scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I am not talking about condom stuff there. I am talking about perception that Ian is serious and stable option while Jeremy is fun and exciting like Avaron said.
Ok, you know that someone in a stable relationship can have fun and be exciting or do some kinky stuff if both partners are fine with it right?, Jeremy was filming Alison with her face showing up without her knowing and thinking its her body and this is not fun or exciting its a sex tape, what he did will fire back at him, while my boy Ian had some good anal sex with sweet booty Emma.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank you for your responce and trying to explain it. But the thing is you probably dont realise how emasculating it is for a lot of guys to be considered "serious, steady and nice" option while the other guy is defined as "fun and explore".
You are right, I don't and for that I am sorry.

I only know how things look from the girls side and how my friends feel. However I didn't quite mean it as bad as it sounds.

The "fun ad explore" stuff can still happen in a relationship. By nice and steady I don't mean boring. The thing with the Jeremy types is all they have going for them is the sex, outside of the bedroom they have nothing to offer.

That might sound emasculating for you but there is a lot more to relationships than sex. Good sex can keep someone around for a short while but good sex and a fun personality can keep them around forever. Cheesy I know but it's true.

Nothing is going to end well for Jeremy.

He's set to lose his friends as well as the women and if it gets out he filmed Alison without her knowing no woman will go near him.

Is that the kind of guy you'd want Ian to be?

I fully expect Jeremy to end up alone, divorced after a loveless marriage and having to pay child support because he was too dumb to not cum inside a random girl he meet at the club. :ROFLMAO:
Unless he changes his asshole's way of living.
Sooner or later it will all blow up in his face and it can go one of two ways.

Either he's going to double down and try to blag his way through it and end up alone or it will be the shock he needs to sort his shit out.

Personally I think it's the first.

Last edited:

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
At this point the story Jeremy isn't just the more fun and exiciting option, he's also the more stable one. He fucks around because he likes it and can afford to do it. If he decides to pursue a serious relationship he's a much better option than Ian. Jeremy has a stable, well-paid job. He has his own place. He's more outgoing, taller, stronger and has a bigger cock than Ian.

Also, he mentioned he's doing the bar thing because he likes it and not out of necessity, so he has a lot of options both in his personal and professional life. Compare that to Ian who lives at his neet friend's place with the money he receives from his father. Not to mention the mental scarring he has from his previous relationship.

That's the story though. Pretty much everybody have it better than Ian at the beginning and the player has to build him up over time.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I fully expect Jeremy to end up alone, divorced after a loveless marriage and having to pay child support because he was too dumb to not cum inside a random girl he meet at the club. :ROFLMAO:
Unless he changes his asshole's way of living.
Sooner or later it will all blow up in his face and it can go one of two ways.

Either he's going to double down and try to blag his way through it and end up alone or it will be the shock he needs to sort his shit out.

Personally I think it's the first.
I entirely agree with both of you. The man behaves like a complete jerk. It WILL back fire at him, and he won't even have the courage to face the consequences. As it was said in one of the first posts, Jeremy is a player, and a very bad one. Seriously, Ivy (and even Lena to a lesser extent) is ten times stronger than he is. He was no match for her, right from the start.

And the sex tape ? That's just a time bomb for him. I really wish that at some point of the game, EvaKiss gives us the possibility to show it (or not) to Alison. Even though it will also have consequences for Ian...

Reactions: Reaurt

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Jeremy's cock is all over Ian's phone now, I wonder if this could lead to some interesting thoughts and desires in Ian's mind. Maybe a threesome with Alison and Jeremy, and things happen :LOL:
i don't think this route would lead to a threesome maybe to some cucking or something like that but not a threesome, of curse the possibility of a threesome is there but in a different route where Ian and Jeremey's relationship is good because there are some choices that affect their relationship.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Lot of people here are very sensitive about jeremy...all that because he dares flirt with alison.. Lol... Lots of fragile egos .... Jeremy is a bro through and through and is 100% better than Ian.
probably the same people going after Cindy and setting up to cuck Wade lol, but seriously Jeremy's problem is that he still goes after Alison even though he knows his bro Ian is interested in her, of curse in my playthrough i don't have a problem with Jeremy because im going after Alison so he is Ian's bro their relationship is good, they are training together and everything is good.

Last edited:

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
Nope. Seems like people being people. Especially aroused and ovulating, not everyone makes the smartest choices all the time. I think it was both hot and in-place and made sense.
Are you blaming ovulation for irresponsible female decisions?

Anyway, Lena has proven to be a responsible girl not very willing to get pregnant from a stranger, she has demanded a condom use with every man who has had sex, but suddenly you can choose to have sex without a condom with a perfect stranger, not even she was drunk to justify her actions.

Yes, it was all optional, but like I said, that behavior was expected in future updates, not now.

That's why from now on I always wait for the option of using or not using a condom with Lena, now there is a precedent.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
i don't think this route would lead to a threesome maybe to some cucking or something like that but not a threesome, of curse the possibility of a threesome is there but in a different route where Ian and Jeremey's relationship is good because there are some choices that affect their relationship.
Nah man, from everything so far its clear that Jeremy is just Alison's plaything, she needs some casual sex and distraction.
There are hints all over the place about this... she is playing the long game to get a more meaningful relationship with the guy she really wants and has feelings for - Ian.
The sex tape will probably bring some drama into the game later on.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Nah man, from everything so far its clear that Jeremy is just Alison's plaything, she needs some casual sex and distraction.
There are hints all over the place about this... she is playing the long game to get a more meaningful relationship with the guy she really wants and has feelings for - Ian.
The sex tape will probably bring some drama into the game later on.
of course she wants a relationship with Ian she had feelings for him since high school but never acted on them but now that changed she even said she loves him during their latest sex scene, but the sex tape is a different route where Jeremy gets Alison every time while Ian seems like he enjoy watching it.

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
of course she wants a relationship with Ian she had feelings for him since high school but never acted on them but now that changed she even said she loves him during their latest sex scene, but the sex tape is a different route where Jeremy gets Alison every time while Ian seems like he enjoy watching it.
True, depends on the path you choose with Ian - if you cockblock Jeremy all the way Alison will say I love you during the last sex scene.
Alas, on my main playthrough I just couldn't pass Cherry & Emma so Alison plays the long game and there is a sex tape.

Reactions: scor099

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
Bit strange that people are complaining about Lena letting Mike fuck her bareback, when there are several choice crossroads where you can decide whether or not to fuck him, whether or not to tell him to pull out and put a condom on and you can choose whether or not Lena lets him cum inside her. I mean it's totally up to the player how they want to play her.

Think back to Eva's last game, in GGGB you start as a girl in a multiple year, loving relationship and right off the bat you can express doubt about whether her boyfriend is good enough for her, you can flirt with another guy and exchange nudes and also flirt with the father of her boyfriend, and that's right at the start of the game. That's not to mention the fact that you can get her to blow a guy just for driving her home and then fuck him a few days later.

Both games have given you ways to play the character/characters in different ways. So it's strange to see a sort of moral panic over a character getting creampied in a game that's got a long way to go before being completed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I haven't complained about anything on Lena's side, I haven't got her with anyone. I'm keeping her like me, it's all G/G if the option ever comes up. I have a save where she's close to Holly and one for Ivy.

The reason I got invested in Alison's stuff was to keep Ian away from Holly originally then the whole Jeremy thing came up and I wanted to see how far down the shit hole he's going to dig himself before the geyser blows.

Would also set Ian up with Minerva for the giggles.

Reactions: anomkarsa

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I haven't complained about anything on Lena's side, I haven't got her with anyone. I'm keeping her like me, it's all G/G if the option ever comes up. I have a save where she's close to Holly and one for Ivy.

The reason I got invested in Alison's stuff was to keep Ian away from Holly originally then the whole Jeremy thing came up and I wanted to see how far down the shit hole he's going to dig himself before the geyser blows.

Would also set Ian up with Minerva for the giggles.
You're an evil bitch! I love it!

Did you not take the scene with Louise?

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
True, depends on the path you choose with Ian - if you cockblock Jeremy all the way Alison will say I love you during the last sex scene.
Alas, on my main playthrough I just couldn't pass Cherry & Emma so Alison plays the long game and there is a sex tape.
Yeah I made a different playthrough to experiment to see what's there and go for different girls like Emma & Cherry and of course Cindy but I'm keeping Alison my main girl.

the sex tape route might have a comeback like for example Alison turns to Ian for comfort or something. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes