Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's with all the Ian hate? He's got more going for him than 90% of the other male characters. He's almost a carbon copy of Dave from GGGB, who I thought people liked.
You have a lot of fans of Eva's first game which was a female protag game so they expected something similar. Other than that there are people that aren't fans of multi protag games and usually have a favourite.

It does't matter how good of a character he is to people with no interest in playing a male protag. I can relate to Lena's side of things but guy stuff doesn't interest me so I only really enjoy half the story.

The big thing with Eva's games is they are about moulding characters and have ots of branching decisions so you get invested in them and what they do. With GGGB I could make decisions i'd make and it got quite immersive on the routes I played but I only ever did the 2 lesbian routes and Jasmine's when that was finished.

Here i'm interested in Lena's side for the girl/girl stuff but I can't relate to anything on Ian's side and boy/girl stuff has no interest to me at all.

I don't hate Ian as a character but this is a very story and character based game. Opposite gender stuff and straight sex isn't my thing so I enjoy playing Lena's route while I find Ian's stuff quite boring.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You have a lot of fans of Eva's first game which was a female protag game so they expected something similar. Other than that there are people that aren't fans of multi protag games and usually have a favourite.

It does't matter how good of a character he is to people with no interest in playing a male protag. I can relate to Lena's side of things but guy stuff doesn't interest me so I only really enjoy half the story.

The big thing with Eva's games is they are about moulding characters and have ots of branching decisions so you get invested in them and what they do. With GGGB I could make decisions i'd make and it got quite immersive on the routes I played but I only ever did the 2 lesbian routes and Jasmine's when that was finished.

Here i'm interested in Lena's side for the girl/girl stuff but I can't relate to anything on Ian's side and boy/girl stuff has no interest to me at all.

I don't hate Ian as a character but this is a very story and character based game. Opposite gender stuff and straight sex isn't my thing so I enjoy playing Lena's route while I find Ian's stuff quite boring.
I'm the exact same but on the opposite side. I enjoyed GGGB but I kept thinking how cool it would be to have a male protag game with so many paths and well made characterization.

That's the main issue with this otherwise good game for me. The constant swapping of perspective doesn't let players get immersed into the character they like playing the most and since they can interact with each other, you end up playing an omniscient matchmaker instead.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
God damn, poor bugger can't even keep it up unless you farm the right stats? What an inspiring character, lol.
Give him a break, he was celibate for a year after his breakup, it's natural to get nervous. Higher stats let him overcome his nervousness. But anyway, if you went for Alison, you'll be able to have a second chance with her, so don't worry too much. Continue playing, don't give up.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Another great game from Evakiss, how splendid :) i have one wish though, PLEASE could you give us some girls with large breasts this time? Boobjob option is always nice but it would be cool to see natural big titties as well. Your first game didnt have a single set of large boobies :-(
hmm pretty sure alison counts right? I mean you have seen her in game model and jeremy constantly makes a point about it.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I will probably get burned at the stake for this comment but.. here goes

I really wish this was a female protagonist game only. Eva is a tricky bugger at the best of time for having multiple variables affecting each other and my poor wee brain is already sore trying to steer the ship where I want it to go

I have no respect for Ian at all and if it were up to me I would have everyone in the game cucking him
Everyone has their likes and dislikes. You're not going to get crucified for them. Personally, I'm opposite you. I cannot stand Lena, because I've already played that game in GGGB. So on my main playthrough, I let Lena do everyone, and by the end she'll be a drug addicted prostitute that wonders what went wrong. Meanwhile, Ian will be a successful writer with either Holly, Cindy or Ivy as his wife.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Everyone has their likes and dislikes. You're not going to get crucified for them. Personally, I'm opposite you. I cannot stand Lena, because I've already played that game in GGGB. So on my main playthrough, I let Lena do everyone, and by the end she'll be a drug addicted prostitute that wonders what went wrong. Meanwhile, Ian will be a successful writer with either Holly, Cindy or Ivy as his wife.
I'm doing the same. I do like Holly the most so far. But I don't dislike Lena if you don't whore her around.
But It does seem her intended route was the whore one. Which I don't mind. Ivy seems way to good of a character considering where she works and what she wants Lena to do. She was done with the black guy when she found out he was a dickhead.
maybe she will fuck him later though. Probably all of them will if you go down the cuck route with Ian with allison then all female characters will also fuck him eventually and he will send pics to ian and tell him about it.
There is so much in this game. Something for everyone and that's not an understatement for this game.
GGGB only had one way to play and that was going bad, staying pure was not interesting at all in that game in my opinion as that was not the way the game was intended to be played. This one has options that feel like it could be both.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I'm not gay myself (or bi) but I wonder if Ian will eventually be able to match up with a man same way Lena is able to match up with girls as well as guys.
I'm hoping that Axel is bicurious. I'd even consider sacrificing Ian x Holly x Lena route if I can take a shot at bisexual Ian x Axel x Lena threesome. Or Ian x Axel twosome behind Lena's back :PogChamp:

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes