succession of Arabian Nights.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
A doll only has an expiration date for a specific user. Once the user is changed, the doll is essentially renewed and in the current context, if the uses to which she is put deepen, darken, and intensify. That, I believe, is what Agnes is there for; I think she will be a harsher handler than Seymour. If Axel is involved, Lena will go from being a doll to being a puppet.... and eventually, and ultimately, Lena's travel choice if it is (as I opted for) Dubai which is a world capital for sex trafficking and white sex slavery. I believe Eva Kiss has some very intense plans along those lines for Lena. I hope she is able to bring her guitar to Dubai; she will need it for her new succession of Arabian Nights.
Agnes is most likely the modelling route for Lena if she doesn't go for either the Wildcats or Billy. I can see Seymour using Lena's beauty to help grow his empire if they have a poor relationship. I just don't see the dev adding actual slavery to the game.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Agnes is most likely the modelling route for Lena if she doesn't go for either the Wildcats or Billy. I can see Seymour using Lena's beauty to help grow his empire if they have a poor relationship. I just don't see the dev adding actual slavery to the game.
But Agnes has a dominating nature...in my route Lena does Seymour's bidding in everything and Seymour has offered to "lend" Lena to Agnes. That has the aura of something other than just "modeling". Also, Dubai was a strange choice for Lena as a travel destination.

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: T800 and Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It all depends on the trainer and how intense he can be with his submissive and the duration will depend on whether feelings are created between them, something that could cause conflicts if they are not a couple, if you want to read an Arabic book with a high level of eroticism that will make you I recommend that you get wet. La Almendra is written by a Muslim author called Nedjma, my wife read it years ago and she really liked it.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yep, destination only available with posh level 4+
It's destination for Lena with high posh stat i.e. Lena who is into expensive clothes, showing off wealth, luxury etc. It's not really strange in this context.
Then again, our comments could change the course of the game...a little bit like how making a measurement on a system changes the system.

Reactions: T800

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Then again, our comments could change the course of the game...a little bit like how making a measurement on a system changes the system.
Hope is the last thing that is lost, but I don't think EK will stop by here to read comments, she will read something from her patreon and her discord, but here...

Reactions: noturiah and ffive

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hope is the last thing that is lost, but I don't think EK will stop by here to read comments, she will read something from her patreon and her discord, but here...
*he, apparently.

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-alpha-eva-kiss.48813/post-11629896 lol

THough I wouldn't even need pictures to tell me, based on the writing alone I could say with 90% certainty it's a dude. Especially with the stuff I was recently debating with others; the various Ian paths, there's just too much discomfort with romantic tension in the writing for it to be written by a woman.

Yesyes inb4 "not all" and "cant stereotype" yes yes, all I'm saying is if I was forced to make a large wager, 9-1 odds would be on dude.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
*he, apparently.

https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-12-alpha-eva-kiss.48813/post-11629896 lol

THough I wouldn't even need pictures to tell me, based on the writing alone I could say with 90% certainty it's a dude. Especially with the stuff I was recently debating with others; the various Ian paths, there's just too much discomfort with romantic tension in the writing for it to be written by a woman.

Yesyes inb4 "not all" and "cant stereotype" yes yes, all I'm saying is if I was forced to make a large wager, 9-1 odds would be on dude.
What would the bets be if we add that she could be a transsexual woman, 3-1 or maybe more? :unsure:

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Not that it's a big deal, but I've always assumed EK is actually a girl.

She turned that shady gangster-wannabe dude from black to white to not look racist lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sethmsf
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes