21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
For mac users, you can download the PC version and update the Mac v0.4 by replacing the game folder in the app package. Just control click on the Our Red String app and select show package contents > Contents > Resources > autorun. In there is the game folder. Just replace the whole folder with the one from the PC download.

Good luck.
For mac users I tried this and it worked perfectly aside from the normal alpha glitches.

Reactions: a-pollo and riot21

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can we talk about Jeremy filming Alison without her consent and sending the video to Ian? Jack in GGGB did it the same shit to ruin a person's life and Jeremy did it.. to get his bro off? I'm confused - is he officially the worth person in the game or the best friend ever? :unsure:
Considering that he also cheats on his girlfriend and tries to hit on a mutual friend despite knowing "his best friend" likes her? Yeah, Jeremy is a asshole.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
That part has not appeared for me, if you rejected the sex between Ian and Lena in the previous update then in this update they have sex without the player being able to intervene :confused:
As I explained before, that's because you made Ian kiss Lena during their date in chapter 4. If you rejected the sex AND did not kiss her, then you're able to choose in chapter 5. But if you already kissed her both Ian and Lena decide to have sex and not post pone it

Reactions: BloodyMares

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
Just finished playing this game and found it very good.

It's easy to see that it is created by a female writer and i kinda like this type of female perspective about relationships and sex. It's actually more focused on feelings rather than pure sex, which i find cool, reminds me of Love Junkies by Kyo Hatsuki.

About the game itself, firstly i did a playthrough making the choices i'd make if i was in Ian's shoes, and i really liked that i could actually see myself in Ian, because i'm quite like him IRL, to be honest. The fact that i am also dealing with breakup pulled some triggers with the history which shows the quality of the history itself.

About the girls, firstly i went after Alison because in Ian's situation thats what i would do in IRL. Also Lena, because she is wife material (on the choices i've made for her in this playthough lol). And lastly Cindy because she is absolutely gorgeous and despite all the guilt i could see myself in that situation. She is worth all that guilt.

On my second playthrough i went after the other girls with Ian and played a slutty Lena. And, fuck, that Robert dude is a fuckin' asshole, i wish in the future we can really kick the shit outta him, the low kicks were no enough.

Overall, very nice game. Will keep playing.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
As I explained before, that's because you made Ian kiss Lena during their date in chapter 4. If you rejected the sex AND did not kiss her, then you're able to choose in chapter 5. But if you already kissed her both Ian and Lena decide to have sex and not post pone it
But it is ridiculous that Eva makes the game system work that way, there is a big difference between kissing and fucking, I do not agree with certain assumptions that Eva makes with the player's decisions, personally I think it is frustrating that there are many decisions that do not contribute anything and are just to add points, then also if you do not have enough points then you're not able to see the scenes you want, as it happened to me with Cindy's photoshoot where I did not see anything, I start to feel a lot of annoyance towards this point system, that's my opinion :confused:

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
So.. as for now.. Who is bangable through out the game?

is there a list? im sure i missed some scenes.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
You have the video of Jeremy + Alison, the scene of Lena + Ian (a rewrite of the one in chapter 4 but with new art and several differences) and even the sexting scene with Robert, so I would say there's actually 7 sex scenes in this update! Plus the 2 photoshoots, and Ivy's sexy dance too. A lot of content and sexy art this time
Plus that scene at the club where Ian fingers Allison. That was really hot!

Brickman

May 26, 2017
But it is ridiculous that Eva makes the game system work that way, there is a big difference between kissing and fucking, I do not agree with certain assumptions that Eva makes with the player's decisions, personally I think it is frustrating that there are many decisions that do not contribute anything and are just to add points, then also if you do not have enough points then you're not able to see the scenes you want, as it happened to me with Cindy's photoshoot where I did not see anything, I start to feel a lot of annoyance towards this point system, that's my opinion :confused:
I think you're frustrated because you want to see everything, every scene, in one go. If that's the case you should open the console and make every stat at 100 from the beginning so you have all the skill checks available. But ORS is a game, and as such you can succeed or fail, Eva said that was her vision in one of her posts. So you need to play intelligently, you need to pick the options that you think will add the points you want so you get better at those skills. You just have to play a bit intelligently or play several times picking different options and seeing what other possibilities are there, that's half the fun when it comes to this game, doing multiple playthroughs

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
whoa whoa wait, how do you trigger this? Perry calls and ruins everything for me

EDIT: Ok, i see what people are speculating for this. If so... i think that's kinda disappointing :cautious:. Lost keys!? At least just fade to black as they go up if you don't want to make a new scene! That would have been totally legit and understandable. This tho, seems like a real weird, borderline lazy choice to me.

Last edited:

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
wait.. mike can creampie lena? How much lust does she need?
That whole scene feels out of place, it bothers me that she doesn't demand that I use a condom with a stranger, I feel like it's something that will happen in future updates, but not now.

Now there will be people who complain that because Lena does not use condoms with a stranger she does not know and if she uses them with other men she knows much more.

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
That whole scene feels out of place, it bothers me that she doesn't demand that I use a condom with a stranger, I feel like it's something that will happen in future updates, but not now.

Now there will be people who complain that because Lena does not use condoms with a stranger she does not know and if she uses them with other men she knows much more.
in my playthrough she can either tell him to wear protection or let him rawdog her.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Wow. That update was amazing. It delivered on some promises, and had a couple of surprises in it.

First of all, the obvious : Cindy's photoshoot. Damn, that was hotter than I expected. I loved the subtle changes you can see in her during the game, and the silent confirmation she asks from Ian, followed by her realizing what she did. I don't really think she regrets it, I think it's more a matter of both her and Ian realizing they kinda crossed a line, and awakening to a mutual attraction. Ian being a bit insecure still he thinks he stands no chance and Cindy is there only for Axel, but there's enough clues if you played it "correctly" that it is not the case.

I really enjoyed the meeting between Seymour and Ian, and how Minerva can't really do a thing against it. Serves her well !

Now the surprises, and there were quite a few : first of all, Emma. Dang girl !! I played field for Perry in the first walkthrough, but then tried to see what happened and damn, I was NOT expecting that fire from her. Also, what a booty ! I love the different body types in this game. This is really refreshing. And surprised buttsex is always a nice surprise XD.

Then, Louise and Lena : I wasn't expecting this so soon, but that was a hot scene too, tho like most here I fear the repercussions. Louise has been showned not to be the most stable girl.
Mike was a surprise : I wasn't expecting a new male character for Lena so soon, the scene was nice tho, and I might make it "canon" in my playthrough that she brings him back.

I don't see a lot of you adressing Holly's date : I thought it was a really nice surprise, especially if you have enough smart. I'm a bit bummed there's no way to reassure her yet, but I guess she's a slowburn too. She's really lacking confidence and I really wanted an option for Lena to ask her to come on the date with Ian too. Too bad that wasn't possible.

Now the big "oh shit" moment was the date, when you see Cindy. That had me sweat a bit, especially Cindy's reaction to finally seeing Ian and Lena together. Now if you guys need clues that she's starting to feel attracted to Ian I don't know what more you could need beside her vocalizing it. I felt it was quite obvious, even Lena felt something weird but lacked context to realize what was happening. My only worry is Cindy being seemingly jealous not only of Lena as Ian's gf but also her success in life (even tho she doesn't know about all the struggles that Lena experiences currently, and has only a limited vision of Lena's life). The "I thought you'd be taller" was such a telling sentence !! I guess it'll be hard to get to date Cindy AND Lena. There's some obvious rivalries building up there. The explosive kind !!

All in all a great update, and the perfect one before Eva Kiss much deserved break. Obviously having to wait 2 months instead of one is gonna be torture, but the good kind. I'm really glad I became a patreon to support her work, this is proving to be one of the best VN around. Until next time !!
Just curious what did you mean by "played it correctly"? I thought for Ian to stand a chance the right choice would be to dissuade Cindy. Just asking because I afraid I made the wrong choice. That said it was super hot though.

Reactions: Solrane
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes