camube

Jun 4, 2022
so what's the specific differences between Alpha and Beta?

i'm currently playing BaDIK and don't have time to play Beta myself but i'm curious what are the differences in the Cherry path, Holly path and addition to the sex scene Evakiss saidd on her patreon post

which sex scene?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
On the other hand, I would say to Jeremy, look at Ivy's beautiful ass, there is room for one more but it will only happen on the condition that you first eat my cream before penetrating her. Would Jeremy consider that a fair deal? :unsure:
Likely not. Then again, I want no association with the guy so...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
so what's the specific differences between Alpha and Beta?

i'm currently playing BaDIK and don't have time to play Beta myself but i'm curious what are the differences in the Cherry path, Holly path and addition to the sex scene Evakiss saidd on her patreon post

which sex scene?
Ian with maxed out chad variable can be a real asshole in the scene with Jess, even more so than before. If you're on both Cherry and Holly paths Ian will have some thoughts about it, recognizing potential conflict. There's also option for Ian to view Stalkfap content Lena has recorded a while earlier.

Reactions: GaRbS and camube

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Ian with maxed out chad variable can be a real asshole in the scene with Jess, even more so than before. If you're on both Cherry and Holly paths Ian will have some thoughts about it, recognizing potential conflict. There's also option for Ian to view Stalkfap content Lena has recorded a while earlier.
wow. thank you!
i dont have max chad ian playthrough

even without maximum chad points, Ian is already rude to Alison in my playthrough

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think it would be pretty funny if you played the game with Ian and Lena being on a Vanilla path of only being interested in one another while Jeremy keeps telling Ian how big of a slut Lena is...and then he fucks her to prove the point.

"See, bro, I told you she was a cheater!1!1!"
If you're playing an Ian/Lena vanilla path, there's zero chance of that happening, so why would it be funny?

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
In all my playthroughs Lena deletes her stalkfap (I assume due to Seymour's request).

Does this mean the only way to view the ch 12 stalkfap scene is in a playthrough where Seymour isnt Lena's patron?

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG

Sethmsf

Sep 23, 2022
I might be in the minority, but I absolutely enjoy the fighting mechanics in this game. I hope Eva adds some more fights to the game.
I also liked it a lot, we will have more fights, we have only played the first one of the tournament

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
In all my playthroughs Lena deletes her stalkfap (I assume due to Seymour's request).

Does this mean the only way to view the ch 12 stalkfap scene is in a playthrough where Seymour isnt Lena's patron?
Yes,also if you stopped Seymour BS in chapter 11 Lena never deletes her stalkfap and you get the scene.

Reactions: What'sNew

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Taking bets on the amount of chapters for 2024...what do you think?
- I think we'll get 1.5 chapters.
(2022 had 1.5 and 2023 will have 1.33, mostly based on my 110% scientific way of counting prologue, epilogue, remaster etc.)

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021
Taking bets on the amount of chapters for 2024...what do you think?
- I think we'll get 1.5 chapters.
(2022 had 1.5 and 2023 will have 1.33, mostly based on my 110% scientific way of counting prologue, epilogue, remaster etc.)
There will be one chapter either way :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 314 Votes