mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i seriously doubt that eva intented to ever include Gillian in the game as character, more than just showing up once in an avoidable scene to progress ian's story. but with how much people are talking and wanting her to appear in the game, i think eva is going to do it, against her better judgment (not that i'm really against that idea either, just that i believe it would do the story no good)

Reactions: zOrg5

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
i seriously doubt that eva intented to ever include Gillian in the game as character, more than just showing up once in an avoidable scene to progress ian's story. but with how much people are talking and wanting her to appear in the game, i think eva is going to do it, against her better judgment (not that i'm really against that idea either, just that i believe it would do the story no good)
Yeah, I'd say keep Gillian out. There's enough drama and angles in the game, and Eva Kiss has her hands full keeping the narrative coherent as it is.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
How this route could've been improved IMO:
The night goes the same way up until Louise needs her help. She suddenly starts thinking about Louise and how Jeremy is/was treating her, has a pang of guilt, and has to part ways with Mike. She takes care of Louise, and then the next day, she tells everything to Ivy (and Louise, because why not). She confesses that she feels confused because she didn't feel such excitement in a long time, and has to reflect that she almost became "the other girl". They talk about Axel and Jeremy, and Louise is worried for her friend and suggests to forget about Mike. Ivy, on the other hand, while understanding the tricky scenario, suggests to Lena that maybe they shouldn't judge guys too harshly for being "too weak to resist female charms", and encourages Lena to go for it in the end. "He has a head of his own, his girlfriend is his problem, not yours." At the same time, Ivy decides to give Jeremy another chance, especially if Louise dumped him.
Please, no :). I don't want to play a game where women talk to other women (for hours, no doubt) how they almost had sex and how that made them feel. I think, that's a different genre ;).
In a game so branching as GGGB there will always be choices that feel jarring. It's impossible to juggle several very different characters and keep the writing in tone with everything. For me it was Robert. In Chapter 1 Lena is always so dismissive of him, yet in Chapter 2 she can just agree to go out with him. In GGGB a very good Ashley could still let Arthur grope her right next to her boyfriend. But I still like that. I want big choices, I like to play very different Ashleys.
So in my opinion, its up to the player to choose right.
As for taking Mike home, you also need 5 lust. That's quite a lot. My Lena, who jumped at every opportunity to have sex, just has 5.1 lust. The clothing requirement is explained as Lena deciding to be sexy by wearing it.
What really hurt Lena about Axel was that she was the dupe, the one not knowing what was going on. To be weak, a powerless victim. So to me it makes sense that she feels empowered by doing the same to some faceless woman. At least that's my interpretation of her seducing Mike.

Last edited:

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
I think this will be the last chapter i will play for now. I've been really enjoying the game, but i really want to do a full blind playthrough, So i'll play again when it's finished.

with that said here are some things i hope will be in the final game.

A good Cindy plot line, where Ian can romance her, but not cuck Wade, like maybe they broke up before Ian and Cindy start Dating/fucking, and also where she grows to be a better person and less selfish.

An Ian/Lena/holly route, though from what i have seen this will definitely be in the final game.

A route where Ian or Lena Or both can screw over Seymour ( without actually screwing him) cause i find him really unlikable. i mean Robert is a jerk, and Axel is an asshole, but i just really dislike Seymour and want bring him down along with Minerva to a lesser extent

More Characters added especially female characters, while i know adding more characters could make the game more complicated more work and more development time. the amount of characters in the game as of now still feels a bit to small, and the amount of coincidences are annoying, like how Cindy and Ian just happen to meet Axel in the club, or how Jeremy just Happens to be Louise's boyfriend, I get that the game has the whole fate thing as a theme, but it is still a bit much, i would like to see more of say, Ian and Holly's coworkers or Lena and Robert's coworkers, people at Ian's gym or Jeremy's bar etc. even if they are just minor characters like cherry, it would help make the world feel bigger.

This is more of a personal gripe but i hope in the final game we have more control over the character's wardrobe and just more wardrobe variety for the cast in general. i understand why it's limited, it would be to much work to draw different clothes for every character, but still. I guess it makes sense for the male characters. but the female characters need a more varied in their clothing styles

Here are my thoughts on some of the characters.

Ian and Lena are the main characters so i like them both, i usually prefer playing just a male MC which is why i never finished GGGB but having both a male and female MC has been a pretty good experience, some people don't seem to like Ian and consider him a "beta" or whatever, but i don't see it that way he just seems like a normal guy who has potential.

For the women

Cindy, i didn't really like Cindy at first but as the chapters have gone on she has grown on me, but she still has a lot of character development to go through.

Louise Has been the opposite, i was into her at first but the last few updates have soured me on her, Slut shaming Ivy, being Judgmental toward Stan, and not believing Lena, has made me dislike her a bit but she does have potential, i'm hoping she will sleep with Ian as sort of revenge fuck towards Jeremy because my Lena rejected her.

Holly is a treasure as always, but i have to admit i do find her kinda bland, here's hoping more interesting stuff is revealed about her in the future

Alison, I don't really get why some people really hate her that much, she just a single woman looking for a rebound with no expectations of a relationship and so is Ian in my main playthrough if Ian Doesn't go for her, i wouldn't begrudge her for looking elsewhere even though Ian is her first choice, overall her character is fine good as fuckbuddy but that "i love you" thing could be a problem though i don't find her that interesting.

Minerva is a bitch and i don't really like her even if it was an option to fuck her i don't think my Ian would.

As for the rest Ivy, Emma, and Cherry. their okay i don't find them all that interesting, My Ian would fuck them, but he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with Perry and Emma isn't really his/my type, Cherry he would have banged but he was more interested in Alison, hoping she can still be an option in the future though, while Ivy, Ian will definitely fuck in the future, Also if Gillian shows up again my Ian would have a hatefuck with her.

As for the Men i don't have much to say, i hate Seymour, Robert is a jerk, and Axel is an asshole. Ed's a bit of a creep but is alright, Stan is a bit of a creep too, though he does have potential i'd like to set him up with Louise if possible. I don't really hate Jeremy, i mean i don't like him but i don't hate him either since my Ian would be similar but probably won't lie and won't cuck Wade if possible. Perry i find to be annoying at times but he could be a useful friend to Ian and could have some interesting stuff down the line. Wade i find probably the most bland, he is alright,but not terribly interesting, wen is minor character but i hope he gets expanded upon in the future.

As a final note i'm curious as to what would the people here's main playthroughs be?, in my main playthrough Ian is a stud who will try to fuck every gal without trying to be a dick about it, while Lena would be his cuckqueen girlfriend who only has eyes for him.
while my second playthrough would just be pure IanXLena with maybe a holly in there too, other playthroughs would be IanXCindy and slut Lena.

Last edited:

Rey Palpatine

Jan 22, 2019
I don't know if it's just me, but I think Lena's sex scenes are hotter than Ian's, Lena's sex with other men seems to be rougher, I don't know if it's because of sexual positions or that men are more dominant with her.

At the moment the only really harcore scene of Ian is with Emma and it was because they had anal sex, I hope that in the future Ian can be more dominant with the girls and we can choose to have rough sex and be less Vanilla.

DKPlayer

Mar 9, 2019
What am I supposed to do, to make out with Louise as Lena after the club? There are no other options just the reject button...

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I think this will be the last chapter i will play for now. I've been really enjoying the game, but i really want to do a full blind playthrough, So i'll play again when it's finished.

with that said here are some things i hope will be in the final game.

A good Cindy plot line, where Ian can romance her, but not cuck Wade, like maybe they broke up before Ian and Cindy start Dating/fucking, and also where she grows to be a better person and less selfish.

An Ian/Lena/holly route, though from what i have seen this will definitely be in the final game.

A route where Ian or Lena Or both can screw over Seymour ( without actually screwing him) cause i find him really unlikable. i mean Robert is a jerk, and Axel is an asshole, but i just really dislike Seymour and want bring him down along with Minerva to a lesser extent

More Characters added especially female characters, while i know adding more characters could make the game more complicated more work and more development time. the amount of characters in the game as of now still feels a bit to small, and the amount of coincidences are annoying, like how Cindy and Ian just happen to meet Axel in the club, or how Jeremy just Happens to be Louise's boyfriend, I get that the game has the whole fate thing as a theme, but it is still a bit much, i would like to see more of say, Ian and Holly's coworkers or Lena and Robert's coworkers, people at Ian's gym or Jeremy's bar etc. even if they are just minor characters like cherry, it would help make the world feel bigger.

This is more of a personal gripe but i hope in the final game we have more control over the character's wardrobe and just more wardrobe variety for the cast in general. i understand why it's limited, it would be to much work to draw different clothes for every character, but still. I guess it makes sense for the male characters. but the female characters need a more varied in their clothing styles

Here are my thoughts on some of the characters.

Ian and Lena are the main characters so i like them both, i usually prefer playing just a male MC which is why i never finished GGGB but having both a male and female MC has been a pretty good experience, some people don't seem to like Ian and consider him a "beta" or whatever, but i don't see it that way he just seems like a normal guy who has potential.

For the women

Cindy, i didn't really like Cindy at first but as the chapters have gone on she has grown on me, but she still has a lot of character development to go through.

Louise Has been the opposite, i was into her at first but the last few updates have soured me on her, Slut shaming Ivy, being Judgmental toward Stan, and not believing Lena, has made me dislike her a bit but she does have potential, i'm hoping she will sleep with Ian as sort of revenge fuck towards Jeremy because my Lena rejected her.

Holly is a treasure as always, but i have to admit i do find her kinda bland, here's hoping more interesting stuff is revealed about her in the future

Alison, I don't really get why some people really hate her that much, she just a single woman looking for a rebound with no expectations of a relationship and so is Ian in my main playthrough if Ian Doesn't go for her, i wouldn't begrudge her for looking elsewhere even though Ian is her first choice, overall her character is fine good as fuckbuddy but that "i love you" thing could be a problem though i don't find her that interesting.

Minerva is a bitch and i don't really like her even if it was an option to fuck her i don't think my Ian would.

As for the rest Ivy, Emma, and Cherry. their okay i don't find them all that interesting, My Ian would fuck them, but he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with Perry and Emma isn't really his/my type, Cherry he would have banged but he was more interested in Alison, hoping she can still be an option in the future though, while Ivy, Ian will definitely fuck in the future, Also if Gillian shows up again my Ian would have a hatefuck with her.

As for the Men i don't have much to say, i hate Seymour, Robert is a jerk, and Axel is an asshole. Ed's a bit of a creep but is alright, Stan is a bit of a creep too, though he does have potential i'd like to set him up with Louise if possible. I don't really hate Jeremy, i mean i don't like him but i don't hate him either since my Ian would be similar but probably won't lie and won't cuck Wade if possible. Perry i find to be annoying at times but he could be a useful friend to Ian and could have some interesting stuff down the line. Wade i find probably the most bland, he is alright,but not terribly interesting, wen is minor character but i hope he gets expanded upon in the future.

As a final note i'm curious as to what would the people here's main playthroughs be?, in my main playthrough Ian is a stud who will try to fuck every gal without trying to a dick about it, while Lena would be his cuckqueen girlfriend who only has eyes for him.
while my second playthrough would just be pure IanXLena with maybe a holly in there too, other playthroughs would be IanXCindy and slut Lena.
I tend towards an "ethical slut" playthrough, if games will let me. That's how I played GGGB. See in the spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Please, no :). I don't want to play a game where women talk to other women (for hours, no doubt) how they almost had sex and how that made them feel. I think, that's a different genre ;).
In a game so branching as GGGB there will always be choices that feel jarring. It's impossible to juggle several very different characters and keep the writing in tone with everything. For me it was Robert. In Chapter 1 Lena is always so dismissive of him, yet in Chapter 2 she can just agree to go out with him. In GGGB a very good Ashley could still let Arthur grope her right next to her boyfriend. But I still like that. I want big choices, I like to play very different Ashleys.
So in my opinion, its up to the player to choose right.
Scenes with talking in it can help flesh out the characters and relationships. They are not limited by any genre, it's just good writing and character building. You can't ruin the game with them if they serve a purpose and are not filler. There are a lot of scenes where Perry and Ian just talk, and they help establish their unusual friendship. The charm with Cindy's path, is that they have a lot of interesting dialogue that highlights their chemistry. If Ian could fuck her right away in Chapter 2, it would be out of character for him and the event itself wouldn't be interesting. So, you can't really say that talking doesn't belong in ORS, when Chapter 1 was structured entirely around dialogue and only hinted at some of the more erotic things to come. GGGB in the second half of the game ditched all the talking scenes in favor of random sexual events. I wouldn't want to re-experience that with ORS, where all the depth and charm of the characters is thrown out of the window in favor of countless opportunities to fuck other characters. Sex is sex, but life goes on.

And regarding non-linear games and jarring choices... Look at the Witcher 3. You have several ways to role-play and impact the world, yet Geralt is always Geralt. No matter how you play, the choices are consistent with his grey morality. I am seeing this approach when I look at Ian. Sure, he starts out as a bit geeky and shy, but shyness and insecurities don't make a person. He can become more confident and outgoing, even take bold actions. Even if he fucks most of the girls in his surrounding, he doesn't change suddenly into an asshole like Jeremy, he chooses to play subtly and he respects the boundaries of his flings.
The same was with Lena up until Chapter 5. Regarding Robert - she was dismissive of him in Chapter 1 and she continues to be dismissive of him in later Chapters as well, even if she has sex with him. The core of Lena's personality doesn't change if she's with him. She might get into the excitement later, but she never starts worshipping him or gets attached to him in any way. At best, he's her booty call whenever she feels horny. At least for now.

Ashley in GGGB on the other hand, and what you want Lena to be going forward it seems, is like Shepard, a character without the personality of their own, entirely dependent on the way the player chooses to guide them, where you can choose good actions or bad actions, and their personality changes drastically to fit each choice, thus making their thoughts and behavior incoherent. It's not a bad way to portray the protagonist, because it allows for a better player agency, but the quality of writing suffers.

So, I might have a certain expectation of the game and my judgment might be biased, but the way in which Eva chose to write this game, hinted to me that she wanted to go the Witcher route and make her characters feel alive and the progression to feel more natural. I just want her to succeed in it, and it saddens me when it doesn't seem to be the case and she ends up falling into the same pitfalls, as she did with GGGB.

Last edited:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
What am I supposed to do, to make out with Louise as Lena after the club? There are no other options just the reject button...
Did you let Louise snuggle with Lena and sleep with her after her first heartbreak with Jeremy ? I think it's the first step if you want Lena to go after Louise. And did you have Lena's lust high enough ? I think I have her lust at 4 or 5 but I don't know if 3 would be enough. And in my playthrough I had Lena stick with Ian (dates an all...), she rejected Robert, dumped Axel and did nothing with Mike. And when they're back home, Lena can return her kiss, let Louise go down on her and return the favor.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: mav2099

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
As a final note i'm curious as to what would the people here's main playthroughs be?, in my main playthrough Ian is a stud who will try to fuck every gal without trying to a dick about it, while Lena would be his cuckqueen girlfriend who only has eyes for him.
That's interesting^^.
- In my first playthrough, I would go for a "dark side" Lena; as corrupted and perverted as the game allows her to be. I'll make her go after Louise and try to make her Lena's sex slave (you could see a bit of this in GGGB when Ashley plays dominant with a more and more submissive Eva). Finally, Lena and Ivy (or Ian, it's gonna be interesting to see how corrupted he can become), as a perverted couple end up training Louise into submission.
--> that's not totally unbelievable, considering how twisted and perverted some of GGGB endings were.
- My second playthrough would be the exact opposite, the fairy tale : Ian x Lena, Lena x Ivy, Ian and Holly, Lena and Holly, each time with successful careers for them.
- The following playthroughs would be for the other characters and see what happens with them : Cindy, Alison, Emma, Cherry.....

Reactions: qwertycoltan

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I meant talking specifically about not having sex. Obviously I don't have a problem with people talking in general.

In the Witcher 3 choices often are not black/white but mostly grey/grey. So both choices are argueably right. Just take the bound guy left for the drowners you find early on. Obviously Gerald will release him, he can't just leave him to die. Obviously Gerald will leave him, witchers are neutral and people probably had good reason to tie him up and if he releases him he'll probably kill a bunch of people.
Also Gerald is not that defined at all. Barely anyone has read the books, or played the first 2 games. Is he an outcast who treats humans with disdain as they treat him and only helps for coin? Or is he at peace with his role and genuinely tries to help. Has he an political agenda or does he try to ignore politics. The game doesn't give him much choice so you can roleplay both. And there are some jarring choices, like leaving Roche and Ves to Dykstra or selling Ciri to the emperor or ditching both Jen and Tris and staying celebate the whole game.

Ah, yes, Ian, always in character. After promising Perry to test the waters, to subtly talk to Emma he goes on to fuck her in the ass (y). (Btw. where are all the bro-code people gone? :LOL: Oh, and without condom! Where are all the condom-choice people gone?)
I question that Mike changed Lena's core. I question that Shepard has no personality. I told you how Lena seducing Mike makes sense to me. And I assure you Lena has lots of personality to me.

Do you really don't want the choice to sleep with Mike but instead talk at length to Ivy how you nearly did the nasty? I just wonder what you think about Ivy's personality. Because, you know, it didn't bother her at all trying to get Jeremy to cheat on Louise.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I think some of you put your fingers on something really important to Lena and the Axel situation : it's not so much the cheating she's mad about. But the broken trust cause he cheated with that other girl for a while THEN proposed a threesome to Lena which she accepted thinking they'd both be on equal footing, except the girl in question had been with Axel for a while. That's what got to her. I'm willing to bet she'd have forgiven some one night stand with anyone. But she didn't like being played for a fool, not one bit.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Do you really don't want the choice to sleep with Mike but instead talk at length to Ivy how you nearly did the nasty? I just wonder what you think about Ivy's personality. Because, you know, it didn't bother her at all trying to get Jeremy to cheat on Louise.
I'm perfectly ok with the Lena / Mike scene. After all you can choose to have it or not. About Ivy's personality, here's what I think.
- She learnt that Jeremy was dating Louise at the same time than her. She gets mad and tells Lena that she has reason to give him shit--> that's what she did at the club, when she was flirting with Jeremy, so Louise can see that he's just a jerk. You can say she's mean, but to Ivy I think it's just payback for lying to her.
- Second thing : If Ian goes after Alison, you have Ivy firting with Jeremy at the club. But if you did not anything with Alison before (which was my way of playing it), you see Jeremy flirting with Alison. So he did not need Ivy to behave like that, and in the end, Louise ends up heartbroken, Ivy or not Ivy.

To conclude about Ivy's personality : I think that she values honesty above all else (I might be wrong of course). And if you're not, then she can be really mean. Apart from that, she remains strong-willed, confident, very smart, a good friend to Lena and of course fabulously hot :devilish:.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
- She learnt that Jeremy was dating Louise at the same time than her. She gets mad and tells Lena that she has reason to give him shit--> that's what she did at the club, when she was flirting with Jeremy, so Louise can see that he's just a jerk. You can say she's mean, but to Ivy I think it's just payback for lying to her.
Ivy is hardly mad. After they met Jeremy, Lena says: 'You must be shocked to suddenly find out he's this kind of guy...'
Ivy answers 'Ha! I'm hardly surprised. I've been around and I know how guys are. It's disappointing, yeah... But at least now I have a reason to give him shit for.'
And I doubt she wants to do Louise a favor, they hate each other.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Ivy is hardly mad. After they met Jeremy, Lena says: 'You must be shocked to suddenly find out he's this kind of guy...'
Ivy answers 'Ha! I'm hardly surprised. I've been around and I know how guys are. It's disappointing, yeah... But at least now I have a reason to give him shit for.'
And I doubt she wants to do Louise a favor, they hate each other.
Mmm.. I should have read my answer twice before posting, that's not what I meant at all, sorry about that :(. Of course Ivy does not want to do Louise a favor, you're right. It's just payback at Jeremy, and Louise seeing all this and getting heartbroken is just a consequence.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Ah, yes, Ian, always in character. After promising Perry to test the waters, to subtly talk to Emma he goes on to fuck her in the ass (y). (Btw. where are all the bro-code people gone? :LOL: Oh, and without condom! Where are all the condom-choice people gone?)
I question that Mike changed Lena's core. I question that Shepard has no personality. I told you how Lena seducing Mike makes sense to me. And I assure you Lena has lots of personality to me.

Ideally, the Emma scene should probably depend on Ian's relationship with Perry and his opinion about Alison x Jeremy (if alison_jeremy_block) which determines his opinion about the bro code, but even as it is, his writing clearly states that he is ashamed of what he did and feels pretty guilty around Perry. So it's consistent with Ian on any route. He might get horny occasionally, but he's not a jerk. At least, not intentionally.

Shepard doesn't have a personality. He can save and release a potentially dangerous Rachni Queen, try to suck up to the Council and be heroic OR he can murder unarmed and defenseless Shiala, smack a reporter in the face for shits and giggles, or obliterate a human colony instead of using safe nerve gas grenades just because he feels like it, all in one playthrough. Sometimes Renegade choices are about Vengeance, Pragmatism and Militarism (that make sense), other times they simply make Shepard a jerk or even a moron, so within one moral system he's pretty inconsistent, but I digress.

What do you mean about Ivy? It absolutely bothered her that Jeremy was a cheating bastard. Replay that meeting after gym, where Lena and Ivy stumble upon Ian and Jeremy. Ivy never knew that Jeremy had a steady girlfriend. In fact, when he was busted, he tried to weasel out and claim they have an open relationship, or that she's not really his girlfriend, etc. If Ivy wasn't bothered by it, this revelation wouldn't matter to her. Instead, she started to keep her distance and play hard to get, and wanted to have fun watching him squirm.

Reactions: scor099 and Tshaw17
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes