JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I think the Stalkfap scene will be Ian watching Lena's new hot video since we'll be playing as him, I don't believe he's on Ivy's Stalkfap so it can't be that, or is he ? I can't remember

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think the Stalkfap scene will be Ian watching Lena's new hot video since we'll be playing as him, I don't believe he's on Ivy's Stalkfap so it can't be that, or is he ? I can't remember
He's on Ivy's peoplegram thing, so in theory there's always a possibility Ivy would advertise her Stalkfap there and he'd follow that. But it's more likely it'll be Lena scene, since she's at her parents' place and she made a video there last time.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would like to be able to see some progress with Ivy on Ian's route, she has many possible interested parties who want to eat her ass (in and out of the game), I am going to sabotage Jeremy and when Ian has sex with Ivy I am going to send him photos so he can see The happy ones are them, according to Jeremy's perspective would he be a good or bad friend?:unsure:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
This comment made me realize just how shit this game has gotten with the release schedule of updates being once a year, smh.
Yea it's pretty much how it goes now. Looking back Chapter 11 prologue alpha was released around February 2023, with beta just got out right now I think we will have to expect the actual chapter 12 alpha in February 2024.

So many posts asking the difference between versions, there is an easier way to look at it.
Alpha version will always be filled with bugs and typos, if don't mind playing through it then treat it as a sneak peak. Because beta/final wasn't just fixing them, there will always be expanded dialogues and scenes doesn't matter it's prologue, actual chapter or epilogue.
For example in the ch11 epilogue, Jack scenes are added only after the alpha. So wait a bit for beta/final version if don't feel like reloading early saves to go through same content again just for expanded content.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
No hero yet?
Did EK got mad with the patreons for leaking the alpha version early or something?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Thanks for the comprehensive answer. It's such a waste that Eva ignores this route, probably because it lacks the drama she obviously prefers before meaningful dialogue. I still expect there will be a possible ending with Lena and Ian in a loving, but open relationship. However, the path to it will be filled with plots, twists and unnecessary drama...
My guess is, the open relationship path will be explored more later in the game? At this point in the story, Ian and Lena are not really ready for an open relationship. Both of them have still not come to terms with being cheated on, in their previous relationships. And since an open relationship can't really work, without trusting the other person totally, neither of them are comfortable with the idea of the other having sex with someone else independently. That's where the threesomes come in. Because Lena can get used to the idea of Ian with another woman, with her there too. And vice versa with Ian. Of the two of them, Ian probably has the furthest to go, because his previous relationships have all been vanilla. So it will take him longer to get to the point where he'll be comfortable with sharing. He also still has to get over Gillian, and that means like Lena and Axel, he has to confront his past with her. So until we have more scenes with Ian and Gillian, I don't think the open relationship storyline will advance much further.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I would like to be able to see some progress with Ivy on Ian's route, she has many possible interested parties who want to eat her ass (in and out of the game), I am going to sabotage Jeremy and when Ian has sex with Ivy I am going to send him photos so he can see The happy ones are them, according to Jeremy's perspective would he be a good or bad friend?:unsure:
Ivy asks Lena whether she should have sex with Jeremy. So perhaps it will be her and not anything Ian does, that will be the difference between her fucking Jeremy or not?

At this point, I doubt Ian believes that anything is going to happen between him and Ivy? He might want something to happen, but he still believes she's out of his league. Whereas, he thinks Jeremy could have a chance. I think Ivy will also eventually, be another candidate for a threesome with Ian and Jeremy. Probably after an Ian/jeremy/Emma threesome and one with Lena.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: axy2 and tbs9090

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Ivy asks Lena whether she should have sex with Jeremy. So perhaps it will be her and not anything Ian does, that will be the difference between her fucking Jeremy or not?

At this point, I doubt Ian believes that anything is going to happen between him and Ivy? He might want something to happen, but he still believes she's out of his league. Whereas, he thinks Jeremy could have a chance. I think Ivy will also eventually, be another candidate for a threesome with Ian and Jeremy. Probably after an Ian/jeremy/Emma threesome and one with Lena.
For Ivy's point asking Jeremy, I can help you. Ivy just asks Lena for her opinion if Ian hasn't told Ivy that Jeremy is an asshole, if Ian has, Lena can't bring herself to give it and Ivy throws him down. If Ian has told her that he is cool or alright, then Lena can intervene and say yes, no or have her do whatever she wants.

In fact in this prologue, according to what Ian and Lena have said, Jeremy has lost ground or gained something with Ivy

Last edited:
Reactions: axy2 and GokutheG

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
For Ivy's point asking Jeremy, I can help you. Ivy just asks Lena for her opinion if Ian hasn't told Ivy that Jeremy is an asshole, if Ian has, Lena can't bring herself to give it and Ivy throws him down. If Ian has told her that he is cool or alright, then Lena can intervene and say yes, no or have her do whatever she wants.

In fact in this prologue, according to what Ian and Lena have said, Jeremy has lost ground or gained something with Ivy
Best thing I did then was throwing Jeremy under the bus and tell Ivy he's an asshole, and having Lena tell him it's never gonna happen between him and Ivy then.

Now, if only EK would get her head out of her own ass and GIVE US SOME FUCKING IAN-IVY CONTENT!!!

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Best thing I did then was throwing Jeremy under the bus and tell Ivy he's an asshole, and having Lena tell him it's never gonna happen between him and Ivy then.

Now, if only EK would get her head out of her own ass and GIVE US SOME FUCKING IAN-IVY CONTENT!!!
I did the same, well, with Lena I told him that I would talk to Ivy (with the intention of adding her no and stabbing him) and I was surprised that I didn't have the chance hahaha

But come on, I can tell you that the boring guy doesn't give up trying.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I am surprised Jeremy told ian about Lena fooling around... there were several chances to tell him and be a "bro" as he always says but he didn't
Because he isn't a bro. All he cares about getting pussy with his small wonder cock, which is all he has going for him. No stamina, no true charisma. Just his dick. So him snitching on Lena, likely to get some favor down the road is pretty much a given. Fuck this guy.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
Putting myself in the character's shoes, I don't know why he waited until now; Thinking about the narrative, the beach house seems like the perfect place to rain shit with Lena's infidelities and Ian's with Cindy. Perry warns, this is going to be awesome hahahaha

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I am surprised Jeremy told ian about Lena fooling around... there were several chances to tell him and be a "bro" as he always says but he didn't
You're right on that point but the reality is that it should have been Lena who should have had the option to tell him what happened with Ian when we had the option to tell Lena that we had sex with other women (fucking Perry how he ratted us out), now We have to see what options we will have when Ian meets Lena again, if Jeremy tells Lena that Ian knows how he would solve it, maybe with a foursome with Lena, Emma, Ivy and Ian, it will be enough for him to forgive her or Should I add a golden shower of them? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: axy2

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Who is on the beach, anyways?

Ian, Perry, Wade, Emma and Lena if she is on good terms with them. Anyone else?

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Welp I bit the bullet and subbed. I'm feeling generous since its around Christmas. So Ho Ho Here.

Our Red String Chapter 12 (Tournament update) BETA Release!

Here's the Beta for Chapter 12's tournament update! Major bugs from the Alpha have been fixed, some additional dialogue pertaining to the Cherry/Holly routes has been added, plus a new Stalkfap scene and a small expansion to one of the sex scenes. The Full release will expand on another scene from Chapter 11.
This part of Chapter 12 focuses on the MMA tournament, while trying to advance some plotlines with character relationships. You might also find a particularly intense and maybe unexpected scene if you're on a certain path...
I had to go back and fix somewhat of a plothole regarding the Cindy love path: turns out Ian hadn't yet broken up with Lena and/or Alison even though he said he would, and as I was writing this chapter, I realized adding those event now would feel out of place. A quick replay of Chapter 11 might be needed to avoid possible bugs. I've also tweaked some "kickboxing" requirements that apparently made impossible to get to the master level during chapter 11, did you encounter this problem?
I also took the opportunity to tweak Seymour's scene in this last chapter, and add something I had in my mind but wasn't able to include. I wanted to save it for later, but it made so much sense to include it in this scene, and I had to.

Regarding the tournament itself; I knew I wanted to create a narrative-driven fighting system since before starting ORS, that's why I included the MMA training concept right from the start. I know it's not really integral to the plot of an erotic game, and some of you will skip entirely and wish I hadn't devoted the time I did (because, in the end, I made it way more complicated than I probably should).
But for those who try it, I hope you enjoy it; some tweaking and balancing is probably still needed, and I'm not entirely sure how easy it is to win or lose. I've tested it quite a lot and I believe it works as intended; it's been a real head-ache to build but I also had quite a lot of fun, so it's a side-quest I enjoyed and I hope the effort put into it translates into something fun and enjoyable for players too.

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes