Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I agree! Cherry just gives me, let's just say "not so good" vibes! The sad faces she makes when talking about Axel just makes me vary for her(She doesn't seem like she's over Axel) so I just avoid her path for the time being.
I especially like Cherry because she is an artist, but the reality is that she has too many question marks about her and if we add the past with Axel's toxic that we don't know if it still has an influence on her, that's why I prefer to have a couple of sex scenes with her and then let her have a relationship with Perry, if Cherry has sex with Axel will it be because she cheats on him or because Perry likes being a beta-cuck?:unsure::unsure::LOL:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I especially like Cherry because she is an artist, but the reality is that she has too many question marks about her and if we add the past with Axel's toxic that we don't know if it still has an influence on her, that's why I prefer to have a couple of sex scenes with her and then let her have a relationship with Perry, if Cherry has sex with Axel will it be because she cheats on him or because Perry likes being a beta-cuck?:unsure::unsure::LOL:
I just had a funny thought, If PerryxCherry in relationship and Axel steals Cherry from Perry would Perry call Ian for help:KEK:?

Perry: "B..B..Bro! He has t..t..taken her!:("
Perry: "Y..You are my B..B..Bro! HELP ME!!!"

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
There is another option, touch SerHawkes' open wound and you can write "Ivy still hasn't had sex with Ian" and if you want the world to burn "Ivy will only have sex with Jeremy" :LOL: :LOL: :eek: :eek: :eek: :LOL::LOL:
I am not that crazy enough to do that, even to get a reaction. Plus, even I wanted to, they might not let me in the bar. I kind of like it there.

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Perry needs to grow a pair, he's so domestic because of being a couch potato and drinking beer. I just want to get to the point in the game where Ian vs Axel actually happens. I want to beat the living daylights out of him. Then make him watch Lena make out with Ian and declare her love for him. Crying and bloody Axel's face would be so sublime to watch.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019
I wish we get slutty options with her beaing in a relationship in the future

I try a playtrough were Ian only sleeps with holly but cant commit to holly because gillian hurt him but he has some feelings for holly

so holly can sleep around and ivy teach her because they are not dating so i hope in the future when holly is slutted up maybe even at the beach party that ian can commit to her/has a romantic moment with her but than its already to late because ivy has to much power over her/or she thinks that ivy is right and she needs MORe experince thats why ian is interested in her now and goes secretly even deeper because she thinks well Ian likes me now BECAUSE Ivy is right and I need more experince and guys like slutty woman:devilish: :devilish:

so she will be a secret slut(like the redhead gillian poor ian the 2 TIME:KEK::KEK:) when ian is not watching/ian is asleep drunk or not in the room :KEK:

or I hope eva gives us a options were holly can become slutty in the relationship
"Yes Holly. Ian will only truly love you if you are able to fully swallow Marcel's cock length. This is why we have to stay at Blazer after hours and continue to push it down your throat each night" Ivy
hollydilemma.JPG

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Perry needs to grow a pair, he's so domestic because of being a couch potato and drinking beer. I just want to get to the point in the game where Ian vs Axel actually happens. I want to beat the living daylights out of him. Then make him watch Lena make out with Ian and declare her love for him. Crying and bloody Axel's face would be so sublime to watch.
He also needs to stop being a cheap fuck. I could stand Perry being annoying and threw him a bone, since is a bro, but no more. That's the straw that broke the camel's back. Him and Lena's mom, regardless of run, are getting fuck all.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
"Yes Holly. Ian will only truly love you if you are able to fully swallow Marcel's cock length. This is why we have to stay at Blazer after hours and continue to push it down your throat each night" Ivy
View attachment 3224097
That would be spectacular!!, if later Marcel does deep anal sex with Holly while Ivy makes him a tea bag taking a selfie to invite Ian and Lena to participate too, how hotter and dirtier can that bathroom get? :unsure: :love: :love::LOL:

Rickytack

Mar 30, 2023
I wish we get slutty options with her beaing in a relationship in the future

I try a playtrough were Ian only sleeps with holly but cant commit to holly because gillian hurt him but he has some feelings for holly

so holly can sleep around and ivy teach her because they are not dating so i hope in the future when holly is slutted up maybe even at the beach party that ian can commit to her/has a romantic moment with her but than its already to late because ivy has to much power over her/or she thinks that ivy is right and she needs MORe experince thats why ian is interested in her now and goes secretly even deeper because she thinks well Ian likes me now BECAUSE Ivy is right and I need more experince and guys like slutty woman:devilish: :devilish:

so she will be a secret slut(like the redhead gillian poor ian the 2 TIME:KEK::KEK:) when ian is not watching/ian is asleep drunk or not in the room :KEK:

or I hope eva gives us a options were holly can become slutty in the relationship
How do you get this route? I couldn't get Holly to fuck Mark if Ian had slept with her.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I've a question, Which route have more chance of LenaxIanxHolly throuple down the line AS OF NOW, IanxLena vs IanxHolly?
I am saving IanxHolly to play after Ch12 epilogue final and didn't play after CH10.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I've a question, Which route have more chance of LenaxIanxHolly throuple down the line AS OF NOW, IanxLena vs IanxHolly?
I am saving IanxHolly to play after Ch12 epilogue final and didn't play till CH10.
The only options that come to mind are Lena and Ian have sex but are not a couple, Ian and Lena are a couple but Lena is unfaithful (or both) and to compensate for it she has a threesome with Holly, also if we can corrupt Holly she might want to have a threesome with Lena or Ivy, those are the possibilities that I see, I hope it helps you

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I am saving IanxHolly to play after Ch12 epilogue final and didn't play after CH10.
So progression wise for your throuple you probably want this route:

Ian dates Lena, is close to Holly and goes on a trip with her, kisses but doesn't fuck her. Lena takes back Ian while constantly choosing LenaxHolly options. This should lead to one of the latest updates where Holly will kiss Lena who is dating Ian. Lena will then contemplate to herself about the throuple.

The other option is Ian dating Holly and Lena trying to seduce Holly, leading to the same kiss scene. Holly cries about it more and the whole thing seems messier. It might still lead to a throuple tho.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
How do you get this route? I couldn't get Holly to fuck Mark if Ian had slept with her.
The first night at the hotel with Holly tell her you don't want to commit to her
here he aldready said it I hope that Ian get romantic moments with her in the future (maybe even at the bach I mean holly still has a crush on him) when its to late because holly is already slutty and not good wife material anymore :devilish: but ian dosent has to now right ivy:devilish::devilish:

it makes sens ian cant commit because of gillian and is still hurt because of the cheating and relise to late that holly is the ONE for him

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ian and Lena are a couple but Lena is unfaithful
You can't actually have Lena cheating to get the Holly throuple -- if Lena has been cheating on Ian, then after Holly kisses her, the lena_go_holly variable gets forcefully reduced, because Lena figures it's not fair to try and bring Holly into her love life when she keeps making a mess of it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Well there's Ivy and recently Lena can refer Holly to Robert. Nothing has come out of it yet tho.
and robert and ian had riverlary and clash at eachother often so this makes sens for the eva drama

also the new competition at his job forgot the name of the guy has also interest in holly and compet with ian

if you just have sex with holly and than cant commit to her (because hurt of gillian) holly goes on a lunch with him (instead of ian on the love route were holly declines him) and ian is kinda jelly :love: :love: and holly is turning red and is very cute you dont care about that right ian??? I think it was at the office or at the bar were they meet lena for music show were ian and holly talk to eachother

so even if holly turns into a slut she still has a crush on ian and only turns into one becasue she wants to impress ian (this is why she does all the stuff that ivy tolds her) hope eva use this in the future for the more kinky lovers that maybe dont want a vanilla happy end but want a gillian 2.0

Last edited:
Reactions: tbs9090 and ffive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes