Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Holy isn't on the list for the boys? I think she will not be exclusive for Ian like Minerva with how she will be around Ivy more if you encourage her. I can see some corruption going on for her.

There's also Emma, though for now I can see her only as a way to cuck Perry which I won't do in my main playthrough, don't wanna be an asshole like Jeremy.

Then there's Louise... but I don't think I like her to be honest.

And of course Ivy, It's gonna be a chaos if she is available for the boys, Ian especially. Either there will be hearts broken or a romantic ending for her.
I'm keeping as many girls for Lena as I can. I'm a dyke so more interested in girl on girl stuff. I kinda skip over most of Ian's stuff.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There's Cherry and Emma, although Emma joining Ivy's class is possible, thus creating a potential for connection with Lena. Minerva seems exclusively on Ian's side of the story as well. The rest are Lena's wonderland. :D
You aren't alone.

Then again it's personaly bias and one of the reasons multi protag games don't work well for everyone. I'm trying to keep all the other girls away from Ian and his friends and it doesn't make for an interesting story.

On the one hand, Lena's route is looking great with several potential future girlfriends. On the other hand there is only Alison and Cindy left to go around all the boys.

I can't do anything interesting with Cindy, she's my sacrificial lamb for keeping Lena's ex busy.
It seems like Ivy ( :love: ), Holly ( :love: ) and Louise are the more likely romantic routes for Lena. Although Holly needs to get redirected from her infatuation over Ian. hehe

Despite wanting Ian and Alisson dating I still want Ian to hate fuck his boss.
The way she acts one would think Ian kicked her dog, her cat and took a dump in her backyard. I suspect this is either a case of huge repressed feelings or Minerva knows Ian's ex. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

I let Perry try to hook up with Emma but nothing much happened with it. Also advised Wade to try to put some more effort into his relationship with Cindy, although i wonder if this may backfire with her meeting Lena's ex behind his back.

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020
You aren't alone.

Then again it's personaly bias and one of the reasons multi protag games don't work well for everyone. I'm trying to keep all the other girls away from Ian and his friends and it doesn't make for an interesting story.

On the one hand, Lena's route is looking great with several potential future girlfriends. On the other hand there is only Alison and Cindy left to go around all the boys.

I can't do anything interesting with Cindy, she's my sacrificial lamb for keeping Lena's ex busy.
game needs more lez sex like alot more this game is a step up up from good girl that game was just bad this game seems more ground it lena and ian are kind of meh at the moment

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In the beta is there new content or is it the same of alpha?
Read the previous page, answer is there. :cool:

Emma I was hoping would join Lena's side. Her other option is Perry and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I don't know why but I really hate his character. If I could remove anyone from the game it would be him.
Hehehe, he is always complaining about something but i don't really feel hate for him, more like pity. :ROFLMAO:
That is why i let him tak a chance with Emmy, which it seems he wasted.

Now Jeremy needs to suffer. :devilish::devilish:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I have not played many games with multiple protagonists, and this is most probably the first with a female protagonist.
I am mainly playing with an aim for a Ian / Lena / Holly poly relationship, with both Ian and Lena able to have sex with other females until they decide to make their relationship more permanent.

Reactions: Priappus

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I've been holding off playing this as I loved GGGB. How much playtime can i expect from the current content (1 path)

Reactions: Priappus

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Meanwhile I'm still waiting for some sexy Holly content.
I do wonder what the best choice is at the end of her date with Ian in v0.5 to get them together...

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I will probably get burned at the stake for this comment but.. here goes

I really wish this was a female protagonist game only. Eva is a tricky bugger at the best of time for having multiple variables affecting each other and my poor wee brain is already sore trying to steer the ship where I want it to go

I have no respect for Ian at all and if it were up to me I would have everyone in the game cucking him

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Another great game from Evakiss, how splendid :) i have one wish though, PLEASE could you give us some girls with large breasts this time? Boobjob option is always nice but it would be cool to see natural big titties as well. Your first game didnt have a single set of large boobies :-(

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I will probably get burned at the stake for this comment but.. here goes

I really wish this was a female protagonist game only. Eva is a tricky bugger at the best of time for having multiple variables affecting each other and my poor wee brain is already sore trying to steer the ship where I want it to go

I have no respect for Ian at all and if it were up to me I would have everyone in the game cucking him
Eva is known for a fem protag game so I doubt you are in the minority.

That said, this game without Ian is practically the same game she had already made once. Multiple sex partners, slutty friend, different paths, corruption, we 've seen it all before in the exact same manner, from the same dev.

And isn't a little paradoxical to dislike Ian so much when you (with the help of Eva's crapload of variables) are the one "molding" his character?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Another great game from Evakiss, how splendid :) i have one wish though, PLEASE could you give us some girls with large breasts this time? Boobjob option is always nice but it would be cool to see natural big titties as well. Your first game didnt have a single set of large boobies :-(
As far as i'm aware, Eva doesn't come here

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes