Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I will probably get burned at the stake for this comment but.. here goes

I really wish this was a female protagonist game only. Eva is a tricky bugger at the best of time for having multiple variables affecting each other and my poor wee brain is already sore trying to steer the ship where I want it to go

I have no respect for Ian at all and if it were up to me I would have everyone in the game cucking him
I 100% agree with you, the male protagonist feels to only exist to get more people to play the game and not because they actually care.
I am very disappointed, its so hard to find decent female protag only games as it is
It would be nice if we could just pick one character and stick with them all the way instead od this swapping stuff, or at least having it as an option

Last edited:

heraldc

Apr 17, 2020
Meanwhile, I just want Ian, Holly & Lena to be in a happy polyamorous triad.

I'm hoping that Axel is bicurious. I'd even consider sacrificing Ian x Holly x Lena route if I can take a shot at bisexual Ian x Axel x Lena threesome. Or Ian x Axel twosome behind Lena's back :PogChamp:
Glad I am not the only one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Princess Groundhog

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I am very disappointed, its so hard to find decent female protag only games as it is
It's so hard to find decent games period, no matter the gender of the MC. A quick glance at the first few pages of updates shows something like 60-40% male to female protag ratio and on occasion it's even higher. So it's not like there is a lack of female led games.

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
This shit is wild ..

It's a very empathetic game, generally. Surprised to see folks plumbing such deep antipathy.

The only person I find truly loathsome is the publishing dragon sociopath who potentially could have a decent humility or humanity arc.

But I suspect that should such a thing be implemented at all it would be on a very narrow path.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Our Red String [v0.5 Beta] [EvaKiss] (611 MB)
85 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
Personally i don't like 2 protags but i still love the game, and i always prefer female protags but currently i think that the male story is way more interesting. Maybe its because i played GGGB and its similar, or maybe because the game is still early and female slow corruption takes longer to be rewarding, but i don't know why ppl are hating the male MC.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes