TB-11

Jul 10, 2018
If Mike didn't mention his girlfriend, most of my problems with Mike's route would disappear in an instant.
I'm with you in your general thoughts but here are some thoughts of mine. not an excuse just as an explanation: Lena had some alcohol and while she is not really drunk we know how a few drinks can lower the boundaries what a person is willing to do. One solution would be if Lena would think about what happened on the next morning and says something like "it was nice to have quick, casual sex without any strings attached but I also have this bad taste in my mouth because I made a boyfriend cheat"

that would be a good way to explain why Lena did it while at the same time show that she still has her moral standards.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
How do you get sex with Cherry and then Alison?
when you go to the fancy bar with perry and meet cherry and alison, focus your attention on cherry and you will end the night with her. doing so with make alison hook up with jeremy. later on when alison invites you for dinner, choose to go with alison and cancel your plans with holly and lena. that way in chapter 4 jeremy will send you the photo of alison and him. then in chapter 5 if you choose to not pursue alison in the club, she will again hook up with jeremy. then on sunday after the date with holly in the park, at night jeremy will send you a video this time. hope that helps.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Checked the code. The only variable that makes Lena not care about Mike's girlfriend is wearing Ivy's sexy top... Really?... Do sexy clothes turn girls into sluts?... o_O

In addition, Lena's internal monologue during the dance:
"Him having a girlfriend didn't mean I couldn't play a bit and have some fun. It's not like I was doing anything wrong..." :unsure:
"Besides, I had chosen to dress this way tonight for a reason. I enjoyed the attention and the flirting."
"I could blame the alcohol, and even though it's true I don't need much to get tipsy, I hadn't drank nearly enough to act out of character." :WaitWhat:
"But I guess I was just in need of feeling sexy and empowered once again..."
"I for once was surely enjoying Mike's reaction to me."
"It was a fun little game I hadn't played in a long time, and I was glad to see I hadn't gotten rusty at all." :rolleyes:

No internal justification for actually bringing Mike home.
"He knew what he was signing up for as much as I knew what I was offering." - Ok, but WHY do you think it's a good idea, Lena? It's kind of a biggie...

Later, during sex.
Mike "You're such a naughty girl, Lena."
Lena "You're one to talk. You have a girlfriend, yet you're letting me suck your cock..."
Mike "Well, that's... I find it hard to say no to you."
"I giggled."
Lenal "Don't worry, I'm not judging you. If anything, I'm glad you're a naughty boy..."

Okay, I think now it's clear that Lena is a hypocrite.

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Checked the code. The only variable that makes Lena not care about Mike's girlfriend is wearing Ivy's sexy top... Really?... Do sexy clothes turn girls into sluts?... o_O

"Him having a girlfriend didn't mean I couldn't play a bit and have some fun. It's not like I was doing anything wrong..." :unsure:
"Besides, I had chosen to dress this way tonight for a reason. I enjoyed the attention and the flirting."
"I could blame the alcohol, and even though it's true I don't need much to get tipsy, I hadn't drank nearly enough to act out of character." :WaitWhat:
"It was a fun little game I hadn't played in a long time, and I was glad to see I hadn't gotten rusty at all." :rolleyes:

"He knew what he was signing up for as much as I knew what I was offering." - Ok, but WHY do you think it's a good idea, Lena? It's kind of a biggie...

Later, during sex.
Lena "You're one to talk. You have a girlfriend, yet you're letting me suck your cock..."
"I giggled."
Lenal "Don't worry, I'm not judging you. If anything, I'm glad you're a naughty boy..."

yea noticed that too. was hoping to see lena dance with mike in her other outfit. shame she cant do that.

D

Deleted member 192287

Anyone having a hard time look for the android versio? I can't find it

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016

Later, during sex.
"I giggled."

I remember cringeing hard at this conversation when I did my first playthrough but did not exactly remember it in the end. It makes no sense especially when you consider that the top was not all that provocative. The monologue would still be an inadequate justification even if Lena were wearing , say Emma's top.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Do sexy clothes turn girls into sluts?... o_O
Not sluts but it makes you feel sexy, that's the point. Plus she had a drink or two, she let loose. There's loud music and dancing. She's feeling good about herself and sexy. Like Lena says, she's enjoying the attention and flirting, the feeling of being desired. It just escalates with Mike if Lena's horny enough. Maybe at the start of Chapter 6 Lena will feel bad about it, especially since she neglected a friend in need, but in the context of the whole thing it made sense to me. Now, I have two main saves, one with high lust, but I'm not going down the Mike path on either one, so it really doesn't matter to me at all. I think on the high lust save I still flirted and grinded with Mike but then went after Lousie anyway.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Not sluts but it makes you feel sexy, that's the point. Plus she had a drink or two, she let loose. There's loud music and dancing. She's feeling good about herself and sexy. Like Lena says, she's enjoying the attention and flirting, the feeling of being desired. It just escalates with Mike if Lena's horny enough. Maybe at the start of Chapter 6 Lena will feel bad about it, especially since she neglected a friend in need, but in the context of the whole thing it made sense to me. Now, I have two main saves, one with high lust, but I'm not going down the Mike path on either one, so it really doesn't matter to me at all. I think on the high lust save I still flirted and grinded with Mike but then went after Lousie anyway.
Sure. I understand the escalation and having fun argument. Up until the choice where she invites him over. And what about her last quote? Since when Lena stopped judging "naughty boys" for cheating? What was the point of all that drama with Axel?

Reactions: Glooskabe

TB-11

Jul 10, 2018
What was the point of all that drama with Axel?
Didn't she mention something "what you (he) made me do?" Maybe it's a combination of doing things you don't like just for the person you love (also called being used) AND nevertheless the guy cheated?

Reactions: zOrg5

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Maybe my question got unnoticed: There is a photoshooting with Cindy?
Yes. After having date with Cindy in Chapter 3, say that you'd like to see her photos. Then, in Chapter 4, go to the art gallery with her, and accept invitation to the photoshoot.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020

Later, during sex.
"I giggled."

Yeah to me that's one of chapter 5 weakest part. I can understand that she would enjoy some attention but, I just didn't believe any of it. How can she feel shy, blushing, and almost giggling like a little girl (smiling so stupidly when Ian hold her hand as she says), and the next moment she snaps her fingers and becomes another person, all flirty with Mike ?? And I agree with you , if she's doing this with Mike, then she should not mind that Axel cheated on her...

It's way too soon for her to behave like that (even more with my canon playthrough where I made her "stick" with Ian, dates and all...), and act like that jerk Jeremy.

A few ideas to justify that :
- As you said, Lena is in fact a hypocrite.
- Or it's a necessary step to start a corruption / perverted path for Lena. Why not ? but I still believe that scene came completely out of the blue.

Reactions: scor099

TB-11

Jul 10, 2018
Yes. After having date with Cindy in Chapter 3, say that you'd like to see her photos. Then, in Chapter 4, go to the art gallery with her, and accept invitation to the photoshoot.
Thats the only thing to watch out for? No other variables? Cause I missed it & I definitely choose the see the photos-option :unsure:

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
there were two ways i got the scene. one was by having sex with cherry and then having sex with alison later on when she invites you for dinner. second way was by ignoring alison completely both times you can go out with her. the trick is to let her have sex with jeremy in chapter 5 but make sure its not the first time.
Could you share your save ?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
- Or it's a necessary step to start a corruption / perverted path for Lena. Why not ? but I still believe that scene came completely out of the blue.
Obviously. There was no point in rushing her change, though. As it is, it feels like she missed an entire character arc where she finally forgives Axel, accepts that life is too complicated to worry about such thing as cheating and maybe listens to Ivy's advice about "Consenting adults can do whatever they want".

How this route could've been improved IMO:
The night goes the same way up until Louise needs her help. She suddenly starts thinking about Louise and how Jeremy is/was treating her, has a pang of guilt, and has to part ways with Mike. She takes care of Louise, and then the next day, she tells everything to Ivy (and Louise, because why not). She confesses that she feels confused because she didn't feel such excitement in a long time, and has to reflect that she almost became "the other girl". They talk about Axel and Jeremy, and Louise is worried for her friend and suggests to forget about Mike. Ivy, on the other hand, while understanding the tricky scenario, suggests to Lena that maybe they shouldn't judge guys too harshly for being "too weak to resist female charms", and encourages Lena to go for it in the end. "He has a head of his own, his girlfriend is his problem, not yours." At the same time, Ivy decides to give Jeremy another chance, especially if Louise dumped him.

I still hope that something like this happens in the next update, to somehow save Lena's character. To write the night off to her not thinking clearly and being too horny, and retcon it by saying that since Friday, the results of that night kept bothering her and she was feeling guilty all this time, etc... It wouldn't be ideal, but it would be something.

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Obviously. There was no point in rushing her change, though. As it is, it feels like she missed an entire character arc where she finally forgives Axel, accepts that life is too complicated to worry about such thing as cheating and maybe listens to Ivy's advice about "Consenting adults can do whatever they want".

How this route could've been improved IMO:
The night goes the same way up until Louise needs her help. She suddenly starts thinking about Louise and how Jeremy is/was treating her, has a pang of guilt, and has to part ways with Mike. She takes care of Louise, and then the next day, she tells everything to Ivy (and Louise, because why not). She confesses that she feels confused because she didn't feel such excitement in a long time, and has to reflect that she almost became "the other girl". They talk about Axel and Jeremy, and Louise is worried for her friend and suggests to forget about Mike. Ivy, on the other hand, while understanding the tricky scenario, suggests to Lena that maybe they shouldn't judge guys too harshly for being "too weak to resist female charms", and encourages Lena to go for it in the end. "He has a head of his own, his girlfriend is his problem, not yours." At the same time, Ivy decides to give Jeremy another chance, especially if Louise dumped him.

I still hope that something like this happens in the next update, to somehow save Lena's character. To write the night off to her not thinking clearly and being too horny, and retcon it by saying that since Friday, the results of that night kept bothering her and she was feeling guilty all this time, etc... It wouldn't be ideal, but it would be something.
That would be a good way of improving things, yes. And Lena feeling guilty after having sex with Mike could really be interesting and deepen her character. You could even imagine that Ivy's advice would be different depending on Lena having sex with Robert / Ian, or not.
If she had sex : "be careful don't push your luck, you'll end up like Jeremy..."
If not : go for it, Mike's girlfriend is his own problem"

I disagree with you on only one thing : I don't see Ivy giving Jeremy another chance. Or nothing more than flirting. She understood very quickly who he really is, someone who does not think with his brain, but with another part of his anatomy...
That's what I like most about Ivy : she's fabulously hot (I love her tats and bleached hair), but at the same time she's also confident, strong-willed, very smart and a good friend for Lena. As someone said in another post, she's a queen, and Jeremy is no match for her.

Last edited:

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Alas, how the mighty have fallen! The old Saint Lena is now a hypocritical slut! :cool:

Please excuse my joke, but seriously, aren’t you all overreacting a bit? And beyond that, don’t you realize you’re doing kind of the same thing people does when calling Ian a wimp beta loser? As many of us have been saying that only happens IF THE PLAYER CHOOSES IT, if you decide to make him/her behave that way.

I think part of the problem here is some people had a quite narrow image of Lena as some semi-beatific being of almost unimpeachable morals, and any instance her behavior didn’t fit that image was dismissed as minor, or promptly judged jarring and out-of-character, or even an example of bad writing maybe product of rushed development; while, imho, it would be easier (and probably more accurate) to admit that, yes, Lena can behave in a not-that-uptight way (not only in sex related matters) and the game –some times better, sometimes worse, ok- gives you plenty of hints as to why and almost always the opportunity to not choose it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes