idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Wow the updates can't come fast enough. Currently doing the "good girl gone bad" route ;) with both Lena and Holly. Hopefully they can both be corrupted together!!

Reactions: AprilSlut

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Did you not take the scene with Louise?
Not yet, i've only gone through it a couple of times so have only really touched on a couple of characters. I've got 2 Alison runs, 1 for Ian and 1 for Jeremy and 2 paths for Lena with Holly and Ivy should they progress to more than friends.

The rest I need to try out.

I need to get some saves for Cindy, Louise and Emma.

Gonna do a nice run for Minerva too, see if there is any way to clear the cobwebs and remind her what sex feels like from the time before she became the creature of the resting bitch face.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Not yet, i've only gone through it a couple of times so have only really touched on a couple of characters. I've got 2 Alison runs, 1 for Ian and 1 for Jeremy and 2 paths for Lena with Holly and Ivy should they progress to more than friends.

The rest I need to try out.

I need to get some saves for Cindy, Louise and Emma.

Gonna do a nice run for Minerva too, see if there is any way to clear the cobwebs and remind her what sex feels like from the time before she became the creature of the resting bitch face.
The Louise scene is a good one. (Although, there could be consequences as she seems to be a bit clingy... Unless you like that of course!) Protip: try to have Lena's Charisma over, I think, 3.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Bit strange that people are complaining about Lena letting Mike fuck her bareback, when there are several choice crossroads where you can decide whether or not to fuck him, whether or not to tell him to pull out and put a condom on and you can choose whether or not Lena lets him cum inside her. I mean it's totally up to the player how they want to play her.

Think back to Eva's last game, in GGGB you start as a girl in a multiple year, loving relationship and right off the bat you can express doubt about whether her boyfriend is good enough for her, you can flirt with another guy and exchange nudes and also flirt with the father of her boyfriend, and that's right at the start of the game. That's not to mention the fact that you can get her to blow a guy just for driving her home and then fuck him a few days later.

Both games have given you ways to play the character/characters in different ways. So it's strange to see a sort of moral panic over a character getting creampied in a game that's got a long way to go before being completed.
While I enjoy GGGB for what it is, its story was mediocre, the characters shallow (except for Jess), and the realism went out the window after a few updates. You can't really use it as an example for good story or character writing. Eva Kiss herself is well aware of that, that's why she really wanted to improve her writing with this game, craft a more serious narrative, with believable and relatable characters, and with a focus on realism (at least as much as it's possible in this type of game). And so far, she did a spectacular job with it, it's obvious to everyone who played it and compared it to GGGB. But I guess she didn't have time to properly flesh out the Mike storyline, and had to rush it, because apparently there were a lot of complaints about the lack of male characters for Lena and the frequent use of condoms. So yeah, what happens with Mike, is very similar in style of the less realistic GGGB, and I guess that's what bothered some of us.

I don't particularly have problems with "what" happened with Mike, but rather with the lack of justification for any of that taking place, and with the way Lena acts and talks in his presence. There's no "why" for any of that, there's a catalyst for this change missing. On the meta-level, it's very clear why things can happen that way, but not when you try to analyze the events from Lena's POV based on her previous behavior (being very considerate pf Holly's feelings about Ian and having that emotional rollercoaster with Axel just 1 update ago, regardless of her Lust level). Unlike Ashley, Lena isn't a blank slate where the player can mold her into whatever he pleases. And this newly exhibited behavior doesn't fit her previously established personality, at least not at this point in life, not in these circumstances and definitely not this soon.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And so far, she did a spectacular job with it, it's obvious to everyone who played it and compared it to GGGB.
She has done a good job but the "everyone" bit is a bit of a stretch. I'll always prefer GGGB purely for the playable character.

I know a lot of guys prefer playing their own gender when it comes to things like this but the same can be said of some of the women folk, specifically me.

I can pick for Lena and take great interest in her relationships because that's stuff I want to see. Not so much the straight stuff but I have it set up incase certain lesbian options are ever available.

The only part of Ian's story that interests me is everything involving Alison. That's more for story purposes and I admit I did skip a lot of his route.

Being taken from one to another does kinda kill the flow for me. While I do enjoy this and I adore a lot of the characters it will never top GGGB.

With GGGB I didn't have that problem, I could stick to the content and characters I liked and had no forced switches to a character I was less interested in.

With this game i'm invested in one half of the story and rushing through the other half to get back to the parts I enjoy.

Reactions: Redgy

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
She really screwed that up by introducing us to Cherry.
Heh, kinda did, or maybe not. Cherry is sweet and kind but what's her baggage we have yet to discover.
We have no clue about Cherry except that she is a model too, and has an art degree.
So far Eva has kept her on the sidelines and hinted that there will be more Cherry content in the future.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Pretty sweet update. I will admit that I got swayed by Emma's ass even on my "good" playthrough. Sorry Perry, not going to say no to this body. Though I wonder if you can still hook them up in a future update.
I was thinking the same, hooking up with Emma was not inherently a bad move in regard to Perry and his pervy nature. After all, Ian did him a solid and found out Emma's kinky side.
If Emma and Perry hit it off at some point, there might be a possible threesome in the future.

Oh, heh, and I also choose Louise over Mike on Lenas' side. I think it also opens possible threesome. Louise is a bit unstable so it might turn into a hell of a ride later on.

Reactions: zOrg5

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Heh, kinda did, or maybe not. Cherry is sweet and kind but what's her baggage we have yet to discover.
We have no clue about Cherry except that she is a model too, and has an art degree.
So far Eva has kept her on the sidelines and hinted that there will be more Cherry content in the future.
We know she's not looking for anything serious due to past relations. We also know that she has modeled for Axel, whom she praised in one of her posts on her peoplegram page. The quote was; "Another shoot working with my favourite photographer. I always have so much fun with him. I love you Axel." That makes me think she's the one that came between Lena and Axel, since everyone is connected so far in the game.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
It's hilarious how before this update everybody was complaining about condoms in the game and how much they wanted to get rid of them and now that you get the choice they're complaining it feels out of character lol
First of all it's an option you choose, so if you feel it's out of character for Lena DON'T pick that option, then your Lena will be coherent with your perception of her. I'm sure you will be able to get rid of condoms in a more timely manner as the story progresses. But I'm glad the choice was there for those horndogs like me who want to play a more slutty and forwards Lena.

In any case, I'm glad we have the option to make Lena go bareback rather than not having it because some people think it's out of character. If you think it is, don't pick that option at this stage of the game and do it later! It's the beauty of this game!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
We know she's not looking for anything serious due to past relations. We also know that she has modeled for Axel, whom she praised in one of her posts on her peoplegram page. The quote was; "Another shoot working with my favourite photographer. I always have so much fun with him. I love you Axel." That makes me think she's the one that came between Lena and Axel, since everyone is connected so far in the game.
Yeah, I'm a bit nervous about this too...

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes