Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Jeremy telling Ian that Lena is a slut made me laugh out loud.
"The club has been talking" LMAO :LUL:
And the cuck getting all mad telling his going to punch Jeremy LOL hilarious scene.
To be fair to Jeremy, he's always given his opinion, that Lena is a party girl, and Ian will always face a lot of competition from other guys who are going to be interested in her. Although he didn't initially say she was a slut, he insinuated that she could easily become one, because of all the temptation that her career and lifestyle put in her path. And although it's possible to make Lena be faithful to Ian and avoid most of those pitfalls, Jeremy was essentially correct. In most instances, that's what Lena is like.

For Ian to be with Lena, he has to either change Lena, so that she remains faithful, or change himself, so that he can fit in, with Lena eventually becoming a slut. Obviously on the route you mention, Ian is not aware that he's effectively now a cuck, or that Lena may have started moulding him to become one openly. So unsurprisingly, that choice leads him to deny the possibility entirely, and get really angry with Jeremy. I have a really good relationship with Jeremy on all my routes, so that scene never happens, and at most Ian thinks Jeremy is wrong, but in the back of his mind, wonders if he might be right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
To be fair to Jeremy, he's always given his opinion, that Lena is a party girl, and Ian will always face a lot of competition from other guys who are going to be interested in her. Although he didn't initially say she was a slut, he insinuated that she could easily become one, because of all the temptation that her career and lifestyle put in her path. And although it's possible to make Lena be faithful to Ian and avoid most of those pitfalls, Jeremy was essentially correct. In most instances, that's what Lena is like.

For Ian to be with Lena, he has to either change Lena, so that she remains faithful, or change himself, so that he can fit in, with Lena eventually becoming a slut. Obviously on the route you mention, Ian is not aware that he's effectively now a cuck, or that Lena may have started moulding him to become one openly. So unsurprisingly, that choice leads him to deny the possibility entirely, and get really angry with Jeremy. I have a really good relationship with Jeremy on all my routes, so that scene never happens, and at most Ian thinks Jeremy is wrong, but in the back of his mind, wonders if he might be right.
I think it would be pretty funny if you played the game with Ian and Lena being on a Vanilla path of only being interested in one another while Jeremy keeps telling Ian how big of a slut Lena is...and then he fucks her to prove the point.

"See, bro, I told you she was a cheater!1!1!"

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

Jeremy is cool,it was time for Lena to face some consequence for slutting around.
Still going for the mad reaction with Ian is too funny,hes mad MAD now:KEK:
Cant wait to see what happens in the beach house,is going to be good no matter what path you are.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Because he isn't a bro. All he cares about getting pussy with his small wonder cock, which is all he has going for him. No stamina, no true charisma. Just his dick. So him snitching on Lena, likely to get some favor down the road is pretty much a given. Fuck this guy.
Somebody is taking this game a little personal, why do you sound so bitter and salty?
You are probably one of those idiots that sent death treats to Jack Gleeson because he played Joffrey Baratheon so well and got on everybody's nerve.

Albent

Aug 15, 2021
Did I downloaded the wrong file or something? Everyone talking about Jess and Cindy and the beach... the game says "to be continued" as soon as we reach the beach and Perry says "this is gonna be awesome".
H A L P please

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Did I downloaded the wrong file or something? Everyone talking about Jess and Cindy and the beach... the game says "to be continued" as soon as we reach the beach and Perry says "this is gonna be awesome".
H A L P please
No you did not download the wrong file that's where the game currently ends.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
So, I missed the Jess scene because Ian didn't participate in the tournament? I did went to see Jeremy, tho.
Why I'm missing Jess' scene?
Possibly because your date with Bad Jess didn't go very well in a previous episode, whe you go to take beers with her

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
I'm not sure since i haven't gotten the jess scene myself yet but i think earlier in the thread someone said it was bugged or at least tied to how much money ian currently has, as for the tournament i'm pretty sure that's completely seperate from the jess scenes.

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I'm not sure since i haven't gotten the jess scene myself yet but i think earlier in the thread someone said it was bugged or at least tied to how much money ian currently has, as for the tournament i'm pretty sure that's completely seperate from the jess scenes.
That happened in the first alpha version, EK fixed it and in the beta it is also fixed

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
PilotLara while the beta update is mostly nicely fixed, there's bits in the Ian/Jeremy conversation that i guess are worth a mention:

Python:
                if lena_mike_dating or v11_mark_sex or lena_jack > 2 or v11_bbc == "marcel":
                    j "I'm not... Look, I... I've heard she's... still somewhat hung up on her ex."
                else:
                    j "I'm not... Look, I... I've heard she's... still somewhat hung up on her ex, amongst other things."
The text bits here should be swapped, as it is Jeremy will say "amongst other things" if Lena was only cheating with Axel, yet won't mention the others if she was sleeping around.

But more importantly, the entire cheating conversation branch:
Python:
# lena couple
    if ian_lena_couple:
        if lena_cheating:
// ...
        if ian_cuck > 1:
// ...
            if lena_cheating:
// ...
        elif v11_lena_openup:
// ...
            if lena_cheating:
// ...
            if lena_cheating:
// ...
        # lena cheating
        if lena_cheating:
(lines 7132-7316) only does checks for lena_cheating, and not lena_axel_desire. This means for Lena/Ian who are in relationship the conversation does not happen if Lena is cheating only with Axel (even if she and Axel fucked at the club and were found by Marcel) because lena_cheating doesn't include having sex with Axel so the check isn't passed. I don't know if this is intended or oversight, but perhaps it's worth checking with EK? Because the casual branch does include checks for cheating with Axel specifically:
Python:
# lena casual dating
    elif ian_lena_dating:
// ...
    # casual love
        if ian_lena_love:
// ...
            if lena_axel_desire or lena_mike_dating or v11_mark_sex or lena_jack > 2 or v11_bbc or v8_jeremy_sex or v10_jeremy_3some:
so there's an inconsistency here.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Wait.... wait... wait... Hold up... EK... Your telling me... That BG Jess... A character that she lovingly didn't bother considering to be a true interest in Ian... NOT FUCKING ONLY gets content BEFORE Ian-Ivy... But could very well be a romantic option before Ivy too?!

View attachment 3153876
I no long want to live. I hate everything. I wish pain and suffering for all.
IanxIvy Fans
Before Every update:

After every update:

____:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
The sad thing is that's more likely to happen than Ivy getting non-lesbian sex scenes
Wait.... wait... wait... Hold up... EK... Your telling me... That BG Jess... A character that she lovingly didn't bother considering to be a true interest in Ian... NOT FUCKING ONLY gets content BEFORE Ian-Ivy... But could very well be a romantic option before Ivy too?!

View attachment 3153876
I no long want to live. I hate everything. I wish pain and suffering for all.
Reality is often disappointing.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The beta version is amazing!! Time travel is everywhere! or rather, everywhen! Back to the past....advance to the future...and Perry's stutter has expanded into whole scenes instead of just sentences!

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes