Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
and robert and ian had riverlary and clash at eachother often so this makes sens for the eva drama

also the new competition at his job forgot the name of the guy has also interest in holly and compet with ian

if you just have sex with holly and than cant commit to her (because hurt of gillian) holly goes on a lunch with him (instead of ian on the love route were holly declines him) and ian is kinda jelly :love: :love: and holly is turning red and is very cute you dont care about that right ian??? I think it was at the office or at the bar were they meet lena for music show were ian and holly talk to eachother
That's Clark, who Holly also has said she likes. Don't forget Gus (the fan) and Victor (The writer who seems untrustworthy). Plenty of cocks around to fill Holly's tight holes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
uiii and than there is also the potential for gillian/holly riverlary uiiii:love::love::love: if you choose her will date this guy trying to get ians attentian with getting him jelly....

the gillian holly thing has a lot of potential for ian to fuck up bad

in the writting it seems like holly is very worried about gillian and they share alot of similarities like beaing nerds ,same hair, shy, slutty secret side.... and I dont think this is on accident

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
At what point does fan theory of bullshit concepts show how truly deranged people are with their own personal sexual fetishes and force feeding over and over to the masses?

Asking for a friend.
It's a game that circles around a lot of fetishes and the thread is to discuss the game. At what point does the Badik fanboy who doesn't like the game stop complaining? Asking for myself

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
At what point does fan theory of bullshit concepts show how truly deranged people are with their own personal sexual fetishes and force feeding over and over to the masses?

Asking for a friend.
Coomer brain rot is real. I don't mind when they are grounded somewhat in reality. When it's not and I point it out, they get pissy and accuse me of kink shaming, or other bullshit. That's when we have problems and the troll in me comes out.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
It's a game that circles around a lot of fetishes and the thread is to discuss the game. At what point does the Badik fanboy who doesn't like the game stop complaining? Asking for myself
Crybabies will be crybabies, nothing to be done about it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Coomer brain rot is real. I don't mind when they are grounded somewhat in reality. When it's not and I point it out, they get pissy and accuse me of kink shaming, or other bullshit. That's when we have problems and the troll in me comes out.
Well they do say jerking off too much does cause brain damage. Makes a ton of sense now.

• Angry
Reactions: Gato21 and Chartog

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

Asking for a friend.
Are you talking about us or is it a metaphor for presidential political campaigns in North America, because there are similarities or it doesn't seem like it, right? :unsure:
I can only tell you one thing: "Ivy will only have sex with Jeremy." :LOL::LOL::LOL:
o_O:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: ¡¡burn it burn it!! ¡¡burn it burn it!! ¡¡burn it burn it!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:o_O

Jul 13, 2022
First time Im playing this game its great, I have played GGGB also. I am at chapter 11 now but I think there is a bug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing is at Chapter 11 after 2nd dinner with Seymour, next day Lena goes shopping (where you can buy bikinis) and later when she returns home, events before Ivy's birthday party all over again ? you chose dress to go to party again ?

Is this some kind of bug ?

Reactions: LightZebra871
Jul 13, 2022
Btw for Full Slut path for Lena, Seymour is good option or bad ? Because he asks Lena to shut down StalkFap. It feels StalkFap is more slutty and being Seymour's model less slutty because Lena is like exclusive slut for him.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
whiney little bitch boy will forever and always remain a whiney little bitch boy, just accept it and move on

Reactions: Chartog

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Btw for Full Slut path for Lena, Seymour is good option or bad ? Because he asks Lena to shut down StalkFap. It feels StalkFap is more slutty and being Seymour's model less slutty because Lena is like exclusive slut for him.
Stalkfap is practically the only slutty thing Lena's got going on, that isn't dependent on some prick, so I'd personally say it's keep with that or go broke.

Dunno about the slut stuff, but for my part I better be able to put Holly on there before the game's end. Everyone of her little readers are gonna find out that Lena has claimed her. :love:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Stalkfap is practically the only slutty thing Lena's got going on, that isn't dependent on some prick, so I'd personally say it's keep with that or go broke.

Dunno about the slut stuff, but for my part I better be able to put Holly on there before the game's end. Everyone of her little readers are gonna find out that Lena has claimed her. :love:
Plot twist, Holly gets into photography for Lena, both share lewd moments.

Jul 13, 2022

I mean Seymour asks Lena to shut down Stalkfap, and Lena says to herself that its good idea. Didn't you see that part ?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I mean Seymour asks Lena to shut down Stalkfap, and Lena says to herself that its good idea. Didn't you see that part ?
I did, what about it? I didn't deny that, that happens if you go with Seymour?
Plot twist, Holly gets into photography for Lena, both share lewd moments.
Hopefully she buys a camera too so they can stop using Stan's. As long as I can show her off and get my lesbian corruption I'll be happy.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes