Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
Ok so I have several paths in different saves, and after all that I'm wondering... is there any other male besides Ian that's worthy of a good Lena?

Because if I play as a good girl, you have
Jeremy: a player
Axel: crazy
Seymour: criminal
Mike: cheating on Gillian with you and Ivy
Robert: an asshole
Stan: incel
Mark maybe? not much to tell there

At least Ian has Holly. Hell, even Emma and Allison are both single and they don't seem to be bad people...

tbs9090

Oct 25, 2023
Ok so I have several paths in different saves, and after all that I'm wondering... is there any other male besides Ian that's worthy of a good Lena?

At least Ian has Holly. Hell, even Emma and Allison are both single and they don't seem to be bad people...
Mark is just a cameo from the devs previous game so not him either.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

Honestly if I was going to have Lena get with a guy the most interesting from a story perspective are Stan, Axel and Seymour and even then there are aspects that make me hesitate. Personally the dev pushed the romance with Ian too hard for me to be interested but there is a scenario that I believe would be interesting to see.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If Holly were a whore with a condom that would be fine but if she were Lena I think Ian would need a Kevlar condom and be up to date on vaccinations, right? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
More so buttboi there wanting to fuck Ian. Was meerly suggesting he bring a condom, unless he's the powerbottom (explains so much) then Ian's likely to raw dog it.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
As I was playing yesterday. I noticed that Ivy spoke about their English teacher and Lena started blushing. During the footjob scene Lena described that she was with an older man who was into foot stuff was it the English teacher? Maybe I am reading into it too much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee | and Chartog

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021

It always seemed to me that most of Lena's love interests with the exception of Ian are pure garbage, they are just to fuck without any commitment if you are going for a horny route, so if Lena has to stay with someone it is Ian or Holly, but Since Ian has many girls to choose from, I prefer Lena to stay with Holly and optionally live a hedonistic life, and fuck Seymour and the Arab sheikh for corrupt assholes.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
During the footjob scene Lena described that she was with an older man who was into foot stuff was it the English teacher?
An interesting idea, though Lena says she was 19 at the time, so it'd have to be in college or smth?

edit: oh wait, she specifically confirms this:
Python:
                        i "Who was he? An ex-boyfriend?"
                        l "Not quite... We saw each other for several months, but we never got into a serious relationship... I was barely nineteen at the time, and he was quite a bit older than me..."
                        "Lena began caressing her pussy while she kept stroking my cock between her beautiful feet. This situation made me feel incredibly lewd..."
                        i "Really...? How much older?"
                        l "About twenty years or so... He was a college professor, very smart, but quite weird. He loved to lick and use my feet... and he even asked me to pee on him."
                        i "And you did?"
                        # full cuck
                        if ian_cuck == 2:
                            l "Just once, while taking a shower together... It felt pretty awkward, honestly!"
But given this and her submissive streak it's not impossible Lena had something going with her high school teacher as well. She might have a thing for older men in general.

(Lena/Seymour fans: It's showtime~~)

Last edited:

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
An interesting idea, though Lena says she was 19 at the time, so it'd have to be in college or smth?

edit: oh wait, she specifically confirms this:
Python:
                        i "Who was he? An ex-boyfriend?"
                        l "Not quite... We saw each other for several months, but we never got into a serious relationship... I was barely nineteen at the time, and he was quite a bit older than me..."
                        "Lena began caressing her pussy while she kept stroking my cock between her beautiful feet. This situation made me feel incredibly lewd..."
                        i "Really...? How much older?"
                        l "About twenty years or so... He was a college professor, very smart, but quite weird. He loved to lick and use my feet... and he even asked me to pee on him."
                        i "And you did?"
                        # full cuck
                        if ian_cuck == 2:
                            l "Just once, while taking a shower together... It felt pretty awkward, honestly!"
But given this and her submissive streak it's not impossible Lena had something going with her high school teacher as well. She might have a thing for older men in general.

(Lena/Seymour fans: It's showtime~~)
Ah, alright she was with a different older guy. Regarding her attraction to older men, yeah it seems she was into it quite early.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It always seemed to me that most of Lena's love interests with the exception of Ian are pure garbage, they are just to fuck without any commitment if you are going for a horny route, so if Lena has to stay with someone it is Ian or Holly, but Since Ian has many girls to choose from, I prefer Lena to stay with Holly and optionally live a hedonistic life, and fuck Seymour and the Arab sheikh for corrupt assholes.
I find Alison too clingy and really a jealous type. Emma is alright for a fling. Cherry/Lena/Holly are perfect for Ian. If we ever get a chance with Ivy's path, he'd need to buckle up for a wild ride.
I pity Lena's partners. Most of them are just for fun. Mike looked like a good candidate for her until the 'He has a GF' bomb dropped. Watching Lena trying desperately for Mike to stay with her at night feels sad. It feels like she has no one to lean on.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Yeah garbage male selection for lena
So if you're planning to play good lena playthrough you only have Ian and holly for it or lena dies single in that universe
I could be alone but from bed to bed surely

I find Alison too clingy and really a jealous type. Emma is alright for a fling. Cherry/Lena/Holly are perfect for Ian. If we ever get a chance with Ivy's path, he'd need to buckle up for a wild ride.
Alison is the worst, she wants to live without commitment but acts like a girlfriend but without the responsibilities and commitment of one.

Reactions: | Vee |

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Alison is the worst, she wants to live without commitment but acts like a girlfriend but without the responsibilities and commitment of one.
Absolutely and that is what irks me. Acting like you are casual but then getting all pissy when Ian is with other girls. She's also kinda manipulative with Ian's feelings, she drops Gillian's name most of the time to lower his guard to get something out of him. Her last attempt on the bimbo path is so unsettling. She's gonna baby trap him for sure. Ian/Alison is just a few steps away from a toxic relationship.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I pity Lena's partners. Most of them are just for fun. Mike looked like a good candidate for her until the 'He has a GF' bomb dropped. Watching Lena trying desperately for Mike to stay with her at night feels sad. It feels like she has no one to lean on.
I understand what you're saying but looking at their stories, for example, I love Cherry, if it weren't for her past with Lena that chases her, I like Lena a lot but for me she has a huge sign of don't get involved in this shit, especially with him. Toxic from Axel, I like Emma (because of her ass) but she doesn't want anything to do with having a partner, Cindy only if you want to be a shit friend, Alison only if you're looking for an excuse to jump off a building when talking about work, Jess if you want Ian is a beta-cuck, Ivy seems like EvaKiss forbade her from having sex with men, Holly is cute has similar tastes doesn't have a past that weighs her down and she will possibly become a millionaire with her books, so that's why she is the best option for my :love: :love: :love: :love:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Absolutely and that is what irks me. Acting like you are casual but then getting all pissy when Ian is with other girls. She's also kinda manipulative with Ian's feelings, she drops Gillian's name most of the time to lower his guard to get something out of him. Her last attempt on the bimbo path is so unsettling. She's gonna baby trap him for sure. Ian/Alison is just a few steps away from a toxic relationship.
She lives that Disney/Nickelodeon teen show life where she's just hoping her crush will "romantically" confess his feelings and they live happily together instead of working up the courage to be honest and upfront and accepting whatever answer he gives, even it's him saying no.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I understand what you're saying but looking at their stories, for example, I love Cherry, if it weren't for her past with Lena that chases her, I like Lena a lot but for me she has a huge sign of don't get involved in this shit, especially with him. Toxic from Axel, I like Emma (because of her ass) but she doesn't want anything to do with having a partner, Cindy only if you want to be a shit friend, Alison only if you're looking for an excuse to jump off a building when talking about work, Jess if you want Ian is a beta-cuck, Ivy seems like EvaKiss forbade her from having sex with men, Holly is cute has similar tastes doesn't have a past that weighs her down and she will possibly become a millionaire with her books, so that's why she is the best option for my :love: :love: :love: :love:
Cherry seems like a good girl with misplaced feelings for Axel. We know that Axel is absolutely on top of his game with manipulation and gaslighting his partners. Lena was the victim of that and she tried moving on but a raging meathead ex breathing down her neck is so exhausting. His Polaroid fiasco during the meetup was so cunning. As far as I've seen, Axel is angry with Lena not because of his love being rejected, he is angry that his toy rejected him after all the imposing dom shit he'd done to her. He's like a child whose favourite toy was taken from him and is throwing a tantrum. He thinks he owns Lena not because he loves her as a person, he loves her as a plaything for him. I believe in redemption and faithful Lena/Ian or Lena/Holly is her ticket.

Emma, as you said is good for a fling and a good friend. Cindy with her insecurities and a damp relationship with Wade is taking a toll on her; but still, she is forbidden. As you said "If you want to be a shitty friend" then go for her.

Ugh, Alison. She is better off with Jeremy or that ex of hers. The constant whinging is too much to bear and like you said, it makes you want to jump off a building.

Chad single manwhore Ian is fine for bad Jess. Yeah, Ivy.....I really do want a path with her, w/e we may get pursuing her. I want to see a vulnerable Ivy sharing her feelings with Ian.

Holly is like the absolute pair for Ian, with no previous relationship baggage, her devotion to Ian and being good at her job. You are on point with this one.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes