SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
She lives that Disney/Nickelodeon teen show life where she's just hoping her crush will "romantically" confess his feelings and they live happily together instead of working up the courage to be honest and upfront and accepting whatever answer he gives, even it's him saying no.
You summed it up pretty nicely. If she thinks that sleeping around when your crush ignores you will make him jealous is such a childish mentality. She has no grip on the dating scene and how a relationship works. Fking baby trapper broad.

Reactions: | Vee | and yuvce

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
As I was playing yesterday. I noticed that Ivy spoke about their English teacher and Lena started blushing. During the footjob scene Lena described that she was with an older man who was into foot stuff was it the English teacher? Maybe I am reading into it too much.
I made myself the same comment, however she tells Ian that it was a college professor, not high school.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Making Holly the public bicycle of Baluart is one of the best parts of this game.
Is my mission to make everyone ride this nerd.
I wish we get slutty options with her beaing in a relationship in the future

I try a playtrough were Ian only sleeps with holly but cant commit to holly because gillian hurt him but he has some feelings for holly

so holly can sleep around and ivy teach her because they are not dating so i hope in the future when holly is slutted up maybe even at the beach party that ian can commit to her/has a romantic moment with her but than its already to late because ivy has to much power over her/or she thinks that ivy is right and she needs MORe experince thats why ian is interested in her now and goes secretly even deeper because she thinks well Ian likes me now BECAUSE Ivy is right and I need more experince and guys like slutty woman:devilish: :devilish:

so she will be a secret slut(like the redhead gillian poor ian the 2 TIME:KEK::KEK:) when ian is not watching/ian is asleep drunk or not in the room :KEK:

or I hope eva gives us a options were holly can become slutty in the relationship

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Thank you for this new year gift, you lovely people.
My beef with Dumb Alison finally came to fruition.
View attachment 3223913

Glad to see you all finally seeing her nature.(happy sigh)
I always knew what Allison was like, if we have the option to turn off the sound, wouldn't it be nice to have the option to turn off Allison's dialogue and continue moving forward in the story without her affecting us so negatively? :unsure: :cautious::LOL:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I always knew what Allison was like, if we have the option to turn off the sound, wouldn't it be nice to have the option to turn off Allison's dialogue and continue moving forward in the story without her affecting us so negatively? :unsure: :cautious::LOL:
I Vote in favor of this option:coffee:!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Leongen43

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Cherry seems like a good girl with misplaced feelings for Axel. We know that Axel is absolutely on top of his game with manipulation and gaslighting his partners. Lena was the victim of that and she tried moving on but a raging meathead ex breathing down her neck is so exhausting. His Polaroid fiasco during the meetup was so cunning. As far as I've seen, Axel is angry with Lena not because of his love being rejected, he is angry that his toy rejected him after all the imposing dom shit he'd done to her. He's like a child whose favourite toy was taken from him and is throwing a tantrum. He thinks he owns Lena not because he loves her as a person, he loves her as a plaything for him.
Everything you've said about Axel is absolutely spot on. Cherry, on the other hand, is an enigma to me. I think her sincerity or lack thereof, is up for debate. So far, it seems like she was used by Axel just as Lena was. But I get the sense that there's a lot more in the Lena/Axel/Cherry triangle we don't know about. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'd be on my guard around her.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Everything you've said about Axel is absolutely spot on. Cherry, on the other hand, is an enigma to me. I think her sincerity or lack thereof, is up for debate. So far, it seems like she was used by Axel just as Lena was. But I get the sense that there's a lot more in the Lena/Axel/Cherry triangle we don't know about. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I'd be on my guard around her.
I agree! Cherry just gives me, let's just say "not so good" vibes! The sad faces she makes when talking about Axel just makes me vary for her(She doesn't seem like she's over Axel) so I just avoid her path for the time being.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Don't worry Ian kicked her dumb ass When she pulled "Remove burden from your chest, let's talk about Gillian in my home!" card.:sick:
"I can't play by the rules so I'll use the ex-gf card and manipulate him to open up to me. I'll give my boob to cry on". Just fuck off Alison.

The thing is when Cherry told Ian about Axel on how he spoke to her alone and showed his so-called "VULNERABLE" side, made her fall for him. Cindy almost said the same thing at the club when meeting Lena. Axel is a player and he knows how to woo girls with fake emotions. Absolute vile manipulator.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes