Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I agree with most of your post, so I'm sorry to pick on this one point, but it really stood out to me.

Things Lena can do in this game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The character is definitely not portrayed as morally uptight! Being drunk and horny and having protected/unprotected sex with a guy she meets at a club is WELL within the boundaries of the character's established morality. Some of the commentary on this scene has me scratching my head.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that then. As BloodyMares said, the stealing is a bit out of character. But other than that the lie is a little white lie and I don't consider women who sell nude pics online to be amoral (providing a service there is demand for). The spying is just looking a moment too long while investigating a strange sound. Regarding boss manipulation I lay more of the blame on Robert than Lena. He clearly knows what he is doing. The bj is irresponsible but not amoral per se unless you find oral sex objectionable.

Also how does any sex act make her amoral? I meant morality as a sense to not hurt others to profit yourself. Lena clearly puts others needs before her own. She is working two dead end jobs so that her mother can take care of her cancer-ridden father. She considers sending part of her meager earnings home to aid her father's recovery.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
So regarding Cindy , ch 5
Dissuade-good guy route, possible love route, friendzoned?
Encourage-bad guy, corruption, Lust route?
(based on her reactions during and after the photoshoot)
I didnt look at the "agenda" to see if the bar Changes when giving thoose answers , but maybe someone did?

Brickman

May 26, 2017
The only route in which going through with her seduction of Mike would be consistent is if:
a) Her relationship with Louise is poor;
b) Her interest in Ian was low and she decided to friendzone him;
c) She was fucking Robert all this time and he awakened her inner slut.
Man, this feels like you're the one setting the rules on how Lena's psychology or a woman's psychology must work. I'd guess Eva being the talented creator she's proven to be and being female has consistent grip on what would be consistent with a female character, especially considering only she knows what is Lena like.
In any case I feel you-re assuming like those 3 scenarios are the only possible ones where a girl like Lena could do what she does, but you're narrowing her personality through your point of view. Maybe through your morals or understanding of women it doesn't make sense, but maybe girls can be as horny as guys and enjoy hooking up with a bloke they met in a club as much as you'd enjoy having a one/night stand with a girl. I'm sure you wouldn't necessarily considered yourself a bad friend for ending the night in bed with a hottie rather than with your drunken friend, or that if you like another girl you would never want to shag this one, or that fucking with some other girl has awakened your inner slut -or stud? lol
All I'm saying that this is how the author envisioned one of the possibilities of her character, and we can have our opinions but we don't know Lena's mind or any other girl's mind, and people can be all kinds of ways and act in seemingly uncharacteristic ways. And this doesn't seem that hard to believe to me

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Man, this feels like you're the one setting the rules on how Lena's psychology or a woman's psychology must work. I'd guess Eva being the talented creator she's proven to be and being female has consistent grip on what would be consistent with a female character, especially considering only she knows what is Lena like.
In any case I feel you-re assuming like those 3 scenarios are the only possible ones where a girl like Lena could do what she does, but you're narrowing her personality through your point of view. Maybe through your morals or understanding of women it doesn't make sense, but maybe girls can be as horny as guys and enjoy hooking up with a bloke they met in a club as much as you'd enjoy having a one/night stand with a girl. I'm sure you wouldn't necessarily considered yourself a bad friend for ending the night in bed with a hottie rather than with your drunken friend, or that if you like another girl you would never want to shag this one, or that fucking with some other girl has awakened your inner slut -or stud? lol
All I'm saying that this is how the author envisioned one of the possibilities of her character, and we can have our opinions but we don't know Lena's mind or any other girl's mind, and people can be all kinds of ways and act in seemingly uncharacteristic ways. And this doesn't seem that hard to believe to me
I agree with you 100%. Female psychology and sexuality is quite more broad then many people here believe it to be.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
How do i get the Alison, Jeremy scene ?
there were two ways i got the scene. one was by having sex with cherry and then having sex with alison later on when she invites you for dinner. second way was by ignoring alison completely both times you can go out with her. the trick is to let her have sex with jeremy in chapter 5 but make sure its not the first time.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Dissuade-good guy route, possible love route, friendzoned?
Encourage-bad guy, corruption, Lust route?
I didnt look at the "agenda" to see if the bar Changes when giving thoose answers , but maybe someone did?
most probsbly yes. as to the agenda bar, i dont think it changes as you do not gain relationship points with her in either choices. the only hints you get are as you said from the differences in the dialogue.

Reactions: zOrg5

playboydx

Apr 27, 2017
there were two ways i got the scene. one was by having sex with cherry and then having sex with alison later on when she invites you for dinner. second way was by ignoring alison completely both times you can go out with her. the trick is to let her have sex with jeremy in chapter 5 but make sure its not the first time.
How do you get sex with Cherry and then Alison?

TB-11

Jul 10, 2018

There is a Cindy photoshoot scene in CH5?

I just have 2 shootings Lena with Dave (?) and one Lena with Seymour. (overall, not just CH5)
How do I get to the Cindy Shooting?

Reactions: JACK32

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You also can't just ignore the semblance of logic that should be present while writing characters or scenes just because Eva Kiss did something a certain way (and her gender has nothing to do with it, it's sexist to believe otherwise). It's one thing to have an idea, and it's another matter to present and sell that idea. It's all about execution. It's not a secret that she's constantly pressed for time, and it's not too far fetched to guess that she failed to properly characterize Lena during those scenes precisely because she was in a rush.

I, for one, think she managed to write Ian way more consistently so far, and he's a male character, so no reason to make it about gender. I don't have a separate moral understanding of women. I just know that Lena is presented to be a person who dislikes cheaters. The problem with Mike's route is not that he's just a random dude for a one night stand. The problem is, Mike is someone's boyfriend. Just like Axel was to her, and she hated his guts for cheating. No matter how horny she is, it's not easy for a person to go against their morals. Even for Ian, it's not so easy to go after Cindy, his guilt is eating at him constantly, but it's also hard for him to deny the attraction. With Lena and Mike, while the attraction is there, it's not like she's so desperate to get laid to stop caring about the fact that if she tries to seduce him, she'll make him a cheater, and thus she'll end up causing pain to another girl, a pain that is all too familiar and still fresh for Lena. If Mike didn't mention his girlfriend, most of my problems with Mike's route would disappear in an instant.

I admit, that I might be wrong in the assessment of Lena's character, but WE DO KNOW Lena's mind. Every update, we get to learn about her personality through inner monologue, it has been this way for 5 chapters already. If I have a certain belief about Lena's character, it's only because of what Eva presented to us in her storytelling. And it's hard for me to fit her behavior with Mike to the rest of Lena's personality that we do know about.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes