ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ivy has sex with Holly and Lena unless playing the game wrong and Holly starts the game with 2 notches on her belt a girl in HS and a dude in college.
I went to check out of curiosity. At the sex toy store Holly says she isn't a virgin and last time she's had sex was 3-4 years ago (she's 23) Later she tells Lena and Ivy she had one boyfriend and one girlfriend. The girl was someone she's been friend-girlfriend with at 14, but they only kissed (and later she dumped Holly to hang out with cooler people)

Having one boyfriend doesn't necessarily mean Holly has only slept with one guy ever, though. But given her personality it's a likely case.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I thought Mike was for sure too.

Edit: Derp. Off screen. Sorry, didn't read that part before I posted.
Don't feel bad, it's definitely Mike and in Ch.8 to be precise -- Ivy kicks Lena and Holly out of her apartment then (if Lena doesn't take Holly home early) because she has "plans" with a guy from the club. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Gato21

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
She did admitted that she writes story as she goes. But what you're saying is if true than that makes sense that she would resolve these inconsistencies. And it is not bad that she does this as game is still in development. But she still touches other routes as well as you see if Lena is couple with Ian, she will not join gym threesome now(Finally less Lena's hypocrite attitude). Also I'm not doing LenaxHolly playthrough as of now so don't know what inconsistencies were in that route. Can you tell me which were those inconsistencies?
It's the gardener vs. architect approach to writting. Eva Kiss appears to be a gardener, there is an idea she wants to strive towards, so she plants the seed and lets it grow organically each step of the way. It eventually gets to where she wants it, but because it is organic it might look different than the original conception of the idea, and how it got to the end could involve a lot of unexpected hiccups that need ironed out. Which is what ffive alluded too that it was an incosistency that Eva went back and fixed.

Architects on the other hand are more like Dr. Pink Cake. Same idea for the end, but planned out in advance every step of the way. Some deviations in the plan may occur, based on necessity, but the plan is going to largely be followed.

Neither writing style is inherently better or worse than the other, both can result in amazing works. Just a different style on how to get to a desination.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Don't feel bad, it's definitely Mike and in Ch.8 to be precise -- Ivy kicks Lena and Holly out of her apartment then (if Lena doesn't take Holly home early) because she has "plans" with a guy from the club. :whistle::coffee:
We don't know that for sure though if it was Mike. For shame five dollar.

Reactions: ffive

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Without any regrets.
I suppose you are going to act as your avatar and hunt down and kill everyone who is behind the development of the game until you reach EvaKiss and he is on his knees begging for his life, he will say "it's just a game" and you will answer "for me" no bitch" and you end his life, then all the other developers will know about your legend of SerHawkes how you ended those men's lives with a pencil, or with a publication? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::eek::love:

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I mean yes, but then the alternative is Ivy has slept with Mike *and* some other guy from the club, and do you really want that :sneaky:
Question being how do we know it was a guy to begin with? Could very well have been a lady, given Ivy current track record. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Leongen43

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Question being how do we know it was a guy to begin with? Could very well have been a lady, given Ivy current track record. :WeSmart:
Unfortunately, it's a guy for sure:
Python:
    v "Anyway, it's getting late. I hate to kick you out, but I have plans..."
    l "Oh, so you had plans and you didn't tell us? Who's the lucky guy?"
    v "Just some guy from the club."
I'm sorry ;/

• Sad
Reactions: SerHawkes

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's the gardener vs. architect approach to writting. Eva Kiss appears to be a gardener, there is an idea she wants to strive towards, so she plants the seed and lets it grow organically each step of the way. It eventually gets to where she wants it, but because it is organic it might look different than the original conception of the idea, and how it got to the end could involve a lot of unexpected hiccups that need ironed out. Which is what ffive alluded too that it was an incosistency that Eva went back and fixed.

Architects on the other hand are more like Dr. Pink Cake. Same idea for the end, but planned out in advance every step of the way. Some deviations in the plan may occur, based on necessity, but the plan is going to largely be followed.

Neither writing style is inherently better or worse than the other, both can result in amazing works. Just a different style on how to get to a desination.
Yeah, I talked about that awhile back:
There are too many loose ends that she's a long way from wrapping it up without it feeling rushed. What she needs to do, in my opinion, is change her writing method because clearly the gardener method isn't working, or should I say, isn't providing expedient results. Maybe if she switched to a more architect method approach, clear roadmaps of development would be in place, and she wouldn't keep banging her head against a wall every time there is a new chapter to write. It would make less sense the further you are along, but considering we are probably halfway to 3/4 in development, it might still be worth it. Also, not caving into the whims to rewriting would probably help as well.
I'm not a game developer, but I wonder with the element of coding entered into the mix the Architect approach isn't more prudent method, to minimize errors and spaghetti code, especially with the amount of variables and branching she is dealing with. Probably too late now. Regardless, I am happy she is still motivated and working on it, as opposed other devs abandoned projects.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm not a game developer, but I wonder with the element of coding entered into the mix the Architect approach isn't more prudent method, to minimize errors and spaghetti code, especially with the amount of variables and branching she is dealing with.
The code for VNs/IFs is largely "spaghetti" regardless of approach, because it's mainly just scripting around the ongoing narrative with some branching switches attached. As long as you keep track of your variables (and EK does, having them all documented in the "master script" file) it's not too hard to have your ducks in a row even if you make it up as you go.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
What makes you think so? IIRC when asked she says she hasn't been with anyone in a long while, but not that there was only literally one person ever. Or is that something that pops up on Ian's route?
Maybe I am remembering it wrong, but I could swear she told Ivy and Lena her last sex was her boyfriend from college.
So Holly is the only wife material in the game, the rest are like plastic cups, use 'em, and throw 'em in the trash.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
fuck I will turn holly into a slut too :devilish: :devilish:fuck ian:KEK::KEK::KEK:
Look what they did to ya boi Axel. :oops: Straight up scuffed his kicks.:LOL:
It's good to know, it's a shame but hey, I already downloaded the game that you recommended and then I'm going to try it, thanks for the recommendation:love::love:
I like games that can be shared and cheated, it's fun how the characters react, the only character I can't stand in this game is Axel because he has toxic behavior with Lena
She will start off in her very expensive black dress.
I also do not like Axel; he uses the phrase "babygirl" which makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: amber111
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes