BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
hey just wanted to know why over 3 charisma? I had exactly 3 charisma when I did the scene between Lena and Louise. Does having over 3 charisma open up a new dialogue option or something?
A combination of high Lust + Charisma lets Lena teach Louise about pleasuring women. Possibly hinting at dominating Louise in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Please somebody give me another link of this game or explain why I can't get all options.. in Android. There is no option to tell lans name

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Ah, I love this game and everything about it.

Except for the folks calling Ian a beta and obsessing over the size of his penis, or the people shaming the female characters, but other than that, I love this game.

rafinator89

Aug 9, 2018
How can I chose the Right Choice.. 1st Option It's Terrible 2nd option is Explain How The Industry Works .. is that wrong or what I do
Oh, these are the right choices to unlock 2 alternative answers, maybe your version has a bug or something

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
guys i finally got the option have Lena teach Louise what to do when they get intimate in chapter 5. However the option there says it needs a combination of lust AND lust. Anyone else experience this bug?

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
There's a lot of unexpected events in this update. The IanxEmma and LenaxLouise scenes have me shookt. :oops:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I also liked the new guy, Mike; but, I think he'll be just like Kevin/Doug from GGGB, just there for the scenes and no path/ending.

I hope in the next update we can see some of the mature characters get some scenes already.:sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes