Suinator1

Aug 15, 2018
Seems a few people are complaining about the game not meeting their own personal taste, be it because they don't like male protagonist or a female one. But the fact that they are able to enjoy one particular POV shows that both of them are really engaging if that's your thing.
Personally I like both a lot, I really enjoyed GGGB and we have that with Lena and I also wanted to see Eva's take on a male POV and I'm liking it even more. We can have both at the same time and also she's doing something new and super cool combining the two point of views, unlike most games that follow the same formula we've played over and over again.
I guess there's quite a few close-minded people who can only enjoy what's in line with their narrow taste, but I'm glad there are developers like Eva Kiss pushing these kind of games to new levels and deviating from the simplistic approach most developers take. If anything there should be more games like this one

Yeah, I feel the same!

Reactions: TamaMountain

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
BloodyMares Seems like in .5 Beta there's some new or different trigger. Flirted with Mike, danced with him...Louise is sick and when Mike is bringing us to the cab, there's no option to bring him home, just 'Say Goodbye' and this is with a Lust 6+ Lena. Thoughts?
1 Will, baby. Eva patched the controversial scene. The Will requirement kinda balances it out.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I can only imagine the amount of salty crybabies tears were this to happen.
View attachment 803513
Yeah, that's true! Althought that kind of attitude puzzles me. I mean, I'm not at all into gay stuff, but as long as I can avoid it and not be forced to see it, I'm cool with it. I don't get people who get all angry about optional content in games that they can simply avoid seeing. I mean, must be just for the sake of having something to complain about, right?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, that's true! Althought that kind of attitude puzzles me. I mean, I'm not at all into gay stuff, but as long as I can avoid it and not be forced to see it, I'm cool with it. I don't get people who get all angry about optional content in games that they can simply avoid seeing. I mean, must be just for the sake of having something to complain about, right?

What cant you guys understand about it?

its pretty simple... updates take an average of 1 month.. YOu wait 1 month for a content that you dont want AT ALL, of course ppl are going to get pissed.

I think the hatred would be minor if she decided to add it in like, a last DLC before finishing the game.

But since her main audience is against it.. i think it wouldnt be a wise move to add that.

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
What cant you guys understand about it?

its pretty simple... updates take an average of 1 month.. YOu wait 1 month for a content that you dont want AT ALL, of course ppl are going to get pissed.

I think the hatred would be minor if she decided to add it in like, a last DLC before finishing the game.

But since her main audience is against it.. i think it wouldnt be a wise move to add that.
Except it doesn't work like that with Eva. She never add just one road, so knowing her if she added a gay path, first there would be some build up before it delivers anything, secondly the update including gay buttsex wouldn't be about just that, there would still be some other scenes with other characters.

So yeah, in the end, people complaining are still crybabies. I can assure you we'd get an avalanche of outcries with "Ian is such a cuck he became gay" "why is Ian a bottom ?" "why is Ian a top ?" etc etc...
The same way people complain about avoidable NTR in games, or any other stuff that trigger them for no reason.

edit : also just because YOU don't want it doesn't mean the main audience doesn't want it. I think you'd be surprised : first of all it seems there's more women playing this game than other usual VN, and most fans of this seems open-minded.
So I don't think all hell would break loose if she were to make Ian bi-curious.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
The reason why you can have lesbian content for the female MC, but ignore gay content for the male, is the same reason that Brazzers have lesbian scenes, but no gay scenes. To an overwhelming degree, Eva's audience is male, and men are quite interested in seeing women have sex, but not so much men having sex. While I cannot rule out the possibility that a somewhat significant number of people would vote for the inclusion of gay content, I think these votes would be "alibi votes", i.e. generic yes-ses because more variety is good. However, if you were to phrase the option as gay content coming at the expense of other content, I think it will become apparent what people really want.

That is also what it boils down to for me. We are already limited in the amount of content that can be included in each update, and it is already clear that the complexity of this game will surpass that of GGGB. It is not worth sacrificing variety, content, possibilities and meaningfull interactions in what is already there for the inclusion of something only a select group of people could enjoy. I would have no interest supporting that, and I would be extremely disappointed if, by the time an update rolls out, a part of it is completely irrelevant, especially when that time could have been spent perfecting or enhancing another route.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
The reason why you can have lesbian content for the female MC, but ignore gay content for the male, is the same reason that Brazzers have lesbian scenes, but no gay scenes. To an overwhelming degree, Eva's audience is male, and men are quite interested in seeing women have sex, but not so much men having sex. While I cannot rule out the possibility that a somewhat significant number of people would vote for the inclusion of gay content, I think these votes would be "alibi votes", i.e. generic yes-ses because more variety is good. However, if you were to phrase the option as gay content coming at the expense of other content, I think it will become apparent what people really want.

That is also what it boils down to for me. We are already limited in the amount of content that can be included in each update, and it is already clear that the complexity of this game will surpass that of GGGB. It is not worth sacrificing variety, content, possibilities and meaningfull interactions in what is already there for the inclusion of something only a select group of people could enjoy. I would have no interest supporting that, and I would be extremely disappointed if, by the time an update rolls out, a part of it is completely irrelevant, especially when that time could have been spent perfecting or enhancing another route.

That's what I have a hard time to understand. How is it sacrificing variety, content, possibilities by adding yet ANOTHER path ???

It was the same (bad) excuses with gay wedding. "Oh but my rights for marriage". They're not taking anything away from you, we're just adding more rights to more people. It would be exactly the same with adding some bi-curious/gay path for Ian.
Why is it that some people think it has to be done at the exclusion of anything else ?
Is it because you'd have to show a little bit more patience to get what YOU are interested by ? But what about those who'd like to get that stuff ?

I'm not interested by it. Frankly, gay sex is not my thing, I've never been gay curious and I wouldn't play that path if it were to be available. But would I support it if Eva decided to include it ? Of course yes. First, it's her game, she gets to decide what's in it. Secondly, I'm all for variety. If some are interested (and it looks like there is interest judging by the last couple of comments) I say go for it !

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
That's what I have a hard time to understand. How is it sacrificing variety, content, possibilities by adding yet ANOTHER path ???

It was the same (bad) excuses with gay wedding. "Oh but my rights for marriage". They're not taking anything away from you, we're just adding more rights to more people. It would be exactly the same with adding some bi-curious/gay path for Ian.
Why is it that some people think it has to be done at the exclusion of anything else ?
Is it because you'd have to show a little bit more patience to get what YOU are interested by ? But what about those who'd like to get that stuff ?

I'm not interested by it. Frankly, gay sex is not my thing, I've never been gay curious and I wouldn't play that path if it were to be available. But would I support it if Eva decided to include it ? Of course yes. First, it's her game, she gets to decide what's in it. Secondly, I'm all for variety. If some are interested (and it looks like there is interest judging by the last couple of comments) I say go for it !
You sacrifice those attributes in other routes. Eva has already mentioned multiple time how she had to cut content and ideas out of GGGB because of its great complexity, and that that was also why some characters essentially disappeared. When you are working with limitied resources, everything comes with an opportunity cost. Do you really have a hard time understanding that, if, for example, Eva didn't develop the thug route in GGGB, that time could have been directly employed in improving some other route?

Your gay marriage parallell is bizarre, the development of an adult game and human rights are not comparable at all. Granted, I was not invested in the gay marriage debate, but I highly doubt the most pronounced argument against it was that it was impeding on heterosexuals' right to get married.

It has to be done at the exclusion of something, either content or quick updates. You're right in that Eva could simply spend a longer time on the project to include more things, but at some point, I also think she wants to finish it. I mean, there was a reason why she cut ideas out of GGGB, because at some point you have to draw the line so you don't keep going for all eternity. You're also right in saying that I wouldn't want to wait longer for the current content we have and that I like. I simply don't think that tradeoff is worth it for something only smaller group would enjoy. "What about those who'd like to get that stuff?", you ask. Well, what about those who want to see Ian turned into a girl? What about those who wants to see beastiality? What about those who want to see scat? You can call me selfish all you want, but the game cannot appeal to every single fetish or sexual preference.

Some people are for it, yes. I don't know how representative those people are of the whole population, though. Certainly, if you only follow the media, it would seem impossible that someone like Trump could ever be president, yet still, he clearly has enormous support by the people in the U.S. And as I said before, I doubt how many people would vote for a gay route when it is contrasted to longer update times or an exclusion of other content.

Of course, Eva will be the one to ultimately decide, at which point I and the rest of her patrons will decide on what they want to do with their pledge.

Nice_Guy69

Sep 5, 2020
It would be so nice, if there was an option where Lena can have sex with one of the photographers (including Stan) because both are getting turned on during the photo shoot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryu Hawke
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes