Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Do sexy clothes turn girls into sluts?... o_O
Of course not. They just make them feel sexier, and in this case just hints some, if not premeditation, at least predisposition of *that* Lena to go on the hunt that night…

Btw, as a semi-related issue and not like a direct answer to you but I think it was mentioned before:

Ovulating women unconsciously buy (and wear) sexier clothes. Thing is hormones play a big role in both male and female behavior many times we’re not even aware of. There are a lot of studies about it in different aspects of life and that one I think comes in handy here.

So, there you have it: Lena was horny, ovulating, dressed to kill, meets a hot guy in a girls night out, flirts with him, discovers he has a girlfriend, it’s probably motivated by her own experience with Axel (as I still think is hinted in the text), and ends up having sex with him. It’s not the fucking end of the world and (again) it only happens if the player chooses it.

I understand you complain about the lack explanation of the character motives, and although we disagree on that as I think enough motives are stated and hints to others are given, I also get what you say about the lack of inner turmoil on Lena’s part about making other people cheat; but, as I’ve also said before, not everyone over analyze themselves in the heat of the moment and it’s likely Lena reflects about her actions after the fact… Or not, and just says “fuck it” and goes on with her life, people are also like that. Even saints ;)

Last edited:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Thats the only thing to watch out for? No other variables? Cause I missed it & I definitely choose the see the photos-option :unsure:
I'm not sure if it's a variable to take into account, but when they go out together for the first time, did you side with Cindy for the pool game ? And did you win ? One last thing : several times, CIndy tells Ian that she's fed up with Wade, that he's boring and does not care about her. Do not encourage her to go back to Wade (I did because I wanna see if Axel and him are gonna have an argument / fight over her). that should do the trick for the photoshoot.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Alas, how the mighty have fallen! The old Saint Lena is now a hypocritical slut! :cool:

Please excuse my joke, but seriously, aren’t you all overreacting a bit? And beyond that, don’t you realize you’re doing kind of the same thing people does when calling Ian a wimp beta loser? As many of us have been saying that only happens IF THE PLAYER CHOOSES IT, if you decide to make him/her behave that way.

I think part of the problem here is some people had a quite narrow image of Lena as some semi-beatific being of almost unimpeachable morals, and any instance her behavior didn’t fit that image was dismissed as minor, or promptly judged jarring and out-of-character, or even an example of bad writing maybe product of rushed development; while, imho, it would be easier (and probably more accurate) to admit that, yes, Lena can behave in a not-that-uptight way (not only in sex related matters) and the game –some times better, sometimes worse, ok- gives you plenty of hints as to why and almost always the opportunity to not choose it.
And that's what is so good about EvaKiss games : ordinary people living their lives as best as they can, and MAKING CHOICES, as you said. And depending on these choices, their lives can be good, or turn horribly wrong (there were a few endings in GGGB I did not expect : sex slave, gang leader, junkie..).

About the scene with Mike : it's not overreacting or thinking that it's wrong, it's just that it happens with a snap of fingers and correct me if I'm wrong, but in the previous chapters, Lena does not think even once about cheating or dating multiple guys. Even Ivy's advice is just "go find a guy and fuck him you'll feel better".

But, to quote you once again : choices^^. That's why I'll have one playthrough with Mike, and one without ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: scor099 and Cabot

zOrg5

Jun 27, 2017
Checked the code. The only variable that makes Lena not care about Mike's girlfriend is wearing Ivy's sexy top... Really?... Do sexy clothes turn girls into sluts?... o_O
Wearing Ivy's sexy top AND having Lust > 4. AND being drinking AND dancing AND flirting ;).
In addition, Lena's internal monologue during the dance:
It's actually helping to understand the state of her mind AT THE MOMENT, it's not a total flip of a character. Her body wants something, maybe her brain needs to relax, so her mind justifies her doings. Try to look from that perspective, works for me :)
Later, during sex.
Consider it's a dirty talk, the worse the better, nothing to analyze here.
With Lena and Mike, while the attraction is there, it's not like she's so desperate to get laid to stop caring about the fact that if she tries to seduce him, she'll make him a cheater, and thus she'll end up causing pain to another girl
Dear sir, I think I finally got your point.
First, if someone would make Mike a cheater, that would be Mike.
Second, who's the hell "another girl"? Axel cheated on Lena, Lena knows Lena, Lena loves Lena. Jeremy is trying to cheat on Louise, Lena knows Louise, Lena likes (?) Louise. Lena knows nothing about another girl, moreover Lena knows nothing about Mike's personality as well, why should she care? The thing is "another girl" here is not a person, it's an attribute of Mike's, like: smile, muscles, smell, money, girlfriend... - yummy!
Finally, I'll repeat myself. Try to understand, please. One of my Lenas (high lust) arrived to the club ready to 1. Dance, 2. Drink, 3. Flirt. Sex was not even in "Maybe" list. But then music, drinks, Louise's success (that's an emotional boost everybody forget about), very attractive Mike, flirt... sensual dancing... I WAS carried away, sex introduced himself in category "If he asks, I'll go!" Then Louise happened, all vibes had gone, no sex for Lena. I found it absolutely realistic. So the choice is yours, you're not pushed to the scene, but you still have POSSIBILITY if you fill so.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Second, who's the hell "another girl"? Axel cheated on Lena, Lena knows Lena, Lena loves Lena. Jeremy is trying to cheat on Louise, Lena knows Louise, Lena likes (?) Louise. Lena knows nothing about another girl, moreover Lena knows nothing about Mike's personality as well, why should she care? The thing is "another girl" here is not a person, it's an attribute of Mike's, like: smile, muscles, smell, money, girlfriend... - yummy!
So, what you're saying, is that Lena only hates cheaters when they're hurting her or her friends? If that's the case, then it's still shocking to me. I did not see this kind of logic in Lena before, and the game's dialogue didn't really help me with that, so that's why for me it's a bit hard to swallow.
Okay, then perhaps you might explain to me another thing that I think of contradicting - Lena's hesitation after learning about Holly's feelings for Ian. Say, if she was having fun with him, on their date, and unlike with Mike, who is a complete stranger, she actually really likes Ian and is thinking about having sex with him. Why does Holly's revelation affects Lena so hard and gets in the way of her fun? Only if Ian makes the first move, she finally relaxes and accepts the reality. If he doesn't, why does she feel guilty over something so trivial (even with high Lust) and doesn't make the first move? Unlike with Mike's girlfriend, Holly merely has a secret crush on Ian. I can't fit these 2 pieces of the puzzle together. Did Ian not make her feel fun or sexy enough until the kiss?

I WAS carried away, sex introduced himself in category "If he asks, I'll go!" Then Louise happened, all vibes had gone, no sex for Lena.
And that's I think what makes the most sense. The fact that her mood isn't gone automatically, and she still can follow through with her desire, without spending any Will point, is strange to me.

Reactions: zOrg5 and Glooskabe

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Just to make sure i didnt miss it but Lena doesnt get to hand over Ian's novel to Seymour in chapter 5 right? That is if you chose to not hand it over to him as Ian.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Thats the only thing to watch out for? No other variables? Cause I missed it & I definitely choose the see the photos-option :unsure:
This might be stating the obvious but you are playing chapter 5 right? Cuz if you are then it is definitely unmissable.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Lena's hesitation after learning about Holly's feelings for Ian.
For me, I think it’s because Lena thinks Holly is very cute and may have a crush on her as well. She was totally fangirling over her and so this easily leads to a poly relationship between the three of them, but Lena is probably not ready for something like that yet.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Sure. I understand the escalation and having fun argument. Up until the choice where she invites him over. And what about her last quote? Since when Lena stopped judging "naughty boys" for cheating? What was the point of all that drama with Axel?
Well, in my playthrough, there isn't any drama with Axel anymore and Lena even masturbated to the pics of her and him.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
For me, I think it’s because Lena thinks Holly is very cute and may have a crush on her as well. She was totally fangirling over her and so this easily leads to a poly relationship between the three of them, but Lena is probably not ready for something like that yet.
Lena's feelings to Holly are determined by the variable "LenaGoHolly". And it didn't affect the date with Ian to make her hesitate and retreat when he tried to kiss her. She does that regardless of any variables or stats, which makes me believe that it's actually her caring and altruistic personality. But if Lena's behavior and personality are dependent on the player's choice, that scene should've played out in 2 different ways based on that variable rather than a single, canon, way. After pulling that trick, seeing Lena's behavior with Mike is like watching 2 different people.

Reactions: RanchFTW

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Well, in my playthrough, there isn't any drama with Axel anymore and Lena even masturbated to the pics of her and him.
Just because she got horny and was sent into her happy place from those pictures, doesn't mean she has forgiven him and is totally cool with him or with his cheating going forward. It was a moment of weakness, as she described it, and after her orgasm, her guilt kicked in.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I didn't realize it at first, but the option to have a job as a dancer at the club would open up a lot of interesting storytelling opportunities. Finally, scenes with Lena and Ivy maybe? Competitive dancing between the two where they become rivals and then something more? A continuation of the (some say uncharacteristic) seductress route with Mike? Something with Jeremy where Lena feels sorry for him and one thing leads to another (the power of avocado toast)?

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
Lena's feelings to Holly are determined by the variable "LenaGoHolly". And it didn't affect the date with Ian to make her hesitate and retreat when he tried to kiss her. She does that regardless of any variables or stats, which makes me believe that it's actually her caring and altruistic personality. But if Lena's behavior and personality are dependent on the player's choice, that scene should've played out in 2 different ways based on that variable rather than a single, canon, way. After pulling that trick, seeing Lena's behavior with Mike is like watching 2 different people.
If Eva designs the game only halfway like GGGB, we will get to know many Lenas.

zOrg5

Jun 27, 2017
So, what you're saying, is that Lena only hates cheaters when they're hurting her or her friends?
Exactly. Actually it's a common thing for a human being. Once Lena get acquainted with Mike's girlfriend, she may (and I 'm sure she will) change her attitude and may feel guilt.

Okay, then perhaps you might explain to me another thing that I think of contradicting - Lena's hesitation after learning about Holly's feelings for Ian. Say, if she was having fun with him, on their date, and unlike with Mike, who is a complete stranger, she actually really likes Ian and is thinking about having sex with him. Why does Holly's revelation affects Lena so hard and gets in the way of her fun? Only if Ian makes the first move, she finally relaxes and accepts the reality.
Oh, I don't know :). I didn't think about it. Let's try to figure it out together. My assumption is that Lena already Likes Ian AND Holly, so she DOES care. Also Lena is Holly's biggest fan, that may enforce her love :), like she was in love with Holly before they met and now she wants to care, to be as helpful as possible, but coincidentally they became rivals. Still it's not what I've read between the lines, it's what I just wrote there :)

EDIT
P. S. Actually I agree that Mike's situation is a great place to spend a Will point (y)

Last edited:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Exactly. Actually it's a common thing for a human being. Once Lena get acquainted with Mike's girlfriend, she may (and I 'm sure she will) change her attitude and may feel guilt.

Oh, I don't know :). I didn't think about it. Let's try to figure it out together. My assumption is that Lena already Likes Ian AND Holly, so she DOES care. Also Lena is Holly's biggest fan, that may enforce her love :), like she was in love with Holly before they met and now she wants to care, to be as helpful as possible, but coincidentally they became rivals. Still it's not what I've read between the lines, it's what I just wrote there :)
I could buy this, it's easier to feel guilt about possibly hurting someone you know and like, versus some abstract person you haven't met.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes