dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I can't help but feel that I would be more excited for an update to Good Girl Gone Bad that I am for an update to this game

Last edited:

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Any word yet on when this V0.5 is getting out of Alpha? I want to see these new scenes everyone's on about, but I don't want to play through a buggy, typo-filled mess.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You know the story is good when it makes you hate some characters.

Louise is a clingy mess who would rather believe her "2 months old" boyfriend over her years long girl friend. Cindy is pretty much a bitch who can't take a no for a answer. Jeremy is a cheater, a liar and a coward. Robert is a fake who just tried to play hero to get into Lena's pants. :ROFLMAO:

Also am i the only one who really doesn't like Lena and Ian as a couple? Hell i am much more interested in hooking up Ian with Alison and Lena with Ivy.:love::p

Dragov678

Jul 11, 2020
Our Red String [v0.5 Alpha] EvaKiss

Original Size: 611 MB

Compressed Size: 133 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey monroe here's a Compressed Version.
Hey can anyone give the link to 0.5 our red string apk

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
You know the story is good when it makes you hate some characters.

Louise is a clingy mess who would rather believe her "2 months old" boyfriend over her years long girl friend. Cindy is pretty much a bitch who can't take a no for a answer. Jeremy is a cheater, a liar and a coward. Robert is a fake who just tried to play hero to get into Lena's pants. :ROFLMAO:

Also am i the only one who really doesn't like Lena and Ian as a couple? Hell i am much more interested in hooking up Ian with Alison and Lena with Ivy.:love::p
Let's see^^ :
Lena and Ivy : yes definitely one of my goals
Ian x Lena : I think it can be really good if Ian starts to evolve a bit faster. Lena is far more open-minded and confident than he is so far, and she mighty easily get bored.
Alison : I won't go for her on my first playthroughs. I just find her uninteresting. That's why I liked the sextape event so much --> at last something unexpected with her.
Cindy : I know she has lots of fans, but she really needs someone to tell her that the world does not revolve around her.

And of course I entirely agree with what you said about the others.
A word about Louise : such people, with fear and insecurity issues, can be very easily manipulated and if possible, my Lena will take advantage of it. But she's not a lost as Eva was in GGGB,
So I really hope Evakiss a planned more than a simple Lena / Louise happy ending (like Ashley / Eva in GGGB), and that we can go for something more perverted (I've already said enough what my perfect corruption ending would be so I Won't say it again lol).

jalon33

May 25, 2020
What do you guys think will be the ultimate role of Lola, the cat? She even has a friendship meter and a biography page. Do you think something important will happen with her, or is she just flavor for Lena's apartment scenes?

B0SS_LADY

Mar 22, 2019
What do you guys think will be the ultimate role of Lola, the cat? She even has a friendship meter and a biography page. Do you think something important will happen with her, or is she just flavor for Lena's apartment scenes?
I think if you choose the kickboxing route, Wen will go broke, and later Ian will find him in a dark alley, eating Lena's pussy (cooked, of course)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
She's the "spirit of truth", I think. If the protagonists try to stay true to themselves and decide to pursue the long-term goals that make them happy, then the relationship will grow. If Lena is caught up in some "side activities" (like dating Robert), then the relationship gets worse. The further Lena changes, the less Lola is going to like her.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Lola is what we programmer people call a global placeholder variable. Her initial variable is meaningless, and empty, my guess is that there's a counter variable related to her that is basically a "global" checker, and it will be used to check certain ending conditions later on.

Or it's a magical cat that will destroy Lena if she strays too far :D

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
ORS: Chapter 5 Beta
PC:
MAC:

Hi! With the proofreading done and the reported bugs fixed, here's the Beta! I took a bit longer to review it because just the other day I destroyed some ligaments in my arm and now I have to get surgery... Hopefully I should be more or less healed to start working again in a few weeks but there go my holidays...

Anyways, this one really took a lot of work. I think it's the most packed and labour intensive update I've done to date, and I hope it shows... I wish I could pump these faster, but each time I'm more aware of how much work things need to do something I can be proud of. And so far I can say I'm pretty proud of how ORS is turning out...

Thanks for your continued support and I hope I've met your expectations with this one, as well as earned your trust to keep supporting this project! You guys make this possible!

Oh, and don't forget to check out the by BloodyMares!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You aren't alone.

Then again it's personaly bias and one of the reasons multi protag games don't work well for everyone. I'm trying to keep all the other girls away from Ian and his friends and it doesn't make for an interesting story.

On the one hand, Lena's route is looking great with several potential future girlfriends. On the other hand there is only Alison and Cindy left to go around all the boys.

I can't do anything interesting with Cindy, she's my sacrificial lamb for keeping Lena's ex busy.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
On the one hand, Lena's route is looking great with several potential future girlfriends. On the other hand there is only Alison and Cindy left to go around all the boys.
There's Cherry and Emma, although Emma joining Ivy's class is possible, thus creating a potential for connection with Lena. Minerva seems exclusively on Ian's side of the story as well. The rest are Lena's wonderland. :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's Cherry and Emma, although Emma joining Ivy's class is possible, thus creating a potential for connection with Lena. Minerva seems exclusively on Ian's side of the story as well. The rest are Lena's wonderland. :D
Cherry I didn't do anything with, I only have 2 saves on Ian's side, one for Alison and one i'm hoping he can fuck the bitch out of Minerva.

Emma I was hoping would join Lena's side. Her other option is Perry and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I don't know why but I really hate his character. If I could remove anyone from the game it would be him.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
You aren't alone.

Then again it's personaly bias and one of the reasons multi protag games don't work well for everyone. I'm trying to keep all the other girls away from Ian and his friends and it doesn't make for an interesting story.

I can't do anything interesting with Cindy, she's my sacrificial lamb for keeping Lena's ex busy.
Holy isn't on the list for the boys? I think she will not be exclusive for Ian like Minerva with how she will be around Ivy more if you encourage her. I can see some corruption going on for her.

There's also Emma, though for now I can see her only as a way to cuck Perry which I won't do in my main playthrough, don't wanna be an asshole like Jeremy.

Then there's Louise... but I don't think I like her to be honest.

And of course Ivy, It's gonna be a chaos if she is available for the boys, Ian especially. Either there will be hearts broken or a romantic ending for her.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes