mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
As a final note i'm curious as to what would the people here's main playthroughs be?
so i played through the new chapter from scratch, since i often change things here and there, with my current 3 main playthroughs (which are basically 6 since it's 2 MCs).
1. lena and ian's monogamous relationship to each other, while also being brutally honest to their friends.
2. letting lena hook up only with characters i like and ian become a total stud. while also aiming at a possible lena x ian x holly relationship (so maybe the playthroughs get split up if something stands in the way of that).
3. giving lena every chance at a fuck she can get and ian going full alison.

and i gotta say, i was totally surprised that the holly date didn't give much action, but somehow emma came out of nowhere. i hadn't emma on my radar at all and didn't expect to have a scene with her earlier than holly. although i'm not disappointed either.

i really liked the ian in the office bit, too. funnily enough this increased my interest in seymour and even though it was an ian scene, made me wanting to throw lena at him even more. that's not normal is it?
this made me realize however that since we play 2 MCs, regardless of choices we can make them do, i (and i think you probably too) always decide my options depending on how much i like them. including the choices regarding the both of them.

so i decided to make a list from now on, giving each character an arbitrary point system like the one ingame. a lot of you guys are probably not interested in it, but i'm gonna do it anyway.
it's gonna be from -20 to +20, whereas 0 -> 9 is meant as "no strong feelings", 10 -> 19 as "strong feelings" and 20 is reserved for characters that accomplish becoming favourite character in the game, like jack and natasha did in GGGB.
in the future i'm gonna add and substract points per chapter, so i'm showing my chapter 4 points and what changed in 5.

Alison (13)=>(16) +2 since she says she is ok with Ian sleeping around despite also saying she loves him, essentially sticking to the same rules she gave herself and not be a hypocrite about it towards Ian. +1 since she was up for the fingering action in the club, so we can expect more kinky stuff in the future.
Axel (-13)=>(-12) +1 since he seems to be able to be professional in his job. (i wanted to change some more, but that was solely based on assumptions i made)
Cherry (13)
Cindy (11)=>(12)
+2 since it was really cool that she had put so much trust into Ian, to basically let him decide how far she would go with the shoot. -1 since she had no reason to be covert hostile towards Lena.
Danny (8)
Ed (9)
Emma (7)=>(11)
+5 since she finally became more than just Perry's secret crush and showed that she can entertain herself just right. be it befriending some random people in a club that she doesn't even like to be in, knowing how sexy she is with the clothes to show it and not being afraid to get what she wants. -1 since why does she think she needs to keep having sex with Ian a secret, if it's wrong to do it in the first place. either don't do it or don't keep it a secret.
Holly (17)
Ian (16)=>(16)
+2 because of that cool scene in the office, crossing Minerva in the process. -1 since he is willing to go after Emma and keep it a secret from Perry. -1 since he had to be a guardian for Cindy but just shrugged to her question of going further.
Ivy (16)=>(18) +2 since she had every right to give Louise counter for her being a bitch and gave Louise what she needed to hear.
Jeremy (10)=>(10) -2 since he doesn't know when to quit and rather lies to everyone involved to the point that Louise attacks Ivy for his lies and only steps in at the very last second. +1 since he organizes a party free of charge for his friends, which probably wasn't cheap. +1 since he isn't a sore loser when it comes to Alison.
Lena (15)=>(16) +3 for being kinky enough to snatch someones boyfriend (not her fault he cheats), have condomless sex and getting a creampie from a stranger (that's the fun part of fantasy. i wouldn't do that in real life). -2 since she has the audacity to defend Louise in that catfight, although she wasn't reasonable at all. and for Lena to have no insight that Ivy was left with no other choice.
Lena's Mom (-17)
Louise (5)=>(-1)
-5 for not listening to her friend even though all evidence spoke for it and shove the fault towards the flirt instead of her boyfriend (also a shame that we have the eva jess dynamic again). -1 since immediately after heartbreak and her losing trust in relationships, she throws herself at Lena
Mike (/)=>(12) +14 overall he looks good and is attractive to me. and as first impression he seems kinda decent -2 he is willing to cheat on his girlfriend.
Minerva (-13)=>(-18) -5 because she really is a complete bitch and is actively sabotaging Ian's life, even outside his job, just for her petty unkown reason.
Perry (-12)=>(-14) -2 since he is even a fool when Ian is trying to hook him up with Emma and causes problems at the bouncer for being inconsiderate.
Robert (-11)
Seymour (10)=>(13)
+3 since he is a man of his word and actually appreciates people grasping for opportunitys, and knows he can't let Minerva handle Ian's application if he really is as good as he says.
Stan (3)=>(3) +1 since he seems to try and keep the shoot professional. -1 since he is awkward the whole time Lena let's herself shown (that's probably not his fault, but it still decreases my liking of him)
Wade (6)
Wen (8)

if i have left out some characters, like Yuri, then because there isn't enough of them yet to have my opinion settled about.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Did she now? Keep her distance, I mean. She wasn't keeping her distance in chapter 5, that's for sure. She was playing hard to get for at least 3 weeks before she found out and now she seemingly continues to string him along. That's what in my understanding is what she means when she says that 'now I have a reason to give him shit for'
If my interpretation is right Jeremy will have sex with Ivy in the near future. I guess we'll find out:)
Yes, she did. We know that because Jeremy complained to Ian and Perry in Ch. 4 that his chances with Ivy got ruined because he was outed. If Jeremy believes he lost his chance, then it's true, because he's usually quite persistent. Ivy is a flirt, she can't really stay mad at a dog, but she didn't have plans to fuck him (at least not until Louise snapped at her and she had to defend herself). Now that Jeremy is single, I'm sure she might toy with him some more, and even consider giving him a pity fuck. If he's still with Louise though, she'll stay away from him (well, flirting is always on the table, but nothing more). Ivy, despite not caring about Louise, cares about Lena. And if Lena doesn't want Jeremy to hurt Louise (and that's how she acts with him if he doesn't try to flirt with her), Ivy won't be an accomplice to possibly make her best friend's life difficult as well. Ivy doesn't want to be dragged into someone else's drama. At least that's what I believe from the events I was shown.

Reactions: zOrg5 and scor099

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Yes, she did. We know that because Jeremy complained to Ian and Perry in Ch. 4 that his chances with Ivy got ruined because he was outed. If Jeremy believes he lost his chance, then it's true, because he's usually quite persistent.
True, I completely forgot that part. And when he got busted after the gym, Ivy's words sounded quite final. I know I've said it multiple times, but what can you expect from a guy who says that Louise just needed "a good dicking" to stop complaining about his behavior...

I'm not as sure as you that Ivy will continue toying with him. My guess would be she's had enough. But your point is also totally valid. It could happen. We'll see ;). And from what I've seen on my playthrough, Jeremy has also lost his chances with Louise. I don't she'll give him another chance (2nd ? 3rd ? You can lose count easily lol) --> Ok I tried to push the story in that direction by completely ignoring Alison so that she ended up with Jeremy. And once again, 2 more problems for him :
- One with immediate consequences : flirting with Alison in the club --> instant breakup with Louise
- The other with less predictable consequences : the sextape with Alison --> can't wait to see where that leads !

Lena's words about Jeremy were also quite final :
- To Ian after the gym incident : tell your friend he'd better behave of stay away from Louise
- To Louise after the club incident : the man is an asshole, he does not deserve your tears.

Well I could go on like this for quite a while but you're gonna find me boring (if that's not already the case lol), so my last words will be for Louise : you have the definitive confirmation that she's afraid of being alone --> during sex with Lena : "It's the first I've been with a girl I don't know what to do". She already thinks she's in a relationship with Lena. Now it's up to Lena to decide how she's gonna handle this (I already know what I'm gonna do of course :devilish:, IF such a choice is possible).

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
If Jeremy believes he lost his chance, then it's true
Somehow I doubt Jeremy knows whats going on. Ivy is definitely 'giving him shit' right now
Ivy is a flirt, she can't really stay mad at a dog, but she didn't have plans to fuck him
Right before Ivy and Lena meet Jeremy she tells her 'But I think it's time to give him what he wants. I've made him suffer long enough, ha ha.' So close :p
Ivy won't be an accomplice to possibly make her best friend's life difficult as well
She didn't have any qualms humiliating Louise in public though, which definitely made Lenas live more complicated.
Ivy doesn't want to be dragged into someone else's drama. At least that's what I believe from the events I was shown.
On the other hand she hates Louise. :devilish:

Reactions: Baka! and zOrg5

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
She didn't have any qualms humiliating Louise in public though, which definitely made Lenas live more complicated.

What makes you think so (maybe I missed something about it in the other chapters) ? It's clear that Louise hates her, she says it enough to Lena. But I think that Ivy simply doesn't give a damn about Louise. That's why she completely ignores her at the club, unless of course Lena warned Louise about Jeremy, then Louise goes straight at Ivy accusing her of stealing her boyfriend. Ivy can defend herself and tell Louise maybe what she needed to hear about him.

I agree that Louise gets humiliated and that it can make Lena's life more complicated (depending on how she handles her after:devilish:) , but it is just a consequence of Ivy going after Jeremy for payback (which has been her main goal all along). Ivy never had any intention of doing this to hurt / humiliate Louise, she just does not care about her and about the consequences.

And that string of events can be entirely avoided if :
- Lena does not warn Louise about Jeremy
- Ian is not with Alison at the club
--> Then Jeremy screw the whole thing up all alone, without needing any push from Ivy.

Last edited:

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
What makes you think so (maybe I missed something about it in the other chapters) ? It's clear that Louise hates her, she says it enough to Lena. But I think that Ivy simply doesn't give a damn about Louise. That's why she completely ignores her at the club, unless of course Lena warned Louise about Jeremy, then Louise goes straight at Ivy accusing her of stealing her boyfriend. Ivy can defend herself and tell Louise maybe what she needed to hear about him.

I agree that Louise gets humiliated and that it can make Lena's life more complicated (depending on how she handles her after:devilish:) , but it is just a consequence of Ivy going after Jeremy for payback (which has been her main goal all along). Ivy never had any intention of doing this to hurt / humiliate Louise, she just does not care about her and about the consequences.

--> Then Jeremy screw the whole thing up all alone, without needing any push from Ivy.
You know, even though Ivy humiliated Louise and hurt her i like to see it as Ivy helping Louise and giving her a lesson in life, she is so naive and this incident might be a wake up call foe her and we might see some development in her character but maybe only if Lena stop her when Louise tries to kiss her.

Ivy doesn't hate Louise but Louise hate Ivy, Ivy doesn't give a shit about Louise she completely ignored her in the club like she doesn't exist. :ROFLMAO:

Ivy is a Queen.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Somehow I doubt Jeremy knows whats going on. Ivy is definitely 'giving him shit' right now

I think it depends on if Lena told Louise about Jeremy or not. If Jeremy is busted and Louise leaves him, then Ivy might reconsider giving him shit, because he's not tied to the 'psycho bitch' anymore. And he might get lucky. But if Louise doesn't suspect anything, then it's definitely over for Jeremy.

Even though there's mutual dislike between them, Ivy doesn't hate Louise, it's the other way around. Despite everything, Ivy gave Louise what she needed. Not because she wanted to humiliate her in public, but because she had enough being blamed and shamed for something she didn't do. She couldn't just silently take shit from Louise just because Lena might get in the crosshairs. She was pushed into a corner and wanted to open Louise's eyes to the truth. It's actually tough love, in a sisterly manner. In fact, she did exactly what Lena tried to do, with the exception that she had solid proof. She can handle Louise's hate if it makes Louise get her head out of her ass.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017

To be clear, I am using the american 'hate' here which can mean anything from 'slightly dislike' to 'murderous hate'. So to be more specific, Ivy strongly dislikes Louise. I agree with you guys that thats likely Louises fault. She is probably the worst character in the game so far. She is incredibly judgemental and mean. Just look at how she haunts poor Stan. But Ivy is not the angel you try to make her either. Talking to Lena she is quite mean about Minerva. Some people have this vision of her being an avenging angel trying to protect Louise from evil Jeremy. I think she much prefers Jeremy to Louise. She blames Louise (dumb) much more for the situation than Jeremy (thats how men are).
But I have to revise my opinion about Ivy/Jeremy. In chapter 4 after (not) telling Louise Lena talks to Ivy and Ivy says 'Such a shame Jeremy's a prick. I was about to give him a chance...' So at least for now, she doesn't plan to have sex with him.
Sorry, I don't understand what Allison/Ian has to do with it? I am not aware of any consequences Jeremys forays into Alison have on Ivy or Louise and Ian+Alison go the the club after all this happens.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
I perfectly understand your point of view even about Ivy, who can be quite mean on specific occasions. About Ivy and Jeremy I realize maybe I was not very clear. I don't see her as an angel or some sort avenging angel for Louise (she just don't give a damn about her and only defends herself if attacked by Louise).

But I'll give you that, I'm an absolute fan of her :ROFLMAO:, so I can get carried away sometimes as you've already seen lol., when trying to analyze her personality.

She blames Louise (dumb) much more for the situation than Jeremy (thats how men are).
On this I entirely agree with you. That's very well analyzed. Ivy was like : Dammit girl, open your eyes and stop blaming me because you're too dumb and naive !

About Ian / ALison, I'll tell you what I saw on my own playthrough : My Ian was dating Lena and rejected Alison all the time (I'm not interested in her so far). So when going to the club nothing happens with Ivy, because Alison is alone and they flirt together with Jeremy (instead of Ivy). Maybe I'm wrong but when I played it like that --> no Jeremy-Ivy scene at the club. For Louise the consequences were immediate : instant breakup with Jeremy and then (potential) sex scene with Lena when they get home.

As for the "after" consequences for Ivy we'll probably see them in update 0.6.

Last edited:
Reactions: dundun

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
amazing update!!!!!...... and eva kiss universe grow up.....We have the vixxen bouncer in a new ninghtclub , Blaze, maybe Eva surprise us with a cameo of Ashley, JAck , Eva, Tyronne or who knows.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
That whole scene feels out of place, it bothers me that she doesn't demand that I use a condom with a stranger, I feel like it's something that will happen in future updates, but not now.

Now there will be people who complain that because Lena does not use condoms with a stranger she does not know and if she uses them with other men she knows much more.

yeah.. but he actually creampies her? Beause i got the condomless sex scene..but it doesnt end witha creampie

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Bit strange that people are complaining about Lena letting Mike fuck her bareback, when there are several choice crossroads where you can decide whether or not to fuck him, whether or not to tell him to pull out and put a condom on and you can choose whether or not Lena lets him cum inside her. I mean it's totally up to the player how they want to play her.

Think back to Eva's last game, in GGGB you start as a girl in a multiple year, loving relationship and right off the bat you can express doubt about whether her boyfriend is good enough for her, you can flirt with another guy and exchange nudes and also flirt with the father of her boyfriend, and that's right at the start of the game. That's not to mention the fact that you can get her to blow a guy just for driving her home and then fuck him a few days later.

Both games have given you ways to play the character/characters in different ways. So it's strange to see a sort of moral panic over a character getting creampied in a game that's got a long way to go before being completed.

im not complaining.. im just asking because i got the condomless scene but not the creampie option.. so im wondering what i have done wrong or if i need more lust.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes