ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As of NOW, in CH12 Prologue Beta Ian has option to fall in love with "JESS!" :Kappa:
This is a bit weird, because the choices for 'love' paths get the heart indicator. But this one doesn't... so the icon and variable name are kinda not in sync, and it makes me wonder which is the error.

The script only has this to say:
Python:
default ian_jess_love = False           # Ian openly shows interest in Jess
I guess we'll have to wait and see.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
This is a bit weird, because the choices for 'love' paths get the heart indicator. But this one doesn't... so the icon and variable name are kinda not in sync, and it makes me wonder which is the error.

Python:
In alpha version some icons were missing too but in bug fix they were fixed too(Forgot which Icon were they). This one might be missing Heart Icon too.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
As of NOW, in CH12 Prologue Beta Ian has option to fall in love with "JESS!" :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting to think that until now I only wanted to have bsdm sex and then throw her out on the street like the crazy bitch she is, now what am I going to do, am I going to throw out the fat rat Perry so we can live together? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I WOULD ADVISE TO PLAY FROM THE EPILOGUE OF CH10 TO KEEP YOUR SAVE FILES CONSISTENT!

YOUR SAVE FILES MIGHT NOT WORK later EVEN WITH THIS VERSION AS SOME NEW VARIABLE ARE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT SUCH AS LENA OUTFIT DURING STALK FAP.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Interesting to think that until now I only wanted to have bsdm sex and then throw her out on the street like the crazy bitch she is, now what am I going to do, am I going to throw out the fat rat Perry so we can live together? :unsure:
It's Perry's apartment. Best you can offer Jess is to live under a bridge together, after Perry kicks you out.

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Meh, only three girls. No Alison, Cindy, Cherry...
It's not bad, it just could've been better.
Cindy's too busy blowing scumbag Axel (we all know EK is gonna hard code it), Alison rarely shows up to these get-togethers and it won't help if Ian rejected her, and Cherry..... she and Lena are mutually exclusive.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Cindy's too busy blowing scumbag Axel (we all know EK is gonna hard code it), Alison rarely shows up to these get-togethers and it won't help if Ian rejected her, and Cherry..... she and Lena are mutually exclusive.
Sure, you can give the characters the excuse that they are busy, just like you can arrange their schedules that they could be available at that time. This is a beach episode with the opportunity to flirt with the girls at a different location, with different outfits etc. Limiting this to three girls when ORS has such a wide cast of attractive women is a waste. Also, Perry and Wade (he doesn't even have Cindy around, the sole interesting aspect about him) are deadweight.

Reactions: GokutheG

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
For Ivy's point asking Jeremy, I can help you. Ivy just asks Lena for her opinion if Ian hasn't told Ivy that Jeremy is an asshole, if Ian has, Lena can't bring herself to give it and Ivy throws him down. If Ian has told her that he is cool or alright, then Lena can intervene and say yes, no or have her do whatever she wants.

In fact in this prologue, according to what Ian and Lena have said, Jeremy has lost ground or gained something with Ivy
I don't get all the angst against Jeremy. He's not really a bad person, and tries quite hard to be a good friend to Ian. Alright he's a bit cocky maybe, but not in a really bad way. He doesn't pretend that he's something he isn't ( like Axel). Everybody apart from Louise ( who views him through blinkers) knows he's not interested in having a relationship with women, and just wants to have fun. I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with that, as long as a person is upfront about it, which Jeremy mostly is. Apart from maybe Louise ( who refuses to see him for what he is), all the women he has sex with, know they're just gonna be his fuck buddy at best, and none of them seem to have a problem with it.

Yes you can choose for Ian not to like it, but why would he feel like that, about the guy who starts the game as his best friend? Making Ian like that, just doesn't feel right for me. Him and Jeremy are bros, unlikely ones for sure, but that's what makes Jeremy so much more appealing as a character. And he has a code, that he pretty much sticks to, where he won't interfere with the women of his 'bros'. He only really goes against it, when Lena plays on his weaknesses, by sending him naughty texts. And even if he eventually has sex with her, he's riven with guilt, and wants to own up to Ian

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Hopefully she give us Chad IanxIvy too!
Wait.... wait... wait... Hold up... EK... Your telling me... That BG Jess... A character that she lovingly didn't bother considering to be a true interest in Ian... NOT FUCKING ONLY gets content BEFORE Ian-Ivy... But could very well be a romantic option before Ivy too?!

screenshot0379.png
I no long want to live. I hate everything. I wish pain and suffering for all.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Sure, you can give the characters the excuse that they are busy, just like you can arrange their schedules that they could be available at that time. This is a beach episode with the opportunity to flirt with the girls at a different location, with different outfits etc. Limiting this to three girls when ORS has such a wide cast of attractive women is a waste. Also, Perry and Wade (he doesn't even have Cindy around, the sole interesting aspect about him) are deadweight.
They're going to the beach, this gives EK the opportunity to introduce some one-off interactions, as well as develop existing ones. I mean honestly, it's not like you never see plenty of scantily clad good-looking men and women on a beach holiday is it? The beach might also be another opportunity for Ian to run into Gillian again maybe?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It's Perry's apartment. Best you can offer Jess is to live under a bridge together, after Perry kicks you out.
It's not Perry's apartment. It's owned by his father, who unsurprisingly views Ian as being far more mature than his own son. So Perry probably couldn't kick Ian out, without his father agreeing first. In any case, Ian pays him rent, which is Perry's main source of income. So unless Perry starts earning a lot more from his job at the cafe, I don't see him actively trying to get rid of Ian anytime soon. Ian though is planning to eventually move to his own place. One assumes, once he's published his first novel, his income will increase significantly, particularly if he gets the promotion at Hierophant as well.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't get all the angst against Jeremy. He's not really a bad person, and tries quite hard to be a good friend to Ian. Alright he's a bit cocky maybe, but not in a really bad way. He doesn't pretend that he's something he isn't ( like Axel). Everybody apart from Louise ( who views him through blinkers) knows he's not interested in having a relationship with women, and just wants to have fun. I don't think there's anything particularly wrong with that, as long as a person is upfront about it, which Jeremy mostly is. Apart from maybe Louise ( who refuses to see him for what he is), all the women he has sex with, know they're just gonna be his fuck buddy at best, and none of them seem to have a problem with it.

Yes you can choose for Ian not to like it, but why would he feel like that, about the guy who starts the game as his best friend? Making Ian like that, just doesn't feel right for me. Him and Jeremy are bros, unlikely ones for sure, but that's what makes Jeremy so much more appealing as a character. And he has a code, that he pretty much sticks to, where he won't interfere with the women of his 'bros'. He only really goes against it, when Lena plays on his weaknesses, by sending him naughty texts. And even if he eventually has sex with her, he's riven with guilt, and wants to own up to Ian
Jeremy's not a douchebag because of his dating habits, he's a douchebag because he treats Ian like a douche would. Watch the first chapter scenes in the gym again if you don't get it. Watch how Jeremy reacts if Ian brings up that he likes Alison.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

Python:
Maybe Ian will fall in love with her, but Jess won't reciprocate, at least to begin with? In GGGB Bad Jess didn't believe in love, and if anything she's even more cynical now than she was back then. The only way Jess fell in love in GGGB, was because Ashley changed her, and made her believe in the possibility that she could be loved, and Bad Jess subsequently became Good Jess. Maybe Ian will have to do the same, to get Jess to love him?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Jeremy's not a douchebag because of his dating habits, he's a douchebag because he treats Ian like a douche would. Watch the first chapter scenes in the gym again if you don't get it. Watch how Jeremy reacts if Ian brings up that he likes Alison.
I think you're seeing what you want to see. To begin with Ian is hardly just interested in Alison. Even if he says he likes her, he's also effectively telling everybody else, how much more he likes Lena. So it's not surprising, that Alison and Jeremy as well for that matter, is getting mixed messages from Ian about what he really wants. That's why Alison is willing to have sex with Jeremy, even if she only really wants Ian. Ian tells Jeremy on several occasions, how much he fancies Lena as well, which would suggest to someone like Jeremy, that he's not interested in being exclusive with Alison. So why wouldn't he take the opportunity to have sex with her, if Alison wants it as well?

In the early part of the game, Alison is always second best in Ian's mind. He's pretty much only thinking about Lena. And until he decides, him and her are not going to be an item after all, or he can have fun with more than one girl at the same time, Ian is pretty confused about how he really feels towards Alison. Which is why everyone keeps asking him about Lena and insinuating that him and her are a 'thing'.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Jeremy telling Ian that Lena is a slut made me laugh out loud.
"The club has been talking" LMAO :LUL:
And the cuck getting all mad telling his going to punch Jeremy LOL hilarious scene.

Reactions: tiger8125

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
BloodyMares

In the Cindy x Ian scene. Cindy asks Ian to lick her ass like before. This didn't happen in this route. Variable is wrong or text needs changing.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From not giving content to directly giving Full Romance path!

DEV ON STERIODS!?!:KEK: :KEK:

Hopefully she give us Chad IanxIvy too!
It's striking that Ian can fall in love with Jess, but it catches my attention more in the first options *fIan{evil}*, have you ever seen that variable?

• Haha
Reactions: tbs9090 and monk_56
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes