Ryu Hawke

Jul 1, 2017
No doubt, Cindy stole the show. But Lena’s photo shoot with Stan wasn’t any less fiery. Poor Stan couldn’t muster the guts to look Lena in the eyes and preferred to glance at her beauty through the camera lens. The awkward silence during the photo shoot is sure to bring a storm in the coming episodes. Wonder what will happen in their next photo shoot session together. Stan is only a couple of episodes/updates away from losing his virginity.

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
The most exciting part to me was when Ian is at the club and Jeremy tells him Lena was there the night before. I immediately was reminded of times in my younger days when I really liked a girl and got butterflies when someone said "oh i saw your girl out last night" while wondering if she was behaving. I couldn't wait to play Lena to see what happened. The way Jeremy said it, I thought Lena was the one who got too drunk. I was very intrigued that you could control a drunk Lena and what kind of trouble she would face. So I was a bit disappointed that Louise was the one that got too drunk. I went back and re-read, and I see how it can be interpreted as Louise or Lena.

And further, the only thing that happened at the club for Lena was being introduced to some new random bro who I have no interest in engaging Lena with. That part doesn't fit the character arcs I'm going for. Would've rather liked to see men pursuing Lena, not the other way around.

I also wanted to see if Jeremy would make moves on Lena at the club and create conflict with Ian, maybe to get back at him for the Alison thing. I'm still hoping for this plot because I want to eventually fight Jeremy using Jujitzu and beat his ass!!! All in all, I was disappointed in the club scene for Lena, other than her outfit of course! (holy smokes!) I'm not into lesbian, so I did not entertain Louise.

The best part by far was the Cindy photoshoot. It was awesome. I love how Cindy and Lena met and got catty with each other. Definitely would love to see more in the Cindy-Lena-Ian-Wade plot!

As for the Stan photoshoot, Lena's posing was definitely hot, but the interaction between them was bland and didn't lead anywhere. Maybe that was done on purpose to set up future scenes? In the first photoshoot Stan had been more bold, especially when Lena asks for money. I would've liked to see Stan be more aggressive in this photoshoot and maybe get a boner that Lena sees and becomes intrigued by. Perhaps she tries to get more money out of him and it leads to a hand job or something.

This game is great. I do love how there's more depth added after this chapter and it appears there's a lot more storytelling to come. Certainly Eva isn't wrapping this up anytime soon, which is great to see. I can't wait for the next installment!

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
I liked Lena just feeling frisky and a bit drunk in the club and having a hot-girl flash of ego about taking someone's man. It's also just cool in making it feel like anything could happen when they go out to a club. I thought the club might be more characters mixing though - the GGGB truth-or-dare scenes were really good (partly for revealing characters' histories) and with so many good characters in this it'd be even better - the girls playing that with Ivy/Holly/Lena/Cindy talking about sex and maybe doing some dares could be amazing (even just having the girls sit on the male characters' laps could get them flushed and plant ideas for them - I think more things short of sex would be good, especially for someone like Holly).

One thing I think is vital in these games working is that there has to be something at stake for sex scenes to be really good - a sexually experienced character having sex with someone she knows well and has slept with before isn't very sexy or interesting and doesn't mean much (and - once really extreme scenarios have happened, everything just feels unreal). But Cindy's whole storyline is good, and Lena being tempted by Axel even though she knows she shouldn't be, and being tempted by Jeremy as well are both strong. I think Seymour making her an indecent proposal would be an obvious storyline. Seymour/Axel betting on who can get Cindy first might be sexy.
Ian's path with Cindy at the moment is obviously setting up one route where he's passive and just basically an observer to Axel getting her (he can keep backing down and apologising to Axel/Cindy, and the description of the photoshoot emphasises he's just sitting at the back watching, and it's Axel she's srtipping for). For Ian to end up with her I think will require choosing the more principled options, it's well done.
Looking forward to the rest of it

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Main issue I have is way to many options and not being sure how to get them, I have no clue where I messed up with Cindy and the photo shoot, not sure how to get Lena and Mike together Etc.... Walk through just tells you what u get points for but not what is need with the points. Any help would be appreciated.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
You haven't understood what I meant about Ian and Lena at all, in the previous update you could choose if you wanted Ian and Lena to have sex o not, in this update if you follow the route where they are dating they have sex regardless of whether you want them to have sex or not, in my opinion that's ridiculous because it's not letting the player decide if Ian or Lena want to take that step :confused:
I think in this update the last scene with Lena and Ian works this way:
If you already had sex in chapter 4 Perry calls and cockblocks you.
If you didn't two things can happen: if you kissed Lena during the second date, she invites Ian over to finish the job.
If you DID NOT kiss Lena, you actually GET to choose if you want to invite Ian over or not, so you can actually choose as a player.
And if you make Ian kiss Lena in the past update you already chose for they to get physical, so this is only the natural step. In short, you have choice, and what happens in the game is a consequence of what you chose, maybe not in the moment but in the past!

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Very nice update with a lot of variables to choose from.
Eva did good work again but one thing left me a bit perplexed... at the end of the date when Perry calls... why wasn't there an option to take Lena with you, unlock the door for Perry and get into your room with Lena?
I mean, Ian is not a stupid guy, Lena was more than eager to continue and besides - she knows Perry and it would not be an awkward situation (maybe only for Perry who messed his buddies date).

Bob Gnob

May 6, 2017
For mac users, you can download the PC version and update the Mac v0.4 by replacing the game folder in the app package. Just control click on the Our Red String app and select show package contents > Contents > Resources > autorun. In there is the game folder. Just replace the whole folder with the one from the PC download.

Good luck.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
So there was 5 sex scenes right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what's the 5th one tho?
You have the video of Jeremy + Alison, the scene of Lena + Ian (a rewrite of the one in chapter 4 but with new art and several differences) and even the sexting scene with Robert, so I would say there's actually 7 sex scenes in this update! Plus the 2 photoshoots, and Ivy's sexy dance too. A lot of content and sexy art this time

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Very nice update with a lot of variables to choose from.
Eva did good work again but one thing left me a bit perplexed... at the end of the date when Perry calls... why wasn't there an option to take Lena with you, unlock the door for Perry and get into your room with Lena?
I mean, Ian is not a stupid guy, Lena was more than eager to continue and besides - she knows Perry and it would not be an awkward situation (maybe only for Perry who messed his buddies date).
I think the Perry thing is an excuse Eva used to avoid needing to write and draw a whole new sex scene for Ian and Lena. After all, the one in chapter 5 is basically the same from chapter 4 with minor differences. Considering the amount of art and text there's in this update it's normal she couldn't afford to add a new extra scene just for this scenario and Perry's call is a clever and funny way to get around that limitation in production time

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Sunny9990

Thanks but the actual save file is missing if i shouldent re-name the file named renpy_version. The files included when extracted are: renpy_version, log, json, extra_info (and the png).

Feb 10, 2020
I'm curious about how you guys and girls feel about Lena's photoshoot in the latest episode. It's definitely amazing, but during the sexier one it gets mentioned that she never exposed her vagina in previous sessions. It feels as if this should be something special and exclusive to the spicier shoot. However, during the more artistic shoot she still shows her vagina. So while the poses are sexier and the spicy session and more artistic in the other, there aren't huge differences between the two. I was kind of disappointed in that. What if you want more pictures without fully exposing yourself?

Last edited:
Reactions: boogiecookie

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
In my case in the very end of 0.5 Lena doesn't take Ian home - there is a call from Perry and he has to leave. What did I do wrong?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
In my case in the very end of 0.5 Lena doesn't take Ian home - there is a call from Perry and he has to leave. What did I do wrong?
You had her call Ian at the end of 0.4. If they had sex before this update they can't have sex in 0.5

arkanum

Feb 21, 2019
GGGB is one of my favorites games, for real. But ORS has so much potential to be my first one. Awesome game!!!!

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I'm curious about how you guys and girls feel about Lena's photoshoot in the latest episode. It's definitely amazing, but during the sexier one it gets mentioned that she never exposed her vagina in previous sessions. It feels as if this should be something special and exclusive to the spicier shoot. However, during the more artistic shoot she still shows her vagina. So while the poses are sexier and the spicy session and more artistic in the other, there aren't huge differences between the two. I was kind of disappointed in that. What if you want more pictures without fully exposing yourself?
I think the pictures are completely different. When she means "exposing her vagina" means exposing it like in the first picture, legs spread apart and giving the lucky photographer a very clear view. In the other one she's not exposing anything, just standing and you can see the slip but she's definitely not exposing her vagina, so I think the difference between photoshoots is there

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes