patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Ideally, the Emma scene should probably depend on Ian's relationship with Perry and his opinion about Alison x Jeremy (if alison_jeremy_block) which determines his opinion about the bro code, but even as it is, his writing clearly states that he is ashamed of what he did and feels pretty guilty around Perry. So it's consistent with Ian on any route. He might get horny occasionally, but he's not a jerk. At least, not intentionally.

Shepard doesn't have a personality. He can save and release a potentially dangerous Rachni Queen, try to suck up to the Council and be heroic OR he can murder unarmed and defenseless Shiala, smack a reporter in the face for shits and giggles, or obliterate a human colony instead of using safe nerve gas grenades just because he feels like it, all in one playthrough. Sometimes Renegade choices are about Vengeance, Pragmatism and Militarism (that make sense), other times they simply make Shepard a jerk or even a moron, so within one moral system he's pretty inconsistent, but I digress.

What do you mean about Ivy? It absolutely bothered her that Jeremy was a cheating bastard. Replay that meeting after gym, where Lena and Ivy stumble upon Ian and Jeremy. Ivy never knew that Jeremy had a steady girlfriend. In fact, when he was busted, he tried to weasel out and claim they have an open relationship, or that she's not really his girlfriend, etc. If Ivy wasn't bothered by it, this revelation wouldn't matter to her. Instead, she started to keep her distance and play hard to get, and wanted to have fun watching him squirm.
What do you mean when you talk about Sheppard and say "he". "she" mate. Sheppard is a badass woman who's all about blowing cunts .

• Love
Reactions: Redgy

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
As you know, Zoey Raven worked on the walkthrough for the first 2 updates but as of now, I'm taking over this guide with his kind blessing. Thank you to Zoey, for his help and guidance - I won't let you down. Here's the updated walkthrough. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can either ping me in the thread or send me a direct message.
You can also join .

Guide updated to V0.4 Final.

If you want to support this guide, you can:

or

All supporters will be granted Early Access - get the updated guide 1 week earlier!

If you want to express your gratitude to Zoey Raven or check out his other content, you can do it here:
@bloodMares Any chance of a a sequence for v0.5?

Reactions: underyourskin

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019
Can we talk about Jeremy filming Alison without her consent and sending the video to Ian? Jack in GGGB did it the same shit to ruin a person's life and Jeremy did it.. to get his bro off? I'm confused - is he officially the worth person in the game or the best friend ever? :unsure:
You have a pics of this scene to show me? I use in android version and it's not work well

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
What do you mean when you talk about Sheppard and say "he". "she" mate. Sheppard is a badass woman who's all about blowing cunts .
Well :p Mostly when casual people think of Shepard, they think of the soldier Earthborn Sole Survivor dude John Shepard with a buzzcut that appears on all the covers and promo materials. He's the "default" (almost "canon") Shepard.
@bloodMares Any chance of a a sequence for v0.5?
As soon as v0.5 Final drops. I'm not in the mood to make 3 versions of the same guide. I have an outline ready but I'll wait until the Final to drop to properly fill the guide with details.
However, if you want to become my patron, you can have a short with instructions on how to unlock each scene/path. A similar scene guide for Lena will drop today, as a reward for my patrons as well.

Artbur

Aug 15, 2018
I found a similar game
Eve, of course, does much better
But it seems like a good one you can play

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Once again, Eva kiss is doing a wonderful job. Erotic scenes sometimes without much.

I'm following two different paths: soft Ian and Lena on one side and stud Ian and slutty Lena on the other side. Obviously, soft guy don't have much opportunity.

And I can't wait to see Holly in action, I just hope she will not finish in a gangbang .... ok, perhaps I'm lying a bit.

Reactions: mav2099

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Once again, Eva kiss is doing a wonderful job. Erotic scenes sometimes without much.

I'm following two different paths: soft Ian and Lena on one side and stud Ian and slutty Lena on the other side. Obviously, soft guy don't have much opportunity.

And I can't wait to see Holly in action, I just hope she will not finish in a gangbang .... ok, perhaps I'm lying a bit.
I'm wondering how Ian's soft route is gonna play out.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
did you download it and how?, it requires a decryption key.
You didn't open the full link, you have to copy/paste rather than click.

EDIT: Seems like this one is a male PC game. And you have sex pretty much immediatly. Oh and the game ends if you choose the wrong option...

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
What do you mean about Ivy? It absolutely bothered her that Jeremy was a cheating bastard. Replay that meeting after gym, where Lena and Ivy stumble upon Ian and Jeremy. Ivy never knew that Jeremy had a steady girlfriend. In fact, when he was busted, he tried to weasel out and claim they have an open relationship, or that she's not really his girlfriend, etc. If Ivy wasn't bothered by it, this revelation wouldn't matter to her. Instead, she started to keep her distance and play hard to get, and wanted to have fun watching him squirm.
Did she now? Keep her distance, I mean. She wasn't keeping her distance in chapter 5, that's for sure. She was playing hard to get for at least 3 weeks before she found out and now she seemingly continues to string him along. That's what in my understanding is what she means when she says that 'now I have a reason to give him shit for'
If my interpretation is right Jeremy will have sex with Ivy in the near future. I guess we'll find out:)

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Did she now? Keep her distance, I mean. She wasn't keeping her distance in chapter 5, that's for sure. She was playing hard to get for at least 3 weeks before she found out and now she seemingly continues to string him along. That's what in my understanding is what she means when she says that 'now I have a reason to give him shit for'
If my interpretation is right Jeremy will have sex with Ivy in the near future. I guess we'll find out:)
Of course she did not keep her distance, you're right, but ONLY if Ian is with Alison which means that, to me, Ivy had it all planned ("giving him shit for"). On the contrary, if Ian is not with Alison, Ivy probably decides that Jeremy does not need her to screw things up. And that's what happens, he goes after Alison and Louise sees everything.

So I don't think they're gonna have sex, but it's just my way of seeing things, and that's what is really great about the game : what you see depends entirely on how you played the events before. And you're right : we're gonna find out ;)

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Well :p Mostly when casual people think of Shepard, they think of the soldier Earthborn Sole Survivor dude John Shepard with a buzzcut that appears on all the covers and promo materials. He's the "default" (almost "canon") Shepard.

As soon as v0.5 Final drops. I'm not in the mood to make 3 versions of the same guide. I have an outline ready but I'll wait until the Final to drop to properly fill the guide with details.
However, if you want to become my patron, you can have a short with instructions on how to unlock each scene/path. A similar scene guide for Lena will drop today, as a reward for my patrons as well.
For now i'm struggling to hit the ends month, so sadly i can't be your patreon now. Still, i really appreciate your work here, so i will await until you can release a full version. Thanks a lot dude!

Reactions: BloodyMares
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes