danilo

Apr 26, 2017
I like the game.
There are things that I agree with some comments and others not.

Ian is not my favorite protagonist but I would like him to change to have a more open mind like sharing Lena or another woman. You can see small changes if you choose, such as watching Jeremy's videos.
You can be a womanizer like Jeremy, or easy going with just one woman and maybe a famous writer.

Lena is the protagonist who I suppose will have the biggest changes in the game. Since there are many paths for her.
lesbianism, whore, high class whore, or just a girl who likes to have fun, singer, model, songwriter.

For now the game continues to meet my expectations.

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
It's so hard to find decent games period, no matter the gender of the MC. A quick glance at the first few pages of updates shows something like 60-40% male to female protag ratio and on occasion it's even higher. So it's not like there is a lack of female led games.
more like Double the Games with male protagonist to female protagonists(140 pages to 70). Also many fem Protag. are cheap short Asian h games. I have to strongly disagree.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
more like Double the Games with male protagonist to female protagonists(140 pages to 70). Also many fem Protag. are cheap short Asian h games. I have to strongly disagree.
You don't get to exclude the shitty ones ! :LOL:

Then I'd have to exclude all the BB clone Patreon scams. Not to mention all those TF games that have the male protag tag but are essentially female protag games.

Reactions: redraw

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Seems a few people are complaining about the game not meeting their own personal taste, be it because they don't like male protagonist or a female one. But the fact that they are able to enjoy one particular POV shows that both of them are really engaging if that's your thing.
Personally I like both a lot, I really enjoyed GGGB and we have that with Lena and I also wanted to see Eva's take on a male POV and I'm liking it even more. We can have both at the same time and also she's doing something new and super cool combining the two point of views, unlike most games that follow the same formula we've played over and over again.
I guess there's quite a few close-minded people who can only enjoy what's in line with their narrow taste, but I'm glad there are developers like Eva Kiss pushing these kind of games to new levels and deviating from the simplistic approach most developers take. If anything there should be more games like this one

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
BloodyMares Seems like in .5 Beta there's some new or different trigger. Flirted with Mike, danced with him...Louise is sick and when Mike is bringing us to the cab, there's no option to bring him home, just 'Say Goodbye' and this is with a Lust 6+ Lena. Thoughts?

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Eva is known for a fem protag game so I doubt you are in the minority.

That said, this game without Ian is practically the same game she had already made once. Multiple sex partners, slutty friend, different paths, corruption, we 've seen it all before in the exact same manner, from the same dev.

And isn't a little paradoxical to dislike Ian so much when you (with the help of Eva's crapload of variables) are the one "molding" his character?
A silk purse cannot be made out of a sow's ear :)

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I prefer Lena as the protagonist, but I don’t hate Ian either. I’m trying to hook Ian up with Allison and man him up a bit.

For Lena I’m going straight for Holly, she’s too adorable. Ivy is also pretty cool.
Louise is... kinda messed up.
Eva Kiss probably intended you to whore Lena (like in GGGB), but turning her lesbian is more fun!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes