scor099

Aug 6, 2018
She did. Ian says it once (chapter 2 or 3 can’t remember)
OK so since everyone in ORS seems to be connected somehow maybe Mike's girlfriend would be Gillian I think her name was, if she's his girlfriend then I really don't give shit about what Lena did, it would actually make me happy if we can even take it further and hurt Gillian, she deserves it after what she did to my boy Ian. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
OK so since everyone in ORS seems to be connected somehow maybe Mike's girlfriend would be Gillian I think her name was, if she's his girlfriend then I really don't give shit about what Lena did, it would actually make me happy if we can even take it further and hurt Gillian, she deserves it after what she did to my boy Ian. :ROFLMAO:
A payback scenario ? Mmm... why not ? After all there was no such thing in GGGB. It could be interesting to see Ian going after Gillian that is, if EvaKiss has planned to make them meet at some point in the game.
On the contrary I don't see Lena going after Axel because we have the possibility to end things calmly with him. That's what I did, just to see if there's gonna be a fight between him and Wade over Cindy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Yet another evakiss project in which I care a lot more about how plot moves forward then I do about the art and erotica in it.

This time around, the character I am most curious about how they will evolve is Perry and Alison. One suffers from the millennial man-child syndrome, and the other is suffering from millennial career block syndrome, and seemingly without avenues to grow.

As for some of the comments in this thread, I find it very interesting that people attach labels that dont match those characters. Calling Ian a simp loser, for example, is a baffling one, story portrays a man trying to both claw thru his career and move past a trauma. He is what people in literature would call a tortured hero. The only reason if anyone is calling him a simp loser is if they are projecting themselves on him.

And that is present on a multitude of characters. Sure, on the surface, Cindy is a prospective hotwife, or Alison a hungry slut, but that'd be denigrating to the writers of this story who has put in work in giving them dimensions and stories and reasons to be the way they are.

The only one in this story, so far, that lacks a 2nd dimension, is Jeremy. He's so far a one track mind without any sort redemption prospects, nor the willingness to. Hell, even Cherry, who made a half chapter appearance, was given more dimension than him. (And Jeremy veers a bit too close to the playa-stereotype of a young black man, which is slightly problematic, but I am more than willing to give writers my trust in handling him in future chapters)

Last edited:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Yet another evakiss project in which I care a lot more about how plot moves forward then I do about the art and erotica in it.

This time around, the character I am most curious about how they will evolve is Perry and Alison. One suffers from the millennial man-child syndrome, and the other is suffering from millennial career block syndrome, and seemingly without avenues to grow.

As for some of the comments in this thread, I find it very interesting that people attach labels that dont match those characters. Calling Ian a simp loser, for example, is a baffling one, story portrays a man trying to both claw thru his career and move past a trauma. He is what people in literature would call a tortured hero. The only reason if anyone is calling him a simp loser is if they are projecting themselves on him.

And that is present on a multitude of characters. Sure, on the surface, Cindy is a prospective hotwife, or Alison a hungry slut, but that'd be denigrating to the writers of this story who has put in work in giving them dimensions and stories and reasons to be the way they are.

The only one in this story, so far, that lacks a 2nd dimension, is Jeremy. He's so far a one track mind without any sort redemption prospects, nor the willingness to. Hell, even Cherry, who made a half chapter appearance, was given more dimension than him. (And Jeremy veers a bit too close to the playa-stereotype of a young black man, which is slightly problematic, but I am more than willing to give writers my trust in handling him in future chapters)
Good review. I suspect Jeremy will get more depth in the future, especially if a route opens for him. I'm reminded of how Cindy has developed since the first chapter, as it has become more established that there's a route for her.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Regarding speculation about Mike's gf being Gillian, since there has already been speculation that Cherry might be the third girl in the Axel-Lena debacle, this theory would bring a nice symmetry if true. Definitely thought provoking...

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020

Now that's a very interesting analysis. About the characters you mention :
- I agree about Perry : we finally learn that is a crush on Emma, is the mayor's son... Whether we like him or not, he has some depth and that's good
- Before chapter 5, I would have disagreed with you about Alison : during 4 chapters, almost nothing happens with her. You just learn that she's in a carreer block as you said, that she does not want to settle down (which hides the fact that she has a huge childhood crush on Ian) and that's all. The sextape event in chapter 5 was just the thing I needed to renew my interest in her.
- Ian (and Lena) : they have way more depth than it seems. They are both at the beginning of their lives and are facing the problems every young adult in their situation could have to handle.
- Emma and Cherry : once again there is more to them than meets the eyes. And it's obvious that EvaKiss has more in store for both of them.
- Cindy : the photoshoot shows a different side of her personality and gives her depth. Even though in my opinion she remains a 10-year old child who thinks that the world revolves around her.
- Jeremy : nothing more to say. So far, he's just digging his own grave and will probably continue to brag his way through problems without having the courage of facing the consequences. But of course there's gonna be more with him

A last word for Holly who is super cute and has really good potential for the upcoming chapters and Louise, whose possessive side (we understand she'll do anything to have Lena keep her) might prove troublesome for Lena (or good if Lena manipulates her well :devilish: )

So far, apart from Ian and Lena, I think Ivy is the best written character (much better than Jessica was in GGGB), and the fact that during 5 chapters, we didn't see her having sex with anyone makes her even more attractive.

And to conclude, apart from all this, I entirely trust EvaKiss to bring us the most interesting endings, from the best to the most dark and perverted ones.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
There's one thing to remember, and I noticed myself falling into the trap of analoguing a character from prev. game to this one.
On the surface Ivy == Jessica is an easy approximation, but the more I look at it, the less apparent it becomes. This story actually doesn't offer any clear analogues to GGGB, and that is very refreshing. To go back to the Ivy example, the only similarity they have is their first impression of "sexually confident woman" thing, but dig only one cm deeper and Ivy is revealed to be a confident, healthy, intelligent woman while Jessica was only projecting confidence, had self esteem problems, drug problems and was basically still a teenager stuck in her ways.

I've also seen Eva = Louise approx's, and I will disagree there as well. For one thing, Louise is definitely less of an aimless wanderer and more of a typical "about to be" adult grad student, whereas Eva was completely rudderless.

The double protagonist approach already erases any clear comparisons from protagonists to GGGB main char and Eric, although, I would understand if someone made a Dave - Ian comparison. But even that'd be skin deep.

truly, the storytelling in this one has so far escaped many repeating cliches.

Note about Holly: She is an interesting case. Her portrayal is incredibly true to life, in a sense. I've met and seen people like her, people who have talents and capabilities far above the baseline, but riddled with such a crippling social anxiety that they can never be made to believe simple facts about themselves. And they most often can only move past these issues after meeting someone else that cracks the shell in unexpected ways, ala Holly's friendship with Lena.

Her writing and characterization makes me think that someone in the writing side of the story definitely has first hand experience with that social anxiety.

Last edited:

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Wow, this Mike incident really seems to have opened up a whole other can of worms.

While I still am on the side that 'It is still one update too early for that scene' - having read so many players say why it seems natural enough for them (with some really valid reasons) - I've come to understand that, despite my own proclivities, that scene does warrant its place in the game.

At the end of the day, the scene IS locked behind multiple options and the final decision is the player's.

So, I guess it is an option Eva has offered for players who wanted to see an uninhibited Lena sooner than later. If they feel it is natural to them, who am I to say otherwise?

And that's the best part of this game isn't it? Like that saying goes - It has something for everyone :D

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
You know guys i've come to realize something. Almost every character in the game is dealing with insecurities. The only ones we can presume are not are : Mike, Jeremy, Ivy, Wade, Seymour and Axel.
Seymour has that aura about him, but is also supposed to be the "bad guy" (he's certainly giving some James Bond villain vibes. Wonder if he has a cat).
Axel is the typical Chad. At this point we don't know much about him except for his anger management issues, his "dom" personnality, and that he is a player.
Wade doesn't look insecure, but he's kind of the boring type. The guy who won't ask himself any questions if he doesn't have to, who'll try to live his life the easiest way possible. Won't take any personal challenge. Will only change with sudden brutal shift in his life (get ready to tell Cindy bye bye Wade ! But not before i've cucked you a couple of times).
Jeremy used to be insecure. He changed when he realize his power of attraction, but kinda became an ass because of it. He's kinda the warning we need (basically a living sign of "don't be that guy").
As for Mike and Ivy, they're the rulers of the night. Ivy's an absolute queen, regal and sure of her and her power of seduction. But she has standards and doesn't look like she'd compromise.
Mike has that calm, self assured way about him. Doesn't do to much, is not a beast in heat, respectful of the lady, seems to like his gf (even if he's willing to cheat if pushed enough, but he makes sure it's beneficial to both).
You could say Mike and Ivy are what we can aspire to be as Ian and Lena, while Jeremy, Axel and Wade are warnings. Seymour as well in a more subtle way.
The question is what we'll do with that knowledge, and what the npc will come to be. I could see Cindy become a Seymour without the proper people to keep her "honest". Perry is already on his say to be a Wade bis, without the gf, but with our help and Emma's this could change quickly. Etc etc...
What do you guys think ?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
People seem to be talking about Mike quite a bit but isn't he giving off Doug vibes and is more likely just a fling to showcase how Lena has changed? I mean he doesn't even have an agenda bar iirc.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
People seem to be talking about Mike quite a bit but isn't he giving off Doug vibes and is more likely just a fling to showcase how Lena has changed? I mean he doesn't even have an agenda bar iirc.
He's supposed to have an agenda bar, there are variables that track Lena's relationship with him. Eva probably didn't have the time to write and implement his bio yet. Similarly, she has written bios for Mayor Vermeer and his wife, and it's even supposed to display in the game but due to some bug, they are not displayed.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Months ago after two or three releases of this game I gave up on it. At that time I liked nothing about it. I recently gave it another chance. It hasn't changed, but it has grown on me. I still don't like it as much as Good Girl Gone Bad, but I don't hate it like I did at first.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Doug was a meathead. Mike has not shown the same level of braindead-ness. Basically, we don't have enough to make that judgement yet.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Doug was a meathead. Mike has not shown the same level of braindead-ness. Basically, we don't have enough to make that judgement yet.
Yea you're right. I guess I was thinking more of Kevin as a comparison but even then Mike has a lot more going to him already.

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
I'm going to guess that this is my fault for not starting a new game but I just want to double check with you guys. I have a lot of these errors in the new version.

1598892078030.png

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'm going to guess that this is my fault for not starting a new game but I just want to double check with you guys. I have a lot of these errors in the new version.

View attachment 795453
hmm i didnt start a new game as well. in fact the last time i played the game was in the 0.4 alpha and i used save files from that for 0.5 alpha. i did encounter errors as usual but not many.

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
hmm i didnt start a new game as well. in fact the last time i played the game was in the 0.4 alpha and i used save files from that for 0.5 alpha. i did encounter errors as usual but not many.
I had errors like these every few minutes unfortunately.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes