SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
That whole scene feels out of place, it bothers me that she doesn't demand that I use a condom with a stranger, I feel like it's something that will happen in future updates, but not now.

Now there will be people who complain that because Lena does not use condoms with a stranger she does not know and if she uses them with other men she knows much more.
it asked me condom or no and cum inside or no

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Just curious what did you mean by "played it correctly"? I thought for Ian to stand a chance the right choice would be to dissuade Cindy. Just asking because I afraid I made the wrong choice. That said it was super hot though.
Heya ! What I meant where the choices leading up to the photoshoot and her reactions during that one. I can't say for sure to avoid her cucking Wade with Axel we should proceed or not. What I feel is by doing so, Ian acknowledge him wanting Cindy. Then his insecurity strikes and remember, he's an unreliable narrator. He doesn't know everything, he just presume.
My gut tells me that of course, Cindy is awkward and flustered. Who wouldn't ? But she liked him being a part of it and her goal in the near future might be to get what Lena has, and that includes Ian. The way she reacted to seeing them both at the concert is proof enough to me.
We shall see !!

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Damn, that scene with Emma was so hot, the truth is I was not interested anything in Emma at the beginning but after that scene now she is one of my favorites. And finally Eva made a girl with pubic hair, I love it, I just hope she doesn't remove her hair like Ash in GGGB

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Allison and Ian relationship was building up to be so cool but the whole condom with Ian no condom with Jeremy and the letting him film it at all somehow is such a turn off for me.:(
I agree, Alison is my favorite girl and she is my goal in main playthrough but the condom thing is really irritating, I just replayed the scene and its Ian who decided to use it he just grabbed it from his drawer and put it in, Alison didn't ask him to put one and I think the same goes for all his scenes it seems that he is the one who wants to wear them the girls didn't ask as far as I know but why does he insist on wearing them I don't know.:unsure:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I agree, Alison is my favorite girl and she is my goal in main playthrough but the condom thing is really irritating, I just replayed the scene and its Ian who decided to use it he just grabbed it from his drawer and put it in, Alison didn't ask him to put one and I think the same goes for all his scenes it seems that he is the one who wants to wear them the girls didn't ask as far as I know but why does he insist on wearing them I don't know.:unsure:
For all the stats and level ups you can get its annoying how we cant properly customize behaviour of Ian. Always feels lame to be railroaded to play as vanilla nice guy when there are men like Jeremy around. You would always feel that nagging voice in your head saying "Would she let me go raw and film it?" I suppose it will change eventually but it will be too late by then. Oh well time to pick a new waifu for our gentle boy EricIan.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Main issue I have is way to many options and not being sure how to get them, I have no clue where I messed up with Cindy and the photo shoot, not sure how to get Lena and Mike together Etc.... Walk through just tells you what u get points for but not what is need with the points. Any help would be appreciated.
Hey there! What do you mean that the walkthrough doesn't tell what you need for the scenes to happen? Read the "How to use this guide" page at the beginning. The guide uses Event Triggers a.k.a. Flags to keep track of your actions and later requirements for events. For example, when you see the text that says "If you obtained [v2IanDate] & [IanLena] > 4", it means that this particular event/choice appears only if you had a date with Ian in Chapter 2 and your relationship with Lena is higher than 4 points. Use Ctrl+F to refresh your memory about which actions activate the flag you need. If you have trouble remembering your choices, I can only suggest writing them down for now. Would you rather prefer that I made long descriptions such as "This scene will only be available if Ian went on a date with Lena in Chapter 2 and their relationship is higher that 4"? Or would you like to have a separate list with all the variables that tell you what actions trigger them? I'm open to ideas on how to improve the guide without cluttering it too much.
Very nice update with a lot of variables to choose from.
Eva did good work again but one thing left me a bit perplexed... at the end of the date when Perry calls... why wasn't there an option to take Lena with you, unlock the door for Perry and get into your room with Lena?
I mean, Ian is not a stupid guy, Lena was more than eager to continue and besides - she knows Perry and it would not be an awkward situation (maybe only for Perry who messed his buddies date).
Aside from what Brickman responded to you, the main factor was that they were close to Lena's place, and well, you played as Lena. I assume that Ian and Lena don't live nearby, so she wanted to bring Ian to her place to end the evening nicely, but going all that distance with him to help Perry out would certainly kill the mood. And, Perry being a whiner that he is, would most likely cockblock Ian and make him listen about his problems rather than promptly retreating to his room so that Ian and Lena could have their fun.
I'm curious about how you guys and girls feel about Lena's photoshoot in the latest episode. It's definitely amazing, but during the sexier one it gets mentioned that she never exposed her vagina in previous sessions. It feels as if this should be something special and exclusive to the spicier shoot. However, during the more artistic shoot she still shows her vagina. So while the poses are sexier and the spicy session and more artistic in the other, there aren't huge differences between the two. I was kind of disappointed in that. What if you want more pictures without fully exposing yourself?
There's a difference between exposing her vagina and a simple full-frontal shot. In the first shot, her pussy is the center of attention, and she has never posed for such lewd photos before. The second picture is just a full-frontal shot, you could see a bit of her pussy, but the focus was on Lena herself and her entire body. That's the difference. At least to Lena. She doesn't mind exposing herself for the camera entirely, pussy and all, if the pose is tasteful and artistic as opposed to sexual. But flirting with the camera is new to her, which is why that photoshoot with Seymour made her feel things she never felt before, despite wearing panties.
That part has not appeared for me, if you rejected the sex between Ian and Lena in the previous update then in this update they have sex without the player being able to intervene :confused:
I don't get it. If Ian and Lena kissed in the previous chapter, the rejection was never an option, but rather, sex simply wasn't brought up (not the same thing as rejection). In Chapter 4 they ended the night on a sweet note, and only when Lena made it home she could call Ian to extend their date. In this Chapter, she came to terms that her relationship with Ian was about to become sexual, and she was determined to finally do the deed because there was no need to postpone it anymore. It was their 3rd date already, and it has been a month since their meeting. They are not shy teenagers, and as Ivy said, there was no point to beat around the bush anymore. If Lena wanted to get close to Ian, it was about time for them to get physical. If not, then better call it as it is, a mutual friendzone, and stop torturing each other.
But it is ridiculous that Eva makes the game system work that way, there is a big difference between kissing and fucking, I do not agree with certain assumptions that Eva makes with the player's decisions, personally I think it is frustrating that there are many decisions that do not contribute anything and are just to add points, then also if you do not have enough points then you're not able to see the scenes you want, as it happened to me with Cindy's photoshoot where I did not see anything, I start to feel a lot of annoyance towards this point system, that's my opinion :confused:
This again... Ian and Lena are not your characters, they are Eva's. And Eva gets to write their personality, their desires, and their reasoning for their actions. You need to accept that and just roleplay. Guide them, make decisions for them, but don't try to rewrite their character and put your reasoning behind their actions. You're trying to rationalize their behavior from your point of view, and trying to think for them when the game already has their thoughts and their point of view written, you just need to pay attention to them and act based on those clues. You can't do something that's not part of their character. If you want Lena to reject Ian, you shouldn't have made them kiss. When she agreed to go on their date, it was already established that she likes him, she just had doubts because of Holly. Once Ian makes it clear that he likes her too, there's no point to deny her desire anymore and move at an even slower pace. There's a difference between kissing and fucking, just as there's a difference between simply kissing and making out. In Chapter 4, they weren't just kissing tenderly, they were making out and both of them felt very hot and bothered in the process, so it was more similar to sex than it was to a romantic kiss, at least emotionally. It's perfectly normal and in Lena's character that after that make-out session and another week of wait, she decided to take another step and finally consummate that lust with him. If, however, they didn't kiss and make out, then Ian finally takes the courage to do that in this chapter, and Lena then has an option whether to end the date on that note and keep things in a nice slow pace, or give in to her desire and stop wasting time.
it asked me condom or no and cum inside or no
I don't think the complaint was about the lack of choice, but rather about the writing of Lena's character, and the lack of sound reasoning behind her actions. While I don't have a problem against the option to have sex without a condom because I can imagine how her hormones and desire might cloud her judgment at that moment of passion. However, the entire seduction sub-plot felt rather forced and rushed, and Lena acted in a very strange way, making the whole sequence seem like a "what-if" scenario. I would semi-understand it if she felt desperate enough to get laid to the point of not thinking clearly and not caring about the consequences, but that desperation was never established clearly enough, at least not for me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but why does he insist on wearing them I don't know.:unsure:
Mainly because at the moment he hasn't got the means to support a child. They are expensive.

For all the stats and level ups you can get its annoying how we cant properly customize behaviour of Ian. Always feels lame to be railroaded to play as vanilla nice guy when there are men like Jeremy around.
Thing is, people like Jeremy don't get to keep the girl. Sooner or later they realise they can do better and move on.

Guys like Jeremy are a quick stop for some girls that think they want that bit of excitement guys like that offer. Then it dawns on them they are being treated like fuck toys and want more for themselves.

The whole thing with Alison is she's been tied down for so long and she's at a crossroads. She can have temporary fun and explore that side of things with Jeremy or she can pursue a potential relationship with a guy she's liked for a long time.

The choice is yours if you think she deserve a chance at happiness with a guy she can fall in love with or you want her to be a temporary notch on someones bedpost.

While i'm not the biggest fan of Alison it does seem to be Eva's way of handling things.

Also remember that Jeremy is sleeping with multiple girls and is starting to get noticed for doing so, shit will end badly for him.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Mainly because at the moment he hasn't got the means to support a child. They are expensive.

Thing is, people like Jeremy don't get to keep the girl. Sooner or later they realise they can do better and move on.

Guys like Jeremy are a quick stop for some girls that think they want that bit of excitement guys like that offer. Then it dawns on them they are being treated like fuck toys and want more for themselves.

The whole thing with Alison is she's been tied down for so long and she's at a crossroads. She can have temporary fun and explore that side of things with Jeremy or she can pursue a potential relationship with a guy she's liked for a long time.

The choice is yours if you think she deserve a chance at happiness with a guy she can fall in love with or you want her to be a temporary notch on someones bedpost.

While i'm not the biggest fan of Alison it does seem to be Eva's way of handling things.

Also remember that Jeremy is sleeping with multiple girls and is starting to get noticed for doing so, shit will end badly for him.
Thank you for your responce and trying to explain it. But the thing is you probably dont realise how emasculating it is for a lot of guys to be considered "serious, steady and nice" option while the other guy is defined as "fun and explore".

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay. Next update. Next amazing update. Its so cool to wait for next "week" to see how story with be developed. The best "sex option" in this update was LenaxMike but my Lena wasnt slut enough in my main walkthrough so i had to play once more..
See you all in next month :D

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Thank you for your responce and trying to explain it. But the thing is you probably dont realise how emasculating it is for a lot of guys to be considered "serious, steady and nice" option while the other guy is defined as "fun and explore".
For real? Because to me it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. There's nothing emasculating about being caring and steady, only an immature person would think otherwise. You can show girls a good time, but also be responsible about it and use your head.

zOrg5

Jun 27, 2017
I need to blow the steam off... Done... Now to the game :)

0. I Enjoyed Chapter 4 slightly more, because for me it had perfect Story/Content balance. This one feels more content oriented.

1. Lena + Mike thing.
I walked through it with three different Lenas and all three times it went naturally.
1.1 Lena with low lust (no Robert, no Axel), interested in artistic modeling and song writing. So, Mike? How you're doing, Mike? Good? Good. Bye.
1.2 Lena with high lust (still no Robert, more curious about kinky stuff). This time it's easy to gain a playfull mood, go flirting just for fun, just flirting, just for fun... But closer to the end I felt ready to go all the way, like it wasn't me controlling situation, like if he ask me, I'll go... Not happened, my friend's in trouble and I need to be with her, bye Mike. Felt natural, a sudden change of atmosphere, fresh air, the troubled friend and you don't think of sex any more.
1.3 Lena with high lust and ready for action, she uses Robert as a sex toy, she's cheeky enough to do what she wants, erotic shoots, stalkfap ets. Again, atmosphere, mood, sexy clothes. And IVY! What a queen! She owns the club. The girl has power to claim any man (or woman) and there is no way to reject (my Ian felt immediately possessed, ready to give his life for her). And she has dignity, man, I love her! Next to such a friend Lena feels powerfull herself. Mike? You're OK Mike, I claim you for myself tonight, Mike, you'll serve my needs. Oh, you have a girlfriend, a challenge!.. Now Louise's drinking adventure looks like a small distraction not a problem... Mike serves his one night slut-queen.

2. My Ian scored with four ladies in one go already, so I have to stand for my bro Jeremy. Hey! How is it OK for you, guys, and even nice to have a cheater Mike, but all curses on Jeremy? You say Mike is a nice guy? Isn't Jeremy nice and polite with ladies as well? Did he force someone to sex? Doesn't he observe the bro code? Yes, he's a cheater, hate him, but then hate Mike as well, don't say he's a good guy just because fuck me :)

3. Still don't care about Emma, she's nice, the sceen is hot, still not my material. Love the pubic hair though.

4. I love condoms, it's grate to have a choice. Eager to see consequences of unprotected sex, like Lena catches a STD (needs money to cure, no sex for some time), Lena gets pregnant (a major crossroads: keep the baby, make abortion, marry someone), someone catches a STD and spreads it around...

5. I'm curious to see in a future update whom did Cindy bring to photoshoot and how it went if we didn't go with.

Have a REEEEALY nicely deserved vacation, EvaKiss!

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Or Ian doesn't want to worry about STDs. It is not really that hard to understand why he prefers to use condoms.

I fully expect Jeremy to end up alone, divorced after a loveless marriage and having to pay child support because he was too dumb to not cum inside a random girl he meet at the club. :ROFLMAO:
Unless he changes his asshole's way of living.

I am sorry but this seems like a teenager's worry to me. Real life talk, first both things aren't mutually exclusive and second if it does end up happening and she choose someone else there is nothing that can be done. Cry or drink until you pass out but later pick yourself up and move on.

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Just had to play through the game again (from scratch) to get to the Mike scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---

So, to me - even if I feel the scene was a bit out of place, it does not take away from the fact that Eva is doing a brilliant job.

I just hope the deadlines (& the increasingly expanding branching) do not end up holding her back from delivering her best.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BloodyMares

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
why would something like this could be emasculating?, using a condom or not doesn't mean "fun and explore" and filming Alison will bite Jeremy in the ass sooner or later, and regarding using a condom or not yes for me as a player i think it would've been better if the player was given the choice to use a condom or not but i think it has to do with Ian's personality, when he fucked Emma he didn't use a condom because he fucked her beautiful ass so i think what Avaron1974 said is right, Ian doesn't want to get a girl pregnant maybe because he is struggling financially so he choose a condom for that reason, he is also more responsible than Jeremy we saw what happened at the club :ROFLMAO:.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
why would something like this could be emasculating?, using a condom or not doesn't mean "fun and explore" and filming Alison will bite Jeremy in the ass sooner or later, and regarding using a condom or not yes for me as a player i think it would've been better if the player was given the choice to use a condom or not but i think it has to do with Ian's personality, when he fucked Emma he didn't use a condom because he fucked her beautiful ass so i think what Avaron1974 said is right, Ian doesn't want to get a girl pregnant maybe because he is struggling financially so he choose a condom for that reason, he is also more responsible than Jeremy we saw what happened at the club :ROFLMAO:.
I am not talking about condom stuff there. I am talking about perception that Avaron expressed that Ian is serious and stable option while Jeremy is fun and exciting.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes