Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
My English is pretty bad, what I wanted to tell you is that I didn't feel like you had offended me, I don't know you well and we haven't talked much, but I don't see you as a person who tries to do it, so I never take your comments as something bad and I hope you don't mine either :)
I am so glad to hear that. Also, I am unable to resist making science jokes. It earned me a "face palm".

• Haha
Reactions: Sethmsf

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The only thing I see is that it would have been interesting if Lena and Seymour's scenes had started earlier because we would see more facets of them and the changes in Lena's personality with him and the other characters, I hope she reaches new levels between them to then determine which will be the most appropriate ending for Lena, if I am going to seek to have an ending with Ian or SeymourIf,
you don't almost make those jokes with me, should I feel jealous? :unsure:
I agree. If every other scene was with Seymour, it would get old too quickly, but that arc is moving too slowly for those who like it. A lot of energy went into reworking the "play with the reflection" scene. Although I do not care for the rework so much, it does give me hope that EK intends to substantially develop that arc in future updates.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
How do I get the option for Jess? I hit on her after we agreed to go for a coffee and she didn't like that. When chose to remain friends, nothing happened as well. I mus be missing something. Just a side not In my save I got the nicer Jess and Lena has slept with only Ian, Louise and Ivy.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
As of NOW, in CH12 Prologue Beta Ian has option to fall in love with "JESS!" :Kappa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From not giving content to directly giving Full Romance path!

DEV ON STERIODS!?!:KEK: :KEK:

Hopefully she give us Chad IanxIvy too!
How do I get this option?

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
So what's the deal with the MMA tournament? What's the "intense and unexpected scene" if you're on a certain path?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Who wouldn't want that scene of Ivy and Ian fighting to have ended with the two of them having sex in the showers, would it be like a second round and at the end Ian and Ivy would take a selfie to send to Jeremy? :unsure:
Plot twist: It's a Dick Pic of Ian. Just that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If that turns you on I guess that's fine, could Dick penetrate Ian and do the helicopter while they take a selfie? :unsure:
More like a solid FU to Jeremy for being 'a bro' after all the shit he's pulled. I wouldn't want Ian to brag about shacking up with Ivy. More like 'Yeah, I'm seeing Ivy. Go fuck yourself. And if you try any of your shit, your dead to me.'

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 314 Votes